lhutch22
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by lhutch22 »

emmygues wrote:
lowcalcalzonezone wrote:I've been a lurker for a while but I made this account literally to post this.
Remi posted this picture on instagram (sorry I can't get an image URL to embed the picture) and I think it's pretty good proof that Blair doesn't have implants.

http://instagram.com/p/a4LTuNp-dz/
care to elaborate? because that picture doesn't prove anything. i actually think that her breasts are weirdly shaped in that picture. it reminds me of nikki's fake breasts.
i think like...not to analyze blair's chest in that picture too much, but fake breasts stay on your chest pointed upwards when you lie down, but like blair's in that picture, real ones kind of pancake/head straight for your armpits lol

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

lhutch22 wrote:i think like...not to analyze blair's chest in that picture too much, but fake breasts stay on your chest pointed upwards when you lie down, but like blair's in that picture, real ones kind of pancake/head straight for your armpits lol
not exactly, not everyone's breasts do that when you lie down. look at sasha's, it's not off to the sides even though she's lying down. i still think blair's breasts look bolted on.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

lowcalcalzonezone wrote:I've been a lurker for a while but I made this account literally to post this.
Remi posted this picture on instagram (sorry I can't get an image URL to embed the picture) and I think it's pretty good proof that Blair doesn't have implants.

http://instagram.com/p/a4LTuNp-dz/
Yeah that picture to me definitley doesn't look like someone with implants. Her chest is flat on the front/top here. People with implants when they are lying on their back do not have a flat chest the implants still show and stick out. They don't magically disappear inside the persons chest when they are laying down...

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

It seems to me that she had her nose done again!Did anyone else notice?
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

Post by Guest »

I think she had a revision on her first nose job at some point. My impression is that she wanted a little button nose and the first doctor would not do that. But she knew better. Now it looks like something is missing between her eyes and her mouth.

bebebe
Learner
Learner

Post by bebebe »

As someone with implants as well as working with women who 80 percent have them also I can for sure say that she has implants. Most people do not think mine are fake they look like they would be natural but yet still perky. Mine also move to the side if I lie on my back like Blair is in that photo making me look flatter. and if your only argument is that Elle has large tatas I'm 75 percent sure Elle has implants as well I mean she's a rich biotch and started doing videos in college which is when most sorority girls get them anyways.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I don't know if this has been posted in this thread yet (it was posted in the "Blair's instagram" one), but I just wanted to post it here. I think she did get work done, she just didn't go for the DD giant, terrible, implants.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

That's a horrible photo of Blair, the friends look really nice though she ruined it.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

poppy wrote:That's a horrible photo of Blair, the friends look really nice though she ruined it.
Agreed! Had she smiled it would've been a cute picture, but instead she went for some weird variation on the duck face.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

bebebe wrote:As someone with implants as well as working with women who 80 percent have them also I can for sure say that she has implants. Most people do not think mine are fake they look like they would be natural but yet still perky. Mine also move to the side if I lie on my back like Blair is in that photo making me look flatter. and if your only argument is that Elle has large tatas I'm 75 percent sure Elle has implants as well I mean she's a rich biotch and started doing videos in college which is when most sorority girls get them anyways.
I feel like there were photos floating around of Elle before college and she already had big boobs. The argument that Blair's boobs are big because Elle's are is not an argument though, I agree. I have A cups and my sister and mom both have large C cups. u_u
imma ball til the day i fall

HRH19
Learner
Learner

Post by HRH19 »

guys what if we are all wrong lol. Remember Jenna marbles' "how to make your boobs look bigger" video? she used like dark makeup around her cleavage to create the airbrushed VS model effect, which gives the illusion of bigger/perkier breasts. ok so what if Blair just got a badass spray tan I mean think about it for a second. she seems too much like a chicken shit to go under the knife for a semi major procedure. and I think Elle's breasts are real. I'm secretly jealous of her great rack tbh don't deny that you guys aren't either c:

CreativeUsername
Talker
Talker

Post by CreativeUsername »

HRH19 wrote:she seems too much like a chicken shit to go under the knife for a semi major procedure. and I think Elle's breasts are real. I'm secretly jealous of her great rack tbh don't deny that you guys aren't either c:
What? We already know she got a nose job, so this makes no sense whatsoever. :?
I haven't fully decided whether or not I think Blair has had a breast augmentation, but I doubt she's too 'chicken shit' to get one seeing as she has endured the procedure of rhinoplasty on at least one occasion.
I apologise in advance if I have caused any offence in the post above! It is never my intention. <3

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

HRH19 wrote: I'm secretly jealous of her great rack tbh don't deny that you guys aren't either c:
Her breasts may be real lol. But there is no way I would want to be that top heavy. It just looks SO uncomfortable and disproportionate to the rest of her tiny frame. Not saying it's her fault, if that's the hand (rack) she was dealt. I surely hope she didn't get implants that big. Ouch. Idk why you'd assume everyone was jealous of them though. That's silly. jk.
;)

I am however jealous that she is so freaking rich.

