LoeyLane Part 2

Sunshinechocolate
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeyLane Part 2

Post by Sunshinechocolate »

laraux wrote:she just deleted that thread of comments, including hers. Some people were commenting they were going to unsub because of what loey replied back to the girl :rofl:
She's so pathetic. She's not fooling anyone and her true selfish self is being noticed by their viewers
Wow! So that girl who called out Lauren on the Q&A comments has a YouTube channel. I love her even more after that comment! I watch her all the time! She's so up front and honest. I love that she wasn't afraid of possible backlash by the minions.

Seriously I'm so done with click bait titles.... I thought YouTube has a policy against misleading tags? Why wouldn't that also apply to titles?

witchywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by witchywoman »

I hate her dumb, over dramatic poses. Always either looking down or into the distance and touching her hair.
Maybe it's because I'm in a bad mood tonight, but I'm just sick of her being an over grown baby. Loey gets whatever she wants. Must be nice if your only responsibilities are wasting hella money on Starbucks and Sephora trips and bitching at your supporters online. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Loey. Your ass is going to be seen for what it is and then what are you going to do?

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Sunshinechocolate wrote:
laraux wrote:she just deleted that thread of comments, including hers. Some people were commenting they were going to unsub because of what loey replied back to the girl :rofl:
She's so pathetic. She's not fooling anyone and her true selfish self is being noticed by their viewers
Wow! So that girl who called out Lauren on the Q&A comments has a YouTube channel. I love her even more after that comment! I watch her all the time! She's so up front and honest. I love that she wasn't afraid of possible backlash by the minions.

Seriously I'm so done with click bait titles.... I thought YouTube has a policy against misleading tags? Why wouldn't that also apply to titles?
What is her username? I want to watch her videos. Lol

cirprano
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cirprano »

She deleted sooo many comments on her Q&A video. One of the girls were like "I don't get why you get so much hate! I see nothing but lovely comments!"

UHHHH cuz loey deletes all of them. smh. I also saw a comment on there that was like "you changed. you only do sponsored videos now so maybe thats why people are meaner to you" kinda deal and of course she deleted it. someone stop this woman.

OH. and her "mermaid" video is....atrocious to say the least. It is so horrible. I was cringing the entire time she was putting on makeup.
Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 5.22.48 AM.png
Look how horrible she looks even before any makeup :o
Eyebrows...(her eyebrows actually look fine without any brow product)
And her yellow teeth
Can't believe shes a so called "beauty guru"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chriskeller
Learner
Learner

Post by chriskeller »

LadyKaiko wrote:Image

What is with women forgetting their ring/rings? Am I shallow for putting so much emotional and monetary value in my ring?? I just figure that if you have a ring and/or band, you're committed to wearing it as much as possible.

Yeah, I'm sure that girl was chasing your husband, Lauren. Cuz he's just sooo attractive. :roll:
This is her "see guys, my husband's so hot and other women want him". They're both constantly getting hit on because they're so attractive. :roll:

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

She looks like a prostitute in a bad part of town. Seriously. It looks like someone beat some bruises into her ugly fat face.
Image@kelseyalouest

laraux
Informer
Informer

Post by laraux »

The ammount of dislikes right now :rofl: shes never had so many??? 300 likes 102 dislikes

The makeup look is fucking hideous + costume is fucking hideous
sorry for any mistakes :love2: english is not my first language

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

HeroineHaleyD wrote:It's funny because apearance wise - based on their faces - Loey is out of HIS leauge. By a long shot.

He's really NOT attractive. I think maybe she's not that attracted to him so she has to pretend everyone else is chasing after him to make herself believe it lol
Yes! Exactly! In terms of looks, she is a fucking goddess in comparison to him. I hate her, but she does have a gorgeous face. If she was thin she'd be a total knockout with guys falling at her feet daily. She wouldn't even look twice at Tyler.

Kind of related, but she reminds me of Tess Munster every time she talks up how ~hot~ her husband is. Tess is constantly blabbering on about how hot her husband is and how it's proof fat girls can get hot guys. The guy is okay looking, certainly better than the creep Loey is married to, but he's not stunning model type. He's an average built hipster dude with a beard and tattoos. Why are these women always looking for validation with their ~hot men~?

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Everything about that look was an absolute mess. You'd think she have a better costume and wig from all of the sponsors she has, and she's managed to have makeup is more terrible than usual. I think she deleted and disabled all comments because there is literally nothing. Homegirl can't take any criticism, the comments are already on approval. Probably not enough ass kissing for her to allow any of them through.

