TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 4

doubletdm
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 4

Post by doubletdm »

Did she really just highlight all her blemishes/pimples/whatever??? I think these gurus forget that you use a lighter shade to highlight and a MATCHING shade to conceal .. SMFH. I was wondering why the corner of her mouth looked so damn light in her new vid. I swear ...

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

You are totally right about her big head fitting her actual body lollll. It always looks off when she photoshops herself thinner

I just wonder what happened to her accent? How is it completely gone.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

kkapowski wrote:Lmao look at the size of her legs in the latest insta. I'm calling it and saying her 'boo' is just a brettcap wannabe.
and she's trying to be like carli with her lips taking up 75% of her face lol. but amanda needs to honestly stop with these fillers. they're not doing her any good. her lips just look horrible and they'll never look like kylies. her photoshopping ain't fooling anyone. she needs to put in a lot of work to achieve a body like that... at the gym and not on facetune

p.s. long time lurker and first time poster... so hello!(:

beautynbullets
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautynbullets »

Bambi wrote:She should just stop photoshopping her body to be thinner. Her real body is better because it doesn't make her head look as huge as her "fake" one does.
girl got a cranium the size of Saturn, all she needs is hula hoops around that noggin ImageImageImage

beautynbullets
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautynbullets »

Bambi wrote:She should just stop photoshopping her body to be thinner. Her real body is better because it doesn't make her head look as huge as her "fake" one does.
girl got a cranium the size of Saturn, all she needs is hula hoops around that noggin ImageImageImage

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Aren't we supposed to create a new thread?

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

MODS, it is time

Omturner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omturner »

I can't see page 42?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Was Shayla throwing shade at amanda again earlier today when she said that some people snap the exact same thing for 5 mins in a row? Then she was doing the amanda posing with the hands near her face and shit lol.... and then she wrote #SHADE

then after Amanda captioned her snap "being judged for snapping. bye sir" with the peace sign finger emoji LMAO maybe i am reading too much into it but it would be damn funny if it's true.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Dammmm back at again with the alien amrezy knock off.

I'll pm a mod

annita23_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by annita23_ »

Hi guys first time posting here I just couldn't take it anymore. This bitch is one of the osteoporosis irritating fake females ever! She's so annoying. She wants to be and act like everyone. Her IG reminds me of Amanda Khamkaew, who she also follows. She dresses and poses just like her. Fake bitch. She should fix those crooked ugly teeth of hers. Her teeth remind me of an English bulldog. Invest on braces rather than lip injections girl!

annita23_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by annita23_ »

*** meant to write most not osteoporosis lol

C_girl25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_girl25 »

Why is every beauty guru talking about their period right now????

I heard it from Desi first... Then jaclyn... And no surprise.. Amanda now.. :rofl:

jessiephil
Learner
Learner

Post by jessiephil »

Anyone else noticed how Amanda just recently started pronouncing dolce right after people started correcting her on it? And I'm pretty sure someone else made a comment on here about it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

^^Several people on here commented about her saying Dolce K wrong. But her correcting herself is no surprise since it's more than obvious that she reads on her own thread.

QueenBeexxo
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenBeexxo »

Yes!! LOL You are so right!! WOW

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

The fact that Amanda K is 18.. Why do all these gurus live to SWF people so much younger than them?! Lame of Amanduhhh Dumbsing even though Amanda K's Instagram is pretty much like every other European Insta-famous girl. ;)

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I can't wait to see what other wacky procedures she undergoes once she moves to LA and the pressure gets to her. Funny thing is she COULD have a decent body if she'd put in actual work at the gym and stop stuffing her face with junk. If she hadn't put so much juvederm in her face she might actually look ok.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

C_girl25 wrote:Why is every beauty guru talking about their period right now????

I heard it from Desi first... Then jaclyn... And no surprise.. Amanda now.. :rofl:

Because bleeding from your vagina isn't "personal" but everything else in their lives is! Jacky Hill and Casey Holmes announced their periods, too. Yay. You bleed. You're a woman. Good for fucking you. Welcome to the club.

Amanda snapped that she "deserved" ice cream cuz she's on her period. A few days ago she snapped that she's been eating salad like "make me skinnyyyyyy." Okay Amanda. You can't out workout a bad diet. She consistently snaps all her bad food choices. And I'm by no means saying a person can't have waffles or a donut but not all the time. And snapping to your young fans about salad making get skinny? Does she not realize these girls look up to her? Stop obsessing over yourself on a public forum. She's all about loving herself except she has her lips done and photoshops her pics while implying only squad can make you thin. I would have more respect for someone who says - hey I wanted my lips done cuz o didn't like my natural lips so I fixed them to my liking. Hey, I want this ice cream cuz I just do and I'm not gonna restrict myself today.-
But she lies and her stupid fans just lop it up like a thirsty dog drinking water.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Random but I was watching her "Cool toned emerald smokey eye" tutorial which she uploaded on June 18th, 2015; and at 6:30 she told almost the same beauty blender story that she mentioned in her latest Neutral glam video.
She must have many friends that always ask her why her beauty blender looks bigger than theirs and don't know they have to use it wet. :|

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”