Cool, new thread!

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 7)

Post by CrowRot »

I’m gonna preorder her book and see how good it is.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

BlueHoneybee wrote:I’m gonna preorder her book and see how good it is.
You're my hero.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

noooo don't give her the money lol

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I sort of agree, haha. A book for her is so unnecessary right now. I feel like she could have spent the next couple of years just improving her life and then written a self help book about her low points, which I think are happening literally right now. but I'm not a book agent, so what do I know?

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

A book about what it's like to be a beauty guru or how to be a guru for kids > a fake fiction about the ghosties.

I'd read one of those two books and it ain't the one getting made.

meowmeow35
Learner
Learner

Post by meowmeow35 »

cherryGummybear wrote:I sort of agree, haha. A book for her is so unnecessary right now. I feel like she could have spent the next couple of years just improving her life and then written a self help book about her low points, which I think are happening literally right now. but I'm not a book agent, so what do I know?
She would have just written a self-help book now I feel like, because SHE thinks she has her sh*t together. Bet it would be called "The literally lit life of Loey" "Fashoin, diet, and lit-ness of a literally legit life"

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Finally!

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

sugarbones wrote:A book about what it's like to be a beauty guru or how to be a guru for kids > a fake fiction about the ghosties.

I sorta disagree? Obviously, you're not wrong for having a preference of what she should have made, but to me, everyone and their mom has made a "What its like to be a Youtuber!!!" book. Not like being a beauty guru is much of a skill. As ridiculous as this book is, it takes a little bit of creativity to write an actual novel.

That's just me, though.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

BlueHoneybee wrote:
sugarbones wrote:A book about what it's like to be a beauty guru or how to be a guru for kids > a fake fiction about the ghosties.

I sorta disagree? Obviously, you're not wrong for having a preference of what she should have made, but to me, everyone and their mom has made a "What its like to be a Youtuber!!!" book. Not like being a beauty guru is much of a skill. As ridiculous as this book is, it takes a little bit of creativity to write an actual novel.

That's just me, though.
I think her fans would have been more interested with a "How to be a guru" style book, because it usually contains anectodes about their lives. People like Zoella, Dulce Candy and tons of body positive influencers have written books like that and they've done pretty well. I feel like if there is a teenager walking around Barnes and Noble who is interested in social media and maybe body positivity, she'd be more likely to pick up the book, even if she doesn't know who Loey is. Where as the book she has now, only a devoted fan would buy. Or a grandma who likes the cover of the book art lol.

I mean, not that it matters since we have no role in it. But I happen to love the new trend of influencers and celebs writing books. You guys should check out plus size model Ashley Graham's memoir. I loved it!!

Morgendorffer
Talker
Talker

Post by Morgendorffer »

I'm so fucking over these ghost story times. I legit am not sure why people watch shit like that. Like....pick up a book or go the that reddit and read it your damn self.

So many of the youtubers I regularly watch have switched "formats" and their channels just suck so bad now.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

marshmallowfluf
Learner
Learner

Post by marshmallowfluf »

Sorry i am new to this thread so this may have been talked about, but is loey still married to tyler??

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Sorry i am new to this thread so this may have been talked about, but is loey still married to tyler??
If you go through the Loey Lane Part 6, there's a lot of speculation there! Loey hasn't confirmed anything either way. I think the conclusion on GG is that they've separated. But no confirmations or anything.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Listening to loey rambling about her book made me so frustrated for my friend, who has been in publishing limbo for years while he waits for his science fiction novel to been seen by someone/anyone!

Loeys friggin Mary sue novel gets to see the light of day and my poor friend can't seem to catch a break. It's not fair man.

....does she really call her circle of friends the LitSquad? I'm curious now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

!!! 2 sKaRy 4 YoOtoOb!!!
*Uploads anyway*
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I’m curious why she got a horse. It’s not a purebred, which is perfectly fine, but that typically means it’s a barnyard mix that she bought off auction. She claims she thinks he was abused in the past and has training issues, but she posted a training picture on her pet Instagram and he’s lunging fine. And if it “used to freak him out” it typically takes a little longer to get a horse used to lunging than just a week or two.

My parents owned a horse ranch for years and I grew up around them. That horse does fine under saddle. I’m pretty sure she’s just stroking herself to keep the image she “saved an abused animal”.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

BlueHoneybee wrote:I’m curious why she got a horse. It’s not a purebred, which is perfectly fine, but that typically means it’s a barnyard mix that she bought off auction. She claims she thinks he was abused in the past and has training issues, but she posted a training picture on her pet Instagram and he’s lunging fine. And if it “used to freak him out” it typically takes a little longer to get a horse used to lunging than just a week or two.

My parents owned a horse ranch for years and I grew up around them. That horse does fine under saddle. I’m pretty sure she’s just stroking herself to keep the image she “saved an abused animal”.
I agree! She either doesn't know how to ride or can't ride him for *obvious* reasons, i.e. he's too small for her. She's definitely creating a narrative for why she's not riding him. He seems like a totally fine beginner's horse, calm and lunges well. Idk why she's so determined to make us think she's his hero.

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

suspenders wrote:
BlueHoneybee wrote:I’m curious why she got a horse. It’s not a purebred, which is perfectly fine, but that typically means it’s a barnyard mix that she bought off auction. She claims she thinks he was abused in the past and has training issues, but she posted a training picture on her pet Instagram and he’s lunging fine. And if it “used to freak him out” it typically takes a little longer to get a horse used to lunging than just a week or two.

I agree! She either doesn't know how to ride or can't ride him for *obvious* reasons, i.e. he's too small for her. She's definitely creating a narrative for why she's not riding him. He seems like a totally fine beginner's horse, calm and lunges well. Idk why she's so determined to make us think she's his hero.
Probably the same reason she wants us to believe her ghost stories, because she leads an otherwise sad and boring life.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

This is also kind of petty, but she calls him a “paint” (which isn’t technically incorrect but it’s a very basic term) when he’s a piebald pinto. She should know his exact coloring by now.

She bought him off another farm (so not an auction) so he was likely either a school horse for that barn or belonged to someone else, so she didn’t save him from anywhere. He’s also pretty chubby (which is fine, his barrel isn’t huge) so he was clearly well fed. Like the person above me said, I feel like she’s compensating for the fact she likely can’t ride him due to her size.

Return to “Loey Lane”