As for Blair, I think her nose job makes her look a bit Asian. Not that it's a bad thing. But I can't decide if I like her new nose better than her old one.

*edit; what is that in Blair's hand?? Her phone? If so it doesn't look like a cellaris phone case to me.

Post by Guest »

Cellaris case? LOL. Kind of like the way they never use their own makeup. Except when selling it to the gullible youth.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

HRH19 wrote:guys what if we are all wrong lol. Remember Jenna marbles' "how to make your boobs look bigger" video? she used like dark makeup around her cleavage to create the airbrushed VS model effect, which gives the illusion of bigger/perkier breasts. ok so what if Blair just got a badass spray tan I mean think about it for a second. she seems too much like a chicken shit to go under the knife for a semi major procedure. and I think Elle's breasts are real. I'm secretly jealous of her great rack tbh don't deny that you guys aren't either c:
Yeah, I'm not sure if she had a boob job but it doesn't bother me either way. I'm in the camp that thinks that if someone isn't happy about something and wants to change it, then they are allowed to do it and shouldn't be judged for it because it's their own body. I know a lot of people disagree or think that she should "admit to it" but I don't think she has to if she doesn't want to. It's her business either way. I think (from these recent pictures), her boobs look good, just like boobs lol. I am jealous a little because I have small boobs and I wish they were like a cup size bigger, but I'm not necessarily jealous of her boobs specifically, or Elle's boobs haha. If I had the money I might get a boob job myself (I'd have to get multiple consultations and sit on it for a while though).

HRH19
Learner
Learner

Post by HRH19 »

Angie V wrote:
HRH19 wrote:guys what if we are all wrong lol. Remember Jenna marbles' "how to make your boobs look bigger" video? she used like dark makeup around her cleavage to create the airbrushed VS model effect, which gives the illusion of bigger/perkier breasts. ok so what if Blair just got a badass spray tan I mean think about it for a second. she seems too much like a chicken shit to go under the knife for a semi major procedure. and I think Elle's breasts are real. I'm secretly jealous of her great rack tbh don't deny that you guys aren't either c:
Yeah, I'm not sure if she had a boob job but it doesn't bother me either way. I'm in the camp that thinks that if someone isn't happy about something and wants to change it, then they are allowed to do it and shouldn't be judged for it because it's their own body. I know a lot of people disagree or think that she should "admit to it" but I don't think she has to if she doesn't want to. It's her business either way. I think (from these recent pictures), her boobs look good, just like boobs lol. I am jealous a little because I have small boobs and I wish they were like a cup size bigger, but I'm not necessarily jealous of her boobs specifically, or Elle's boobs haha. If I had the money I might get a boob job myself (I'd have to get multiple consultations and sit on it for a while though).

I agree. I don't think Blair is obligated to admit to anything of the sort. That stuff is private and I get it. I just don't get the fuss over wanting big boobs tho. I'm a 36D and they are a pain in the ass and so disproportionate to the rest of my body. sometimes I even wish I were flat chested lol

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

HRH19 wrote:
Angie V wrote:

I agree. I don't think Blair is obligated to admit to anything of the sort. That stuff is private and I get it. I just don't get the fuss over wanting big boobs tho. I'm a 36D and they are a pain in the ass and so disproportionate to the rest of my body. sometimes I even wish I were flat chested lol
Well, for some people including myself, it's not about BIG boobs, it's about BIGGER boobs, lol. I am only an A cup and clothes just don't look like how I want them to a lot of the time, and my boobs tend to look disproportionate to the rest of my body. I did go on birth control in the beginning of the year so they grew a little, though. I'd want to be a B cup or a C at the very most.

guruhater123
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhater123 »

Boob job for sure!

lexiladoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lexiladoll »

I dont want to say boob job but i dont know any miracle bras like that. victorias secret can only do so much.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

The only reason I think she hasn't is because I'm pretty sure she addressed it before and she said she didn't. And their MO is usually "if it's true, ignore ignore ignore. If its not true - address it and act like everyone's crazy for thinking so"

Return to “juicystar07”