JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

Post by GluteActivation »

Shane shouldn't even waste his time... She's so inconsistent.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

It's official. Blair was chosen to be Elle's baby's god mother.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

123xyz wrote:It's official. Blair was chosen to be Elle's baby's god mother.
That was to be expected though lol Elle doesn’t have any other friends. Unless you count the sticker girls but I bet they’d disappear if they weren’t paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettylights92 wrote:
123xyz wrote:It's official. Blair was chosen to be Elle's baby's god mother.
That was to be expected though lol Elle doesn’t have any other friends. Unless you count the sticker girls but I bet they’d disappear if they weren’t paid.

I'm surprised, though. Given how E&B have a love hate relationship, and how Blair is already the baby's aunt, I figured they would chose one of Elle's old friends from Tennesse, college, or someone from Alex's family.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by devilishtenshi »

I don’t think it’s weird Blair is the godparent. At least in my family that tends to be a family role. And Blair has I’m sure made it well known how she wants to smother this child with love

annieareyouokay
Learner
Learner

Post by annieareyouokay »

Look how much nicer her W condo looks when it is redecorated. She really does have the worst taste in interiors. It looks so fresh and spacious.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6250 ... 6108_zpid/

Also, did anyone track down her newest house? I am so curious about the floor plan and the size she went for this time

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Still got the period wallpaper tho :rofl:

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

annieareyouokay wrote:Look how much nicer her W condo looks when it is redecorated. She really does have the worst taste in interiors. It looks so fresh and spacious.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6250 ... 6108_zpid/

Also, did anyone track down her newest house? I am so curious about the floor plan and the size she went for this time
no, I've found the info for her OC house but not her current one. She hasn't shared enough to really find anything out

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

She hasn't been on YT in almost three months. When do y'all predict her next big return full of fake apologies, a life update, and an announcement of whatever she claims is her biggest project to date?

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

glamgrl wrote:
annieareyouokay wrote:Look how much nicer her W condo looks when it is redecorated. She really does have the worst taste in interiors. It looks so fresh and spacious.
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6250 ... 6108_zpid/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>zillow</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>homedetails</span><span>/</span><span>6250</span><span>-</span><span>Hollywood</span><span>-</span><span>Blvd</span><span>-</span><span>UNIT</span><span>-</span><span>9C</span><span>-</span><span>Los</span><span>-</span><span>Angeles</span><span>-</span><span>CA</span><span>--</span><span>28</span><span>/</span><span>111916108</span><span>_</span><span>zpid</span><span>/</span></a>

no, I've found the info for her OC house but not her current one. She hasn't shared enough to really find anything out
I have her new home info. It was incredibly easy to find. If anyone wants it just PM me.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

I actually thought it was nice that in Elle's baby vlog that Blair noticed she was shaking and asked how she was feeling. The shaking is normal after a csection but I thought it was a sweet moment from Blair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

jlgriff11 wrote:I actually thought it was nice that in Elle's baby vlog that Blair noticed she was shaking and asked how she was feeling. The shaking is normal after a csection but I thought it was a sweet moment from Blair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That was probably the sweetest I've seen Blair to Elle. Quite a contrast from the last time Elle went to the hospital, and she was telling her to walk off her broken back lol

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Is she still relevant? Why is she in Paris?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:Is she still relevant? Why is she in Paris?
She hasn't been relevant since 2009, and she is not in Paris. That is an old photo from when she went to watch the VS fashion show.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I don’t understand why she didn’t evolve her makeup skills and content with the times. If she had ridden the wave, she could have had brand collabs, gone on brand trips, and lived that pseudo celeb life she seems to love. Did she just start too young and burn out?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Hem848484 wrote:I don’t understand why she didn’t evolve her makeup skills and content with the times. If she had ridden the wave, she could have had brand collabs, gone on brand trips, and lived that pseudo celeb life she seems to love. Did she just start too young and burn out?
I think she started at the wrong time. She was an OG guru, therefore was used as a guinea pig for what did and did not work in the beauty community, and was guided by a lot of people who didn't know how to run the community since they were also knew. A lot of the things that caused the Fowlers to die out were things that wouldn't be a big deal into today's community. A few examples I can think of off the top of my head are:

1. Sponsored videos and failing to disclose sponsorships. Not a big deal nowdays. Everyone does it, and plenty of people begin videos by saying it's sponsored. So many people sneak in sponsors as well without disclosing them, and no one really says much these days since it's normal.

2. Launching Skylark without a full collection. These two practically got crucified for releasing just a palette and two lip colors, and everyone was upset about it. However, must ecommerce brands slowly release products rather than a full collection. If they released Skylark today the way they did back then it would have been fine.

3. Getting free stuff. Everyone gets PR, but back in their day it wasn't known/established, so everyone hated them for it.

4. Having management. People hated on them for having people help out with their videos instead of doing it on their own, but it's normal nowadays and expected of someone successful on YT.

5. Doing outside projects. Another case of it not being done back in their day, and people got upset that they weren't dedicated to their job, but nowdays if you want to be successful you need to do work outside of YT to grow your brand, and people get mad if you aren't actively growing your brand.

Obviously, the list could go on, but with them being the pioneers they were guided in the wrong direction and kind of taken advantage of. Of course Blair has the opportunity to evolve her channel and rebrand, but after so many years of crap that can be very hard. Blair seems to be burnt out as well since she was led to believe that YT was a stepping stone to another career, but that never happened. Now she's just sort of existing and has nothing going on for her. I think it's important to keep in mind that most people change their career around 4 times in their life, so her deciding to do something else isn't out of the ordinary. I'm sure she wants to, but can't because the only job she's ever had has been fast food and youtube, and she isn't a degree holder, and is too well known to try ordinary careers like being an elementary school teacher or counselor. Reputation and digital foot print really matter in some careers.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

What the fuck does this bitch need a vacation from?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

They also started YouTube when there really weren’t many other gurus to watch. Blair and Elle are both basic looking with little makeup skill. Elle has no personality at all, and Blair is considered annoying to a lot. It makes sense they were popular at the time of little option, but they don’t really have enough going for them when it comes to competing with everyone there is now. Blair had recently tried doing the super professional lights, background, fancy camera tutorials like Jaclyn Hill but she just really isn’t good. I think she’s a nice person, but not at all interesting in the slightest.
It seems like everytime she comes back and tries to revamp her channel, she doesnt become instantly popular like she used to be so she gives up immediately. I can’t see her ever regaining a large following.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I figured the immense amount of backlash also causes her to runaway again. The majority of the comments on her videos are negative, and she's been open about them getting to her.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Whatever happened to the spare room remodel videos she was going to do??? :roll:

Return to “juicystar07”