TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda EnsingPart3

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda EnsingPart3

Post by hellyeah »

She always says "they played me so hard" when something is wrong. Her backdrop holder was wrong. So she said "they played me so hard." Amanda, they don't even know who the fuck you are nor do they care. Im sure it's just one of those annoying sayings but it's like she thinks they sent her crap on purpose.

Then whining about the iPhone 6 Plus and asking if she should downgrade to a 6. Go to the fucking store and look at the phone. It's the sane just smaller. Why does she need people's opinion on that. She's seriously is dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyli01
Learner
Learner

Post by babyli01 »

When she was showing products yesterday you could see the back of her nails and they looked disgusting..I don't think she's clean because they looked so yellow and long. And isn't having acrylics constantly bad for your natural nails ? She's had those ugly ghetto claws for a while now

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

babyli01 wrote:When she was showing products yesterday you could see the back of her nails and they looked disgusting..I don't think she's clean because they looked so yellow and long. And isn't having acrylics constantly bad for your natural nails ? She's had those ugly ghetto claws for a while now

I've never had acrylics but one of my friends has and she said it's really bad for your nails, after a month of having acrylics her natural nails were very damaged. I see a lot of people on youtube and quite frankly irl too with fake nails all the time so I don't know how damaging it actually is... maybe people who wear fake nails all the time do it because their natural nails are so ruined that they're too gross to show them?

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

virgyj wrote:
babyli01 wrote:When she was showing products yesterday you could see the back of her nails and they looked disgusting..I don't think she's clean because they looked so yellow and long. And isn't having acrylics constantly bad for your natural nails ? She's had those ugly ghetto claws for a while now

I've never had acrylics but one of my friends has and she said it's really bad for your nails, after a month of having acrylics her natural nails were very damaged. I see a lot of people on youtube and quite frankly irl too with fake nails all the time so I don't know how damaging it actually is... maybe people who wear fake nails all the time do it because their natural nails are so ruined that they're too gross to show them?
Fake nails are not supposed to damage your natural nails if done correctly.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Oh then I guess it depends on who does your nails! Nevermind

DigitalBath
Talker
Talker

Post by DigitalBath »

hellyeah wrote:She always says "they played me so hard" when something is wrong. Her backdrop holder was wrong. So she said "they played me so hard." Amanda, they don't even know who the fuck you are nor do they care. Im sure it's just one of those annoying sayings but it's like she thinks they sent her crap on purpose.
She's probably a bozo and ordered the wrong size backdrop holder. Or is using the wrong size Fabric. Aren't those things adjustable anyways? Like a shower curtain tension rod?

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

No ma'am!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

That wig is atrocious. She looks crusty.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda EnsingPart3

Post by hellyeah »

virgyj wrote:Oh then I guess it depends on who does your nails! Nevermind

Can hundreds of nail technicians be doing it wrong? Lol. I doubt it. I understood your comment. I've had acrylic nails a few times and when you remove them your real nail is thin and can have ridges. Once they grow out they should be back to normal. It's ridiculous to think your natural nail wouldn't be affected by a substance that isn't natural and probably shouldn't be on your nail year after year. I've had a gel manicure as well and that can also damage the nail.

hindsighting
Talker
Talker

Post by hindsighting »

She ate what appeared to be Cheetos, snapped about chocolate milk, and then said she was getting pizza.. #bodygoals #healthyonfleek

stylesque
Learner
Learner

Post by stylesque »

She didn't get invited to IMATS :rofl: :rofl:

chismosa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chismosa »

hellyeah wrote:
virgyj wrote:Oh then I guess it depends on who does your nails! Nevermind

Can hundreds of nail technicians be doing it wrong? Lol. I doubt it. I understood your comment. I've had acrylic nails a few times and when you remove them your real nail is thin and can have ridges. Once they grow out they should be back to normal. It's ridiculous to think your natural nail wouldn't be affected by a substance that isn't natural and probably shouldn't be on your nail year after year. I've had a gel manicure as well and that can also damage the nail.

Yes hundreds of nail technicians are doing it wrong because they wanna make quick money by purchasing cheap MMA instead of what you're really supposed to be using.
If your nail tech cant tell you what brand they're using then you need to leave, also you should be able to soak off your acrylic nails easily and they shouldn't be sanding them down a lot, you only need to file a tiny bit so that it the nail has more texture for the acrylic to stick to.

babyli01
Learner
Learner

Post by babyli01 »

Point is her nails are gross and she should give them a break Amanda doesn't look clean Imo

babyli01
Learner
Learner

Post by babyli01 »

Point is her nails are gross and she should give them a break Amanda doesn't look clean Imo

Locket8
Informer
Informer

Post by Locket8 »

I had acrylics for a year straight. I never took a break because I thought they were the coolest thing ever( lol ing at my old self) and I kept them pretty long. After a year I thought it was time for a break and my poor nails were in a horrible shape. It took them 3 MONTHS to get back to how they used to be and grow normally. They never grew right and kept breaking off and hurting. NEVER AGAIN.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

My friend has had acrylics for YEARS!!!! And she said that her nails underneath are so sensitive that as much as she'd love to get them removed, for HER, the pain is too great to endure. It would take awhile for her nails to get back to normal. I used to have them too, for a couple of years in college. I had them removed and my nails were fine within months. I think Amanda's nails look nasty. She looks nasty. :barf:

And OMFG!!!!! Her latest tutorial. She's lost it man. She seemed to be channeling Jaclyn, Amrezy and a little bit of Tati too this time. And what's up with all the faux fur crap? She looks so fucking trashy. How can she NOT KNOW THAT? How can her minions actually believe she has a truly bangin' body when she admits to eating SHIT all the time? I fear for our future. :o

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I couldn't even see the blush with all that contour...
this cheek contour is getting ridiculous, looks like Elvis' sideburns but for women.

stylesque
Learner
Learner

Post by stylesque »

She snaps about struggling to wake up at 10 AM to sit on a comfy chair with no bra and edit a video. Then she rewards herself with an expensive coffee from downtown. Like this girl is delusional.

I would love for her to experience a normal office setting from 9-5, a boss and rules. STOP COMPLAINING AMANDA. So sick of this baboon troll doll.

Locket8
Informer
Informer

Post by Locket8 »

Guys, if you wanna know how to achieve the best unblended eyeshadow looks or say you wanna look like Oompa Loompa, watch Amanda's videos!! She's the best at what she does.

And raving about Jaclyn saying she's so proud CP is no more LE. Bitch stfu and stop kissing other people's ass. That's not going to make you popular or likable. Stop with that.

TraceFace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TraceFace »

How many times a day does Amanda say "at the end of the day [insert drivel]?"

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”