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

I think if she had used the blue as a contour on just her cheeks with the pink/purple as a blush it would have looked a lot better. I cringed when she did her usual "I'm so pretty" poses at the end. Girl, you should have done a run through before you filmed.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

chriskeller wrote:
LadyKaiko wrote:Image

What is with women forgetting their ring/rings? Am I shallow for putting so much emotional and monetary value in my ring?? I just figure that if you have a ring and/or band, you're committed to wearing it as much as possible.

Yeah, I'm sure that girl was chasing your husband, Lauren. Cuz he's just sooo attractive. :roll:
This is her "see guys, my husband's so hot and other women want him". They're both constantly getting hit on because they're so attractive. :roll:
I don't know why they like being hit on. I get hit on every time I work. It's aggravating to no end, especially when it's always the same dudes that just refuse to take no for an answer. Her self esteem can't be THAT low that constantly being hit on is nice...

Edit: My fiance doesn't get hit on, to my knowledge. If he does, he doesn't tell me. Idc either way though. Lol

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Kelery wrote:Image
She looks like a prostitute in a bad part of town. Seriously. It looks like someone beat some bruises into her ugly fat face.
I don't understand why she did her contour like that. Her makeup looked fine til she threw in the "My husband beats me daily" contour.

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

I've been away for a little while and catching up on threads tonight. I couldn't help but LOL at the post about the girl supposedly chasing Tyler around the store. Please. I think Loey is constantly talking about how hot he is because she's trying to convince herself as much as she is the viewers. My friends have told me numerous times how hot my man is but it's not something I ever bring up...that's just so weird to me.

That mermaid video was a hot mess! I could have done a better job with the makeup at ten. If I hear Loey say, "Tbh" or "Btw" one more time... :x She always comes across as trying so hard to be cool and it's cringeworthy.

Does she ever post videos that aren't sponsored anymore? I can't believe that she found a way to make a Q&A a sponsored video. Are the ads in the beginning, middle, and end of her videos not enough to pay for those three pumpkin spice lattes per day?

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

[youtube][/youtube]

She is so full of shit. I bet someone from Red Dress Boutique saw one of her videos and asked her if she'd do a lookbook :roll: More like Loey called them and asked if they'd send her items in exchange for her featuring them in a video. I'm sure she made sure to tell them she has close to 530K subscribers. But I wonder if she mentioned the fact that her last three lookbook/ootd videos didn't even average 35K views a piece :rofl: I love how she makes it a point to say the video isn't sponsored. Yeah...but they sent you clothes...for free...to wear in the video.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

What is that she's hawking above, Morphe?
The fact is she does do only sponsored videos, she uses click bait, she's an asshole to her subscribers and you know what? I get major gaydar from her husband. MAJOR.
My boyfriend is extremely good looking ( he doesn't think so) but I don't go around bragging about it.
Yeah, she has a beautiful face, and I'd not put her down for her weight as I'm borderline plus size myself. If she dressed for the body she has, was honest and personable she wouldn't be getting this backlash.
The fact she's so defensive suggests she is aware of all of these things.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

faye7
Learner
Learner

Post by faye7 »

Been reading for ages, finally made an account so I can post here! :tu:
First, I started watching Loey because I have self-esteem issues, and at first I was very defensive about the fact that she said even thought she's very overweight, she's healthy and work out. But that's not how biology works, and she doesn't seem to be that healthy in her vlogs, anyways, I'm just saying everything you guys have said here before.
Now, she annoys the hell out of me and I just want everyone to see what she really is, it seems like she's in youtube for the money and to get nice comments, all of her videos are sponsored, IT'S ANNOYING. All of her outfits are hideous, her make-up is just... and her husband is not attractive at all (to me, at least).
Btw, could she just stop wearing her watch over her sleeve?
english is not my first language, spanish is! <3

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I'm glad she thinks her husband is attractive, but she acts like women are constantly throwing themselves in his path. Ugh.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

That sorry mermaid tutorial is the only way she'd ever have an excuse to touch any vibrant colours. She can't do anything creative with makeup to save her life. For the love of god, Lauren. Skip the next Sephora haul and take a pro class. For fucks sake.

Also, I wonder what ever happened to her taking a class with Parsons? Anyone else remember her blathering on about that? I want to say it was early summer.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Aww. Poor Lauwen.

Also, I don't remember her saying anything about Parsons. Hmm...

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Loey Lane”