The beauty box 1211-- Amanda ensing part 6

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The beauty box 1211-- Amanda ensing part 6

Post by saucinonu »

doubletdm wrote:I bet Rafael's sugar daddy owns that house. Ain't now way she can afford it.

Side Note: I obv know she doesn't own it, but she was very careful about her wording to make it seem like she does. She kept saying "I have a house!" or something similar. She don't own shit.
when she moved into her last apartment, does anyone remember her also wording it as if she bought a house? i could have sworn when she moved so quickly she made it seem like it was bc she was purchasing a house. but then it ended up that she was just renting a different apartment. i hope someone remembers this too..or I'm just going crazy lol

kourt-xo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kourt-xo »

Girl you got me effed up if you think I'm paying $9,000 for SOMEONE ELSE'S mortgage. No matter how much I'm making.

She's not wise about her finances whatsoever. Why do you need 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms for TWO people? Did I comprehend right that she has a filming room and another room just for editing? Plus a smaller room for another closet?

She's losing so much money when she could be saving up to purchase her own home. She obviously does it for the attention and because she's in constant competition with other influencers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Why tho !? These YTbers she tries to "compete" with don't even care about her :rofl: they probably barely even remember her name

NeverEnoughLipsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by NeverEnoughLipsticks »

makeup413 wrote:So she just tweeted about major fomo about not being at the Fenty Beauty party. I'm sure she's trying to make people think she was invited but clearly that was never the case. She's so tacky.

In another tweet, she said her next goal was to buy her parents a house. How about you buy yourself a house first?! You dumb bitch
LOL if she really wanted to buy her parents a house, she would live a little more modestly and save her money. She doesn't seem to be interested in buying her own place. Still amazed that she can afford all of this!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I don't have Snapchat so I'm completely unaware of Amanda's home outside of what's talked about on GG. Did she say that she is paying $9000 a month to rent that house? If she simply said "the rent is $9000 a month" or didn't mention the cost of rent at all, it's entirely possible that the owner of the house is renting it out to multiple people, at least one to a room. Do her snaps give the impression that no one else lives there though?

Llegallymeg
Debater
Debater

Post by Llegallymeg »

WHYYYYYY does he (raf) wear those barely anything tank tops IN PUBLIC???

Apsinthos
Informer
Informer

Post by Apsinthos »

Llegallymeg wrote:WHYYYYYY does he (raf) wear those barely anything tank tops IN PUBLIC???

Cus he's gay lol

Llegallymeg
Debater
Debater

Post by Llegallymeg »

WHYYYYYY does he (raf) wear those barely anything tank tops IN PUBLIC???

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

I struggle to find anything respectable about Amanda, but as a woman, it pisses me off that Rafael talks about her the way he does. He was talking shit on HER SNAPCHAT outside Sephora saying "huge basket picking up a bunch of shit" and it wasn't in a joking tone either. LIKE, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. If he doesn't like what she does, he can take his fame whore ass elsewhere. ALSOOOOOOOO that "shit" she was buying was Rihanna's new line so he can just go sit on a stick and spin.

Amanda ain't shit herself, but she shouldn't be letting her man disrespect her on her own damn Snapchat.

Blondieflygrl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blondieflygrl »

Why does it sound like she has a sticky mouth when she talks. Ugh. She's disgusting, and really?? ..... $ 500.00 of makeup. But yet on the daily she never wears it? With her f-up eyebrows and constant flyaways. Girl, fix yourself. Brush your hair and do ur makeup. U have more then enough.

Gossip_Queen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_Queen »

Clearly this moron doesn't have her priorities straight. She needs to reevaluate her life :roll:

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

Why is she even buying Rihanna's makeup line? Isn't she so famous that it would be sent to her or didn't she get an invite to the event!!?? :rofl:
She can have an expensive home, expensive shoes, purses, clothes, etc etc but she's still a nobody lol

wakeupandmakeup001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wakeupandmakeup001 »

fihe wrote:I don't have Snapchat so I'm completely unaware of Amanda's home outside of what's talked about on GG. Did she say that she is paying $9000 a month to rent that house? If she simply said "the rent is $9000 a month" or didn't mention the cost of rent at all, it's entirely possible that the owner of the house is renting it out to multiple people, at least one to a room. Do her snaps give the impression that no one else lives there though?
She didn't mention anything about the cost of her rent or even barely the fact that she was renting.

I went on Zillow and found the listing. Wasn't very hard:
POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED PER THE RULES OF GG

$9000/month rent. That's just insane.

wakeupandmakeup001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wakeupandmakeup001 »

fihe wrote:I don't have Snapchat so I'm completely unaware of Amanda's home outside of what's talked about on GG. Did she say that she is paying $9000 a month to rent that house? If she simply said "the rent is $9000 a month" or didn't mention the cost of rent at all, it's entirely possible that the owner of the house is renting it out to multiple people, at least one to a room. Do her snaps give the impression that no one else lives there though?
Alsooo if you watch her latest house tour video she galavanted around the whole house showing it off saying it was all hers...

Boomlap
Talker
Talker

Post by Boomlap »

Her social blade says she makes a max of 2.2k a month. So how can she afford 9k rent. Does anyone think social blade gets is wrong and is a complete guess or is Amanda overspending

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

$9k a month for rent is hysterical considering the mortgage for that property is probably nowhere near that. If she were responsible enough to save up for a down payment, she could actually OWN a house and pay a fraction of her rent per month toward her own mortgage...not someone else's!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Sorry for the double post, but that house last sold for $1.18M. Assuming the owner put down 20%, the monthly mortgage is around $6k. Amanda is a fucking fool

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

NEW THREAD viewtopic.php?f=507&t=32816

Please refrain from posting personal information including residential information.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”