“Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
mt_1980
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by mt_1980 »

guys, i cant with ola's tiktoks! they are soooooo cringe

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by mia94 »

Thoughts on Sazan Barzani/Hendrix. She's ex muslim, left Islam to marry an American dude. Her parents didn't go to her wedding and she's ashamed of her culture, begs to be white, doesn't ever talk about her kurdish culture etc

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Cookieblog
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cookieblog »

Ola is just cringe in general. So is her husband. Anyone else think he's closet g-a-y?

G0ss1p
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by G0ss1p »

mia94 wrote:Thoughts on Sazan Barzani/Hendrix. She's ex muslim, left Islam to marry an American dude. Her parents didn't go to her wedding and she's ashamed of her culture, begs to be white, doesn't ever talk about her kurdish culture etc

Are kurds arab? How come so many of them are ashamed of their culture??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

G0ss1p wrote:
mia94 wrote:Thoughts on Sazan Barzani/Hendrix. She's ex muslim, left Islam to marry an American dude. Her parents didn't go to her wedding and she's ashamed of her culture, begs to be white, doesn't ever talk about her kurdish culture etc

She tries sooooo hard to emulate being white in her husbands white group! She really is toooo fake with her faith too, it comes off very ingenuine if you ask me. It’s toooo goody goody. Someone asked her once that why wasn’t she so into her previous faith and she literally went off like JESUS called her, it was her calling to do the work of the Lord. Good for her but she definitely is one who wanted to be white and found a guy, BAM!! She gets hate comments but scrubs it off.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

G0ss1p wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:35 am

Kurds are NOT Arab!

da778
Stalker
Stalker

Post by da778 »

Wow I always thought Fouz was natural lol ... that was a big change. Does anyone has pictures of Ola before her nose job ?

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

mt_1980 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:26 pm
fa6ma looks very different without makeup. yup she is syrian and i have met her mom, she is typical syrian mom. i dont know why she tries so hard to be emirati.
thoughts on the the hala?
Hala is so trashy. Her and her cousin used to live in LA and smoke a lot of weed. They used to chill with guys from Riyadh and Khobar to get weed from them. They used to put perfume over the smell and go out. Then she moved to Dubai and did her ass. After that she started walking around in skin tight outfits.Her cousin is even trashier than her, she fights with hands with people in public places lol

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

Omaniqueen wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:22 pm
rihstan90 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:15 pm
every time Noura (nka_line) pops up in my explore page, i think of the person on this thread who called her Fouz’s “dyke minion” 😫

also i like Raina’s nose job a lot, but her body surgery is really extreme. she was already fit and beautiful for? why is everyone with already nice bodies longing for the botched kim k body?
Now I can’t stop thinking the same about Noora. 😂
I think Fatma Momen maybe got a breast augmentation and BBL too. This year it’s like she grew a chest and backside overnight. I think the competition amongst these girls is very intense so they have to do these to stand out.
Fatma Momen cant stand be around other pretty girls. She is a bully. She gets insecure and irritated when she sees pretty girls. I heard her that she fight with many kuwaiti influencers, Rawan is one of them.
And she did many things. She did her back side and her breast and her face. Her face looks like its gonna burst out of all the fillers she put in.

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

mt_1980 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 am
guys, i cant with ola's tiktoks! they are soooooo cringe
I cant stand her anymore! Why she is acting like a child. It looks so fake.

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

Does anyone has any tea on Lama Alakeel and her clique

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

lavieenrose wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:47 pm
Oaklandbay wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:34 pm
What do y’all think about Model Roz?
I think she’s so average looking even with all her facial work.. she looks like a blow up doll plus she has the worst boob job of any model
F0111422-52C6-42FE-99CE-989E369A07FB.jpeg
Ya I never understood the hype around her. She is very average looking with whatever she has done and she seems like an airhead bimbo.
What is Model Roz doing hanging out with teenagers? They are like 10 years younger than her. She decided to be american white or what?

