“Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Bellalust0911111 wrote:
PrettycuteA wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 am
Does anyone know if Mina al sheikhly and shahad al jumaily are still married? It seems they’ve both broken things off!
I was just looking at mina’s page and it seems like maybe they broke it off?
Speaking of the Alsheikhy sisters, i cannot be the only one who hates Dimas style, don’t get me wrong she has a nice personality and mbrook on the Mac lipstick, but she and rania are trying too hard with the off duty supermodel look, I miss the days when she used to do nice makeup tutorials on snap, cute fits and she always had a nice glowing tan #bringback2017dima :( Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by Cookieblog »

Enough politics. It's a gossip site. We are here for the tea..

Scheherazade1001
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Scheherazade1001 »

lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:24 pm
marinewell wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:56 pm
marinewell wrote:
Scheherazade1001 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:01 pm

It's a 50/50 toss up honestly. I've met insanely racist gulf arabs and insanely racist levant arabs. I just think gulf arabs have more tact to not show their racism. A majority of arabs (gulf or levant) still will not allow their women to marry a black man. If you want to find out if someone is racist ask them if they would let their children marry black/indian/asian/etc Because people have their preferences and that's fine, but if they aren't racist then they will let their children marry whoever.

Gulf Arabs are outspoken and not discreet with their racism (when it exists). They are hostile towards anyone (be it arab or non arab) in their countries who dares to disobey their laws or outsay them. Otherwise, they will never butt in anyones business or HURT anyone intentionally or take AWAY their rights - in fact, THEY SHIT on every one else when it comes to generosity. No one is as generous as a gulfie (and its not about money!).

If you want to compare them properly; ask BLACK/dark skinned Gulfies and ask BLACK/dark skinned levantines about their rights WITHIN their own countries. (Ignore the foreigners) and you will see that gulfies are way better in terms of character and in terms of rights within their countries. E.g: There is no discrimination against Black Emiratis in the workforce and benefits etc while there will be a discrimination against Dark Levantines in the wokrforce in the levant. If you want to see Levantine racism go to their countries; at the end of the day you probably met them in a host country (be it a gulf country or a western one and everyone is sweet and shows their nice face in a host country).

There are other ways to measure racism and it is not measured by asking someone if they will marry a black/asian etc - people have preferences and thats natural (despite racism being a factor). The old generation in particular wants someone whose similiar to them and CULTURE takes a huge part of a persons character hence, creates a bond. E.g: I am Ethnically Armenian from Iran - My parents would want me to marry a Levantine over an Iranian because Levantine have similiar music and culture and levantines have a large christian population esp Lebanon. Plus, they prefer an eastern orthodox and not a white european or black christian.

It pisses me off when I see everyone blaming the gulf for every damn thing while a lot of them leech money out from the gulf. Ungrateful and no dont tell me its their hard work because not everyone works hard and gets that much money. LOL

Finally someone said it!!! I’m sick of people blaming us for their struggles, yes we have racist 5lejis but they’re uneducated and don’t speak for the rest of us who are open minded and welcoming! I am always seeing other Arabs esp Syrians even Iraqis talking shit about my nation when we take in more refugees than any gulf country and I’m also sick of south Asians(and the rest of the Muslim world) blaming us and our society for looking down upon them and blaming us for issues with employment, what people refuse to understand is any expat that comes here from phillipines, India, Pakistan etc there is someone, a middle man (one of their own ppl!) promising them a better life and they believe that individual they pay thousands to come here just to me treated shit by their employer and I really frown upon Kuwaitis who treat their workers like shit! But ultimately they wouldn’t need to come here if they just stayed in their own country and improved their own internal economy by working there and paying taxes like all of us have to ImageImage

I lived 6 years in Kuwait, 5 in Bahrain, 5 in the UAE and two in Oman. I experienced Racism in Kuwait but does that mean that ALL kuwaitis AND ALL gulfies are racist? NO. There were good kuwaitis. I never blamed 'kuwait' or hated kuwait/kuwaitis for it! I am thankful for the opportunity that my own country couldn't give me and my family. My experience in Bahrain, Oman and UAE was very pleasant - they are actually the sweetest arabs. I've encountered other arabs in the gulf (syrians, leb, palesitnians, iraqis, egyptians) and in the US (where I live now) and their attitude just stinks - did I ever generalise and say they are bad? NO.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP STEREOTYPING GULFIES.

