My Cleaning & Organization Schedule + Tips for a Clean Home!

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My Cleaning & Organization Schedule + Tips for a Clean H

Post by Arielle »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Peacelov3123 wrote:When did Blair do this ? I think you are mistaken!
They're not mistaken. Around this time 2 years ago, I think it was 2 years ago anyway, definately AFTER she moved to LA. Blair made a video basically saying that she's made a bunch of ziplock bags filled with travel size deodorant, mouthwash etc and said she was going to keep them in the back of her car to give out to homeless people, or something along those lines.

I went looking for the video, but blair must have deleted it.
Yup, I remember that video too.

Peacelov3123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peacelov3123 »

Evolve wrote:I can't access youtube from the computer I'm at now, but I'm 100% sure she did. It was called "DIY: Blessing Bags + Giving Back During The Holidays!"
Found it thanks

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

^^^That's why I couldn't find it, I was looking on the wrong channel. That was smart of me.

jewels931
Learner
Learner

Post by jewels931 »

I've been unsubscribed from her for so long she's moved and decorated her own place! :D But this popped in my 'What to Watch' or w/e tab and as someone who religiously follows cleaning and organising blogs, had to watch. The content (but alas not her voice) soothed the soul and made me vacuum my laptop's keyboard when I was done. I have quite a similar list to her's, only mine is laminated and inside the closet in my bedroom.

To some, it's seems crazy and somewhat OCD, but there are some good tips in there. I have a tendency to listen to audio books when I do a lot of cleaning, but I upload them to my ipod (have a smartphone but I don't use it) and certainly don't pay for them.

Return to “juicystar07”