JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

Post by prettylights92 »

I don’t think it’s for show. I think they actually hang out and stuff as a family. Their parents seem so sweet. It makes me wonder why they’re kids seem kinda off with certain things lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

prettylights92 wrote:I don’t think it’s for show. I think they actually hang out and stuff as a family. Their parents seem so sweet. It makes me wonder why they’re kids seem kinda off with certain things lol.

Same. Her parents seem like the type of parents people fantasize about having, yet E&B came out so differently than them. They seem to have gotten better with age, but they still seem off. At least Jelly is following in her parents footsteps.

I agree with what others were saying about their Christmas. It seems like it's straight out of a holiday movie, and it looks like a super happy and wonderful time. Wish my family's Christmas was like their's. The Fowler household in general seems like a very happy one. Hope E&B realize how fortunate they are.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pradacandyxo »

yeah I've always liked their parents they've always seemed like kind, genuine people
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

I don't know, I'm kind of the opposite when it comes to their parents - I think it's all for show and they try to portray this fantasy "perfect" life.

I remember when the Elle / Blair name thing came out years and years ago (I was still in middle school) and people found out who their dad was, they had dug up some reviews of his clinic and stuff and there was some sketchy things in the past. That coupled with the fact that their whole family is TOO perfect, and they made Elle & Blair hide their names for so long, I definitely think there's some other sketchy things either in their past or continuing into their present.

Too many things seem to not connect and the "picture perfect" family just isn't reality.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I just don’t see what kind of show they would be trying to put on? It’s not like their daughters are actually famous. They’re barely relevant on YouTube anymore. I’m sure they do want to make good memories for their kids so they’re making Xmas special with more preparation but that’s not being fake, it’s just being welcoming and excited to see your kids.

I’ve been around for a while on here and i don’t remember seeing anything sketchy about their dad’s clinic...

And the name things been explained so many times... they didn’t want their kids using their real names on the internet. This was years ago and it was a different atmosphere on YouTube back then.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

FlyingToNeverland wrote:I don't know, I'm kind of the opposite when it comes to their parents - I think it's all for show and they try to portray this fantasy "perfect" life.

I remember when the Elle / Blair name thing came out years and years ago (I was still in middle school) and people found out who their dad was, they had