War? BLAME THE GULF
Stupid Arab Influencers? BLAME the GULF
Black face? BLAME THE GULF.

Lol pls allow the south asians, go to their countries and see how obsessed they are with being white (much more than other nearby nations) and btw, they call white people 'goreh' and black people 'kaleh'. Arabs do not have a term for black and white (the correct term is asmr (which technically means brown) and abyad.However, some gulfies use 5aal which is derived from Urdu/Hindi. Hence, 'BLACK' or that term is taken from the "racist" pakistanis/indians).

I could go on lecturing but, lets stick to what GG is for LOL.
Chill girl lol I agree with you. I meant racism from a social standpoint not in terms of rights, employment etc.. Socially many families still frown upon marrying outside their ethnicity. When family of mine have married someone with black roots/asmar/ khal etc many people will low key make remarks (usually it's the older generation) but even then they will look past and judge someone by their character.

btw there is another term people sometimes use (usually elders) and it's abd (slave) which is horrible but ya definitely racist in tone.

I do get annoyed when people constantly diss Gulf countries without being grateful for the lives they were able to make which they were not able to in their own countries. We have lots of problems but there is still a lot of good.

Anyways back to the influencers. There are many who are educated, fun and offer sound advice but because they aren't controversial they aren't being brought up as much.
I agree. There is good and bad in everyone. I just commented than levant arabs have less tact and show their racism and stuck up attitude.

I am a levant arab and I will say I know more gulf arabs who have a good heart then a levant arab. This is my experience. Im sure there are good levant arabs, as I like to think of one myself. But, my point is Im not going to pretend there isnt racism in the gulf and levant. And even if the gulf gives black arabs more rights, there are still light skinned arabs who stick their nose up at them. The usa gives black people more rights then some other countries but a lot of americans are still racist.

But yes, back to the influencers--I think most of them dont want to be controversial because what they are doing is out of the cultural norm. Many of them could use their influence to help fellow middle eastern women better themselves, but I dont think they want that responsibility or backlash.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Some of those influencers are quite sexist! Does anyone remember Model Roz preaching mom’s on not giving their teenage daughters too much freedom?! As in not allowing them to visit their friends and other types of medieval shit?

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

CheriBeriBem wrote:Some of those influencers are quite sexist! Does anyone remember Model Roz preaching mom’s on not giving their teenage daughters too much freedom?! As in not allowing them to visit their friends and other types of medieval shit?
Rawan said Saudi women shouldn’t have the right to drive too haha but I’ll let that pass because she was young and dumb when she said that

rihstan90
Learner
Learner

Post by rihstan90 »

Did you guys see Fouz got married? She looks so good! And ONCE AGAIN I cannot look at Noura without immediately thinking of her as Fouz’s “dyke minion” because of this thread 🤣🤣🤣 I never realized how short she was until I saw Fouz snaps.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Fouz looked gorgeous! I loved everything about her look except for her Shabka, I meant wtf is that? I know it’s Cartier and it’s worth millions but still! Word on the street that the groom’s mom isn’t happy about this marriage, can Kuwaiti members confirm?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i thought the accessories looked cheap plastic im surprised that its cartier and roughly around a million dollars in total

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookieblog »

I thought she looked stunning too and very brave of her to wear what she did. I mean it was literally hot pants with a sheer cover up.. Quite risqué. But I liked it.. And could you imagine his family reaction to her 'wedding dress' 😂
This is just the engagement right?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Jheez, so much racism towards south Asians in this forum (as expected) some of you need to chill out. Also I think someone tried to say that ‘gora’ and ‘kala’ are racist terms lmao no they literally just mean black and white and they’re not racist. Pls no racists reply cause you’re all blocked so I won’t see your response.