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

rihstan90 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:52 am
Yeah, I’m not sure why Roz is a hermit in LA. I don’t think she’s still in school anymore because she’s been in the U.S. for years. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any content from her that isn’t there. My parents aren’t where I live but I go to see them every other month and they come to me. I see girls like Reem Alsanea with her family and she travels between KSA and London, so Roz never ever leaving LA seems so off. It’s like she’s in lowkey hiding or exhale LOL I’m dramatic. BYE 😂
She is in a process to get a political asylum I heard from the US. She is getting American passport. So until then she cannot travel till her documents are all fixed.
She started dressing so open after her father passed away. For sure she wont go back to Saudi Arabia.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

SaraJ wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:11 pm
rihstan90 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:52 am
Yeah, I’m not sure why Roz is a hermit in LA. I don’t think she’s still in school anymore because she’s been in the U.S. for years. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any content from her that isn’t there. My parents aren’t where I live but I go to see them every other month and they come to me. I see girls like Reem Alsanea with her family and she travels between KSA and London, so Roz never ever leaving LA seems so off. It’s like she’s in lowkey hiding or exhale LOL I’m dramatic. BYE 😂
She is in a process to get a political asylum I heard from the US. She is getting American passport. So until then she cannot travel till her documents are all fixed.
She started dressing so open after her father passed away. For sure she wont go back to Saudi Arabia.
Why did she apply for political asylum? Was she a Saudi citizen to begin with? I’ve heard that she’s Yemeni

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

i know karen wazen is everyones sweetheart but i cant stand her. there i said it. its too fake that everything is so perfect and happy all the time and her vitilago story is ridiclous cause she barely has anything. my cousins body is full of vitilago and he has to deal with it but she puts on a sad story because of the dot on her neck. i mentioned this in a comment and she blocked me.

Bellalust0911111
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellalust0911111 »

SaraJ wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:43 pm
mt_1980 wrote:
fa6ma looks very different without makeup. yup she is syrian and i have met her mom, she is typical syrian mom. i dont know why she tries so hard to be emirati.
Hala is so trashy. Her and her cousin used to live in LA and smoke a lot of weed. They used to chill with guys from Riyadh and Khobar to get weed from them. They used to put perfume over the smell and go out. Then she moved to Dubai and did her ass. After that she started walking around in skin tight outfits.Her cousin is even trashier than her, she fights with hands with people in public places lol
Does halas cousin have an Instagram? Also Hala looks so different from before. Her lips irritate me like the shape of them. She got her boobs done too right?

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

Bellalust0911111 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:51 am
SaraJ wrote:
mt_1980 wrote:
Does halas cousin have an Instagram? Also Hala looks so different from before. Her lips irritate me like the shape of them. She got her boobs done too right?
This is her insta: @alkhansa.ak
But she is private. Hala and her used to be best friends with this girl @Honeybunchz and that one if a known hooker. She is known throughout gulf countries and LA. No wonder Hala moved to Dubai and enjoying her luxury life lool
Hala is a hypocrite. She did her boobs, her backside and she does fillers but she would never ever advertise for any cosmetic clinic becuase she would never want people have the slightest hint.

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

mt_1980 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:28 am
i know karen wazen is everyones sweetheart but i cant stand her. there i said it. its too fake that everything is so perfect and happy all the time and her vitilago story is ridiclous cause she barely has anything. my cousins body is full of vitilago and he has to deal with it but she puts on a sad story because of the dot on her neck. i mentioned this in a comment and she blocked me.
I cant stand Karen Wazen as well. She gives me fake vibes.

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

SaraJ wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Bellalust0911111 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:51 am
SaraJ wrote:
mt_1980 wrote:
This is her insta: @alkhansa.ak
But she is private. Hala and her used to be best friends with this girl @Honeybunchz and that one if a known hooker. She is known throughout gulf countries and LA. No wonder Hala moved to Dubai and enjoying her luxury life lool
Hala is a hypocrite. She did her boobs, her backside and she does fillers but she would never ever advertise for any cosmetic clinic becuase she would never want people have the slightest hint.
They all used to party their life off in the clubs of LA and go to after parties at guys houses in Hollywood. All their saudi clique was on American news. The police came and shut down the whole party at this saudi guys house and they have footage of all the girls walking out drunk from the house at 5am lol

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

SaraJ wrote:Does anyone has any tea on Lama Alakeel and her clique
Tbh from what I have heard from people who know lama personally, they say she is a sweetheart, and very professional when working with, her friend nojood alrumaihi on the other hand, grew up with very strict parents I remember back in the day my sister showed me tweets of nojoud complaining about her situation of having strict parents, but hmdelah she got married to an open minded manImageImage who lets her do whatever, I personally find them all quite boring they r the epitome of rich riyadh housewives with a highly elementary sense of fashion, and way too much time on their hands. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Can you please help me find...”