TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 5

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 5

Post by qwerty54321s »

luxeshimmer wrote:Anyone else catch Amanda awkwardly dancing in Chloe Morello's vlog? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Even with that cover up, you can see her stomach. Wheres that snatched waist you're always showing off on Instagram, Amanda? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
For reference:

Bitch you are exposed

MiniMoni
Learner
Learner

Post by MiniMoni »

Where's that waist? She's looking really wide here, she's not fat at all but definitely not like her IG pics as others have stated. Image I turned up the brightness in the pic to see if it was just the darkness of the pic making it look that way but... nope. Image

Okay major out of left field theory but what if she's pregnant? She's looking really round in those Coachella pics posted above and in this pic he's grabbing her by her tummy not so much waist. She looks a lil prego and when you throw in that she's taking him to see her family so soon, her search for a new bigger place (suburban) perf for kids and she said some new changes are comingImage Hmm maybe it's just my super active mind so late after doing so many essays todayImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiniMoni
Learner
Learner

Post by MiniMoni »

Where's that waist? She's looking really wide here, she's not fat at all but definitely not like her IG pics as others have stated. Image I turned up the brightness in the pic to see if it was just the darkness of the pic making it look that way but... nope. Image

Okay major out of left field theory but what if she's pregnant? She's looking really round in those Coachella pics posted above and in this pic he's grabbing her by her tummy not so much waist. She looks a lil prego and when you throw in that she's taking him to see her family so soon, her search for a new bigger place (suburban) perf for kids and she said some new changes are comingImage Hmm maybe it's just my super active mind so late after doing so many essays todayImage

jessiephil
Learner
Learner

Post by jessiephil »

If you guys ever want a good laugh watch her bae's Instagram story he is constantly roasting her and the sad part is I don't think Amanda realizes it

jessiephil
Learner
Learner

Post by jessiephil »

If you guys ever want a good laugh watch her bae's Instagram story he is constantly roasting her and the sad part is I don't think Amanda realizes it

jessiephil
Learner
Learner

Post by jessiephil »

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

"Bae" isn't tagged in any of her IG pics. I thought he was before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

SkylynnJanne wrote:"Bae" isn't tagged in any of her IG pics. I thought he was before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nope never was. She tags him as things like "mine" or "amandaensing"

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

jessiephil wrote:If you guys ever want a good laugh watch her bae's Instagram story he is constantly roasting her and the sad part is I don't think Amanda realizes it

What does he say?

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

GossipCat wrote:
SkylynnJanne wrote:"Bae" isn't tagged in any of her IG pics. I thought he was before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nope never was. She tags him as things like "mine" or "amandaensing"
Ahhh... ok. So weird. And I find it weird that he doesn't have any pics of her on his IG.

Thecatsmeow
Learner
Learner

Post by Thecatsmeow »

His IG is raffi.maio
On his IG story he was saying that all she knows how to do is eat and sleep rofl
And then he was singing Eminem "bitches they come they go" and this Bitch is in the background cackling uncontrollably

melimonique
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melimonique »

qwerty54321s wrote:
jessiephil wrote:If you guys ever want a good laugh watch her bae's Instagram story he is constantly roasting her and the sad part is I don't think Amanda realizes it

What does he say?
He's constantly putting her on his instastory while they are eating and saying things like "look, Amanda's eating again." Or "all she does is eat... eat and sleep" I dare my boyfriend to say some shit like that on the daily lol No mam! she just smiles it off like it's cute. No boo.. not cute. All that talk about not settling and finding a man that is respectful towards women... where he at? Cause "bae" ain't it.

luxeshimmer
Learner
Learner

Post by luxeshimmer »

Thecatsmeow wrote:His IG is raffi.maio
On his IG story he was saying that all she knows how to do is eat and sleep rofl
And then he was singing Eminem "bitches they come they go" and this Bitch is in the background cackling uncontrollably

Is it just me or was she taking a bite of the tiramisu in a sexual way? It made me so uncomfortable when she stuck her tongue out then slowly took it off the fork with her eyes closed..... You're at a public place Amanda :roll: :roll: :roll:

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

He said all she does is eat and sleep :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Where is the lie???

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

mnunez55 wrote:I saw his ig stores and omg lol idk if it's just me but I fucking HATE when couples eat next to each other. Like why don't they sit across ugh maybe that's just me lmao

NOOOOOO are they really side-sitters? I fucking cannot.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Every guy in her life like Molly more than her lmfao.

whocares123
Learner
Learner

Post by whocares123 »

guys he literally tagged Kylie Jenner in one of his shirtless pics... i guess he and Amanda have more in common than we thought. and he\'s constantly tagging bodybuilding pages or sexy Brazilian pages so he can be featured but he has yet to be bc he's so gross

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

........................ I don't really watch her Snaps because every day it's like six hours worth of nonsense, but I just watched the most recent and she said she's moving??? Huh???

whocares123
Learner
Learner

Post by whocares123 »

doubletdm wrote:........................ I don't really watch her Snaps because every day it's like six hours worth of nonsense, but I just watched the most recent and she said she's moving??? Huh???
oh yea she needs "more space" eye roll. her new place does look nice though. idk why she needs that much space though or how she can afford it??
Last edited by whocares123 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whocares123
Learner
Learner

Post by whocares123 »

roll*

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”