Loey Lane (Part 6)

laboricua
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 6)

Post by laboricua »

queenrei34 wrote:Loey at it again with the skin tight clothes that are two sizes too small. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I need to know where that dress is from. It's gorgeous.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

laboricua wrote:
queenrei34 wrote:Loey at it again with the skin tight clothes that are two sizes too small. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I need to know where that dress is from. It's gorgeous.

i think its forever 21

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why can't she film the water leak or the flies that she was describing in latest haunting video? She never catches this stuff on camera...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

suspenders wrote:
jadelifts_ wrote:
Honestly I think it's a real shame that when someone is too thin because of an eating disorder they're pitied and able to get help and absolved from blame (like they should be, it's a disease!). But when someone is overeating, exhibiting binge eating and REALLY struggling it's considered to be a personal failure brought about by lack of control that they're solely responsible for. If someone is bingeing and can't stop, THAT IS DISORDERED EATING. They're not to blame in the exact same way someone with anorexia isn't and they need help instead of judgement. Them being fat doesn't change that. I'm not talking about anyone on this board specifically but would you expect someone with anorexia to just 'have a talk' with themselves? It's a society wide problem and I do not think there would be so many overweight people if it was addressed. But a part of it is shit like people hating Loey not because of her personality or her lying, but because she's a fat girl who DARES to be confident.
this is my first time posting here even though ive watched loey for a while and have been reading here sometimes, but i needed to say this.

even though you hate someone, or think it is unhealthy for them to be "fat", which it very well could be, you have no right to rob someones right of being confident because even the healthiest people have confidence issues. it is not parallel to your version of looking good.
Hmmm... I don't think people on here are saying that Loey has no right to be confident. She's just clearly lacking in confidence. I wish she was confident in herself, in fact. If she did have self-confidence she wouldn't be lying about her size and photoshopping her photos when she claims to be a "body confidence advocate." She's not actually body confident and is setting a bad example for her impressionable followers.

Obviously all people have the right to be confident about themselves at all sizes.
Agreed! I've been reading this thread for a while and i can't remember any one saying she's unhealthy because she's fat. And she's the only one stealing her own confidence. It's clear she has severe self image problems and honestly, being a youtuber/ public figure can't be helping. This woman is destroying young people's self image under a guise of body positivity. And heck, even older people. I'm 31 and before I realized she was lying about her size, cause my own body dysmorphia to spin out of control.

FashionPolice
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionPolice »

Some days I just want to slap Lauren in the face, I've been quiet for a couple weeks, because I just can't handle her bs...

She's a pretty girl that just doesn't know how to dress and this paranormal bs have me going crazy, how can you lie with a straight face? I know that the human brain it's powerful and sometimes you see stuff that really isn't there, but I mean all the fucking time? Aghhh I'm done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FashionPolice
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionPolice »

FashionPolice wrote:Some days I just want to slap Lauren in the face, I've been quiet for a couple weeks, because I just can't handle her bs...

She's a pretty girl that just doesn't know how to dress and this paranormal bs have me going crazy, how can you lie with a straight face? I know that the human brain it's powerful and sometimes you see stuff that really isn't there, but I mean all the fucking time? Aghhh I'm done

Either she's fucking nuts or she's a pathological liar

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

FashionPolice wrote:
FashionPolice wrote:Some days I just want to slap Lauren in the face, I've been quiet for a couple weeks, because I just can't handle her bs...

I can't really remember the last time I actually watched her videos. 99% are paranormal and I just cannot give a fuck about that sort of thing. She has to be making it all up, but I think she thinks it's somehow "cute" to tell these stories. Like, I wouldn't say she's a pathological liar.... necessarily... but she 100% lies about all of those these for the purpose of getting view and curating that look. for whatever reason....?

Does anyone think she's telling the truth about having that stalker that was allegedly in her NYC hotel room?

FashionPolice
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionPolice »

suspenders wrote:
FashionPolice wrote:

I can't really remember the last time I actually watched her videos. 99% are paranormal and I just cannot give a fuck about that sort of thing. She has to be making it all up, but I think she thinks it's somehow "cute" to tell these stories. Like, I wouldn't say she's a pathological liar.... necessarily... but she 100% lies about all of those these for the purpose of getting view and curating that look. for whatever reason....?

Does anyone think she's telling the truth about having that stalker that was allegedly in her NYC hotel room?
I haven't watched a video in looooong time, last night I went to her YouTube and watched a couple... and those videos are just plain stupid. I'm so done now that I don't even want to talk trash about her

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

suspenders wrote:
Nope. Someone else said earlier that they think she just gets drunk and orders things and forgets about them and with as much as she seems to party and frivolously spend lately, that seems totally plausible. Obviously it's possible someone is stalking her, she's a public figure. But with how much she compulsively lies about everything else in her life, I wouldn't put it past her to just be flat out lying to make herself seem more interesting. That, or she was just trying to cop out of going to more events to go fuck around because she does that, too. She hasn't gone to the police about anything, so either she's really stupid or she's not actually in any danger.

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

NONE of the things she talks about are even remotely paranormal and the people that believe her are complete morons! Mysterious bruises? Seriously, everyone gets those! I rarely wear dresses because my legs always look beat to hell and I don't remember every time I bump into something. Also the fact that she says she can't film a bikini try-on (is anyone seriously waiting for another one?!) because she has bruises kills me. Bruises are the LAST reason for why she shouldn't be trying on bikinis on camera. Her bathroom had water all over after her friend took a shower....and she cannot find the connection between water and someone taking a shower?! Flies are probably because she doesn't seem to possess any domestic skills and thinks that every person she hires to do something for her is out to get her. The ouija board is probably hidden under the pile of animals she has in her house.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

Can we talk about her eyebrows. That ONE.BROW is so off.
Drives me insane.
But other than that it's like she can't be bothered to film an actual video on a day so she makes up some haunting shit. Like how many times can you say the same shit " I heard knocking and voices"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hollywood
Talker
Talker

Post by hollywood »

Anyone follow her on snapchat? I looked on there and she's just...off. Like IDK if she was drunk or what.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Sorry if this is old, boring news but did we ever find out what happened with Tyler? I could never find out what happened with them.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

Is it just me or does it look like their are scratches/red marks on her boobs in her newest video?Image

Weird

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

^^^ it's from guine pigs, apparently.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

BlueHoneybee wrote:^^^ it's from guine pigs, apparently.
Ohhh kk

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

This girl could make anything about her. She talks about that dear david story and makes it about her and how she's had similar. I guarantee this girl has never had anything happen to her she makes this shit up as she goes because she knows she'll get views.
What do you guys think her big news is? I wonder about Tyler too, no one has confirmed anything

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:This girl could make anything about her. She talks about that dear david story and makes it about her and how she's had similar. I guarantee this girl has never had anything happen to her she makes this shit up as she goes because she knows she'll get views.
What do you guys think her big news is? I wonder about Tyler too, no one has confirmed anything

Was wondering what the big news is too! Maybe her book? I’m not sure though because she’s even showed a copy of it on her livestream so it’s not like a huge secret, but that’s all I can think of!

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I. wish she can call her HORSE a HORSE. It's not a dog. :roll: it just irks me..
Last edited by AquarianHorse on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

AquarianHorse wrote:I'd wish she can call her HORSE a HORSE. It's not adog. :roll:
I know, is there some inside joke that I'm just not getting? I don't find it that funny. I call my dog my baby, but I know she's a dog and has dog needs. Is it like that type of thing?

Return to “Loey Lane”