Anyway the reason I came here was because I wanted to know what the Libyan guy did to Rawan, what happened. Someone said he exposed and humiliated her family. What did he expose

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

CheriBeriBem wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:19 pm
Fouz looked gorgeous! I loved everything about her look except for her Shabka, I meant wtf is that? I know it’s Cartier and it’s worth millions but still! Word on the street that the groom’s mom isn’t happy about this marriage, can Kuwaiti members confirm?
She looked good but I think a dress would have been nicer but I guess she pulled it off. The shabka was so odd, I thought it was an additional gift not the main set. Cartier or not, the ring and shabka are not nice. She only chose them for the size of the rock and the price tag. No actual taste. It looks like a mesba7/seb7a lol. I am guessing she received other ones that are more elegant and white gold w/diamonds.

The guy is not good looking at all but I guess his money is the main attraction for Fouz let's be real lol

Also am I the only one thinking wth is Rawan doing going to events and "working" at the most unimportant social media crap? I am not against a new mom going out and getting some fresh air I did so too but she was SO eager to get back to social media , dancing around at outdoor events in the midst of the corona virus outbreak? So freaking childish putting her newborn in danger for no good reason.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

CheriBeriBem wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:19 pm
Ya I have heard that too, that his mum isn't happy about the marriage.

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

CheriBeriBem wrote:Fouz looked gorgeous! I loved everything about her look except for her Shabka, I meant wtf is that? I know it’s Cartier and it’s worth millions but still! Word on the street that the groom’s mom isn’t happy about this marriage, can Kuwaiti members confirm?
I thought the jewelry was hideous as well it looked like costume jewelry from mubarakia

Bellalust0911111
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellalust0911111 »

Omg I was gone for 2 days and missed this tea. What’s Fouz’sbhusband name?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

onlyroses wrote:
CheriBeriBem wrote:Fouz looked gorgeous! I loved everything about her look except for her Shabka, I meant wtf is that? I know it’s Cartier and it’s worth millions but still! Word on the street that the groom’s mom isn’t happy about this marriage, can Kuwaiti members confirm?
I thought the jewelry was hideous as well it looked like costume jewelry from mubarakia
you had me laughing so hard! so true though

Omaniqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omaniqueen »

From what the media wrote, she married a grandson of a billionaire. Since she already traveled with him and posted hints of him a lot this year before this wedding, does it mean she was engaged with him already and made it official now?

Anyway, she looked amazing and wish them a lifetime of happiness.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

I can’t get over her Shabka! I’ve never seen high jewellery that photograph so terribly!!

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

I agree she fell for the brand name and huge rock fallacy. The jewelry set is unique it just doesn’t scream bridal or timeless.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

lol u aint ready for the real teaaa
apparently her husband stole money from his grandad and even went to jail. idk how true this is but if someone can confirm this would be good
also her jewellery look like those toy diy beads u get in those kids play sets bruhhh

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

mia94 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 am
Jheez, so much racism towards south Asians in this forum (as expected) some of you need to chill out. Also I think someone tried to say that ‘gora’ and ‘kala’ are racist terms lmao no they literally just mean black and white and they’re not racist. Pls no racists reply cause you’re all blocked so I won’t see your response.

Anyway the reason I came here was because I wanted to know what the Libyan guy did to Rawan, what happened. Someone said he exposed and humiliated her family. What did he expose

I'm very well aware that Kale and Goreh refer to Black and White linguistically. The whole purpose is to shed light on the fact that South Asians use it to stereotype about White and Black people. 'She is Goreh and doesn't wash her b*m' 'She has attitude, you know shes Kale' - are examples of where it is directly/indirectly referring to color and racial stereotype. The whole point of this is to emphasize that the arab gulfies Arabic do not use racial stereotypes according to color (in Arabic, Abyad and and Aswad) however, they use the Urdu/Hindu equivalent for the racial stereotype given that it could've been passed to their 'colloquial language' by their neighboring countries based on a racial situation. Nothing less, nothing more.

It is to shed light that it's 'racist' to stereotype all GULF ARAB when in fact, other arabs (levantines) and South Asians and blacks can also be racist. I referred to those three because those three are often targeted by Gulf Arabs and tend to be racist themselves to others.

Nowhere was I condescending to anyone in my post and if I did, Apologies . And the this forum isn't about South Asians. So cut it.

Your Question about Rawan: He exposed her supposedly drinking after she exposed him drinking and with prostitutes as well as revealing his sisters and nieces faces.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”