“Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Occasional talker
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

“Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by Occasional talker »

Hi everybody! This thread is for all our beloved plastic girls of the Gulf region. Start talking!!! Arab or not here they come...

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Re: Plastic ARABS - Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

New Thread Names are welcome. This was quick and had to get going.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Image

Accurate!!! Image

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Lol i've seen that meme, so true

I am so tired of the plastic faces and bodies. A bit of filler etc is okay but they literally all look the same and look really disfigured ie: Fouz

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:Lol i've seen that meme, so true

I am so tired of the plastic faces and bodies. A bit of filler etc is okay but they literally all look the same and look really disfigured ie: Fouz

Similar to the each other and completely different from their old self. But seriously how can they be so insecure to change every single thing about themselves?

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:Lol i've seen that meme, so true

Similar to the each other and completely different from their old self. But seriously how can they be so insecure to change every single thing about themselves?

*similar to each other

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

What happened to Ola Farahat and Rania friendship? They were so up each other.

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Occasional talker wrote:What happened to Ola Farahat and Rania friendship? They were so up each other.

I think ranya and ola are still close friends maybe they don’t want to post everything on social mediaImage

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:What happened to Ola Farahat and Rania friendship? They were so up each other.

I think ranya and ola are still close friends maybe they don’t want to post everything on social mediaImage

Rania wasn’t at Ola’s housewarming either. Anyway Rania’s fiancé and her look completely off and give the freaky thirsty couple vibes. Are they still together?

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

Post by RitzyPomegranate »

What’s with Rania constantly following then unfollowing soniaxfyza? She obviously knows they’re not Iraqi but clearly doesn’t care either

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

RitzyPomegranate wrote:What’s with Rania constantly following then unfollowing soniaxfyza? She obviously knows they’re not Iraqi but clearly doesn’t care either

Because they are all cut from the same cloth. Fake, no morals and chasing fame. Hence they don’t really care about each other’s morality for that matter.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Rania is truly overhyped. She has no natural beauty and it shows when she has no makeup on. From far, with the right clothes and poses she can look great but its all smoke and mirrors.

It's so sad that all these care about are looks, posing for pics, do these girls have an education, real life work experience, anything of more substance?

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:Rania is truly overhyped. She has no natural beauty and it shows when she has no makeup on. From far, with the right clothes and poses she can look great but its all smoke and mirrors.

It's so sad that all these care about are looks, posing for pics, do these girls have an education, real life work experience, anything of more substance?

Obviously none hence NOT RELATABLE. But the Middle East audience LOVEESSSS THEM. They have nothing to offer and their audience being mostly Saudi and Dubai girls (Khaleejis) can’t even keep up with that Haram life. But yeah maybe they live through them so yeah.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

Looooving the thread title! and explains quite alot. None of these girls actually have any brain cells left from all the botox and fillers. All they care about is the money to get more botox and fillers.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Mini-Creature wrote:Looooving the thread title! and explains quite alot. None of these girls actually have any brain cells left from all the botox and fillers. All they care about is the money to get more botox and fillers.

Does anyone keep up with Saudi Influencers here? I’d really like some tea about them. Because they act so holy and above. I’m sure there’s more to it then the designer stuff there

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

There was an article that went viral all over the 5leej sometime last year that stated a few popular influencers are under investigation for money laundering I kinda feel like I already know who one of them is anyways I wonder if the investigation is still going on of if it’s been “abandoned” by the powers above

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Pettyfrog619 wrote:There was an article that went viral all over the 5leej sometime last year that stated a few popular influencers are under investigation for money laundering I kinda feel like I already know who one of them isImage anyways I wonder if the investigation is still going on of if it’s been “abandoned” by the powers above

Omg I’ll definitely look up for it. Does anybody follow @monabinkalli? I find her such a soothing soul sort of. Compared to other influencers who have too much lip fillers and too small noses and no real jobs.

Nolsxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Nolsxo »

Pettyfrog619 wrote:There was an article that went viral all over the 5leej sometime last year that stated a few popular influencers are under investigation for money laundering I kinda feel like I already know who one of them isImage anyways I wonder if the investigation is still going on of if it’s been “abandoned” by the powers above

No way!! Who do you think it could be ?Image

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Can you please help me find...”