Loey Lane (Part 7)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 7)

Post by GoldChocobo »

Im pretty sure she was drunk when she did all her black friday shopping because NO ONE needs that much stuff from bath and body works. At one point, she held up a body wash and said: "Men's body wash? I dunno. Maybe ill give it to Christian if he likes the scent..." She sounded surprised she had it.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GoldChocobo wrote:Im pretty sure she was drunk when she did all her black friday shopping because NO ONE needs that much stuff from bath and body works. At one point, she held up a body wash and said: "Men's body wash? I dunno. Maybe ill give it to Christian if he likes the scent..." She sounded surprised she had it.
I think the company gave all of it to her to show to her audience. She had clearly no idea what they’d sent her. This happens to Zoella all the time.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Iris1969 wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:Im pretty sure she was drunk when she did all her black friday shopping because NO ONE needs that much stuff from bath and body works. At one point, she held up a body wash and said: "Men's body wash? I dunno. Maybe ill give it to Christian if he likes the scent..." She sounded surprised she had it.
I think the company gave all of it to her to show to her audience. She had clearly no idea what they’d send her. This happens to Zoella all the time.
Did she say that? I was running her vid in the background so i might have missed it, but I thought it was about black friday and how she spendt "all her money. Like a thousand dollars, you guys"

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
I think the company gave all of it to her to show to her audience. She had clearly no idea what they’d send her. This happens to Zoella all the time.
Did she say that? I was running her vid in the background so i might have missed it, but I thought it was about black friday and how she spendt "all her money. Like a thousand dollars, you guys"
No she didn’t say that, but these girls are send free stuff all the time and then they pretend they bought it themselves.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Did anyone else catch her puppy vlog?

She bred Annie and Morty (the chihuahua) on purpose because her dad loved Annie and always wanted an annie puppy. So of course she will keep one. Girl needs closure...

Annie got spayed. She did not say if Morty got neutered. I have a feeling she dudnt do that...

beccasshole
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by beccasshole »

Why does she not tell her audience what happened with everything (Tyler, the cat, why she's buying up everything and hoarding animals)... Really though what's up with that. She literally feeds on the mystery and her unsubbed fans coming back to see what's up. It's been years??? Giving up at this point she just wants attention lmao :roll:

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Isn’t it time to close this thread or is it only over when the fat lady sings? :lol:

hisisters
Learner
Learner

Post by hisisters »

I started following her when she use to still be a big girl but her collar bones were still visible. I bet you shes gained atleast 40 lbs. She use to post interesting content but now its all mY hOuSe Is HaUnTeD, mY pEtS sEe GhOsTs. take a xan and chill tf out sis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gurugossip_lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Gurugossip_lurker »

hisisters wrote:I started following her when she use to still be a big girl but her collar bones were still visible. I bet you shes gained atleast 40 lbs. She use to post interesting content but now its all mY hOuSe Is HaUnTeD, mY pEtS sEe GhOsTs. take a xan and chill tf out sis
she was super pretty in the top pic! Does she get stuff done to her face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narya07
Learner
Learner

Post by Narya07 »

Gurugossip_lurker wrote:
hisisters wrote:I started following her when she use to still be a big girl but her collar bones were still visible. I bet you shes gained atleast 40 lbs. She use to post interesting content but now its all mY hOuSe Is HaUnTeD, mY pEtS sEe GhOsTs. take a xan and chill tf out sis
she was super pretty in the top pic! Does she get stuff done to her face?

Gaining a ton of weight can change the overall shape of your face. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she had work done or got fillers. She already has veneers and those are SUPER expensive. Fillers are nothing compared to that.

lmoonlight
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lmoonlight »

If you look closely you can see it says 3X even though she avoids talking about sizing during the entire haul video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

In her "super cute autum/winter outfits" video she had one jumper that finally was her size and fits really nicely. She said she had to get a size up, because her size was sold and called the jumper/sweater "baggy" (or something like that). She is so delusional about her weight and how she actually looks. She has a pretty face and I really don't want to fat shame anyone (I'm also plus size) but I never understand why someone would choose to look horrible.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

She looks just like a snowman in that white dress :lol:

nicolesey
Talker
Talker

Post by nicolesey »

Iris1969 wrote:She looks just like a snowman in that white dress Image

What the hell.. why does she think that fits

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PeachyAutumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeachyAutumn »

In Hailey Reese's vlog when they're exchanging gifts at the end of the vlog a guy passes something to her off camera and she says "Thanks Tyler". Are her and Tyler back together?

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

PeachyAutumn wrote:In Hailey Reese's vlog when they're exchanging gifts at the end of the vlog a guy passes something to her off camera and she says "Thanks Tyler". Are her and Tyler back together?
She was talking to Hailey’s boyfriend who’s name is Tyler.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

KittyBeeCool wrote:One of her friends should of made the call to What Not to Wear! I don't know why she always insists on wearing mini skirts that are not at an appropriate length for anyone out in public or even comfortable to walk or sit down in.

She looks like a woman who dresses provocatively in sexy outfits in video’s for men that are into big girls.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

KittyBeeCool wrote:One of her friends should of made the call to What Not to Wear! I don't know why she always insists on wearing mini skirts that are not at an appropriate length for anyone out in public or even comfortable to walk or sit down in.

God, that skirt looks so uncomfortable. Even on a thin person it would show every lump, bump, and line. She might as well not wear a bottom because that skirt isn't covering anything.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Shouldn’t we start a new thread about this puzzling woman and her way too small clothes? ;-)

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Iris1969 wrote:She looks just like a snowman in that white dress :lol:

LMFAOOO

No wonder Hailey keeps her around. I didn't even notice her horrendous fire hydrant looking ass boots until way after the fact. Even still, Hailey could wear a trash bag and Loey would still make her look like a super model standing next to her.

Return to “Loey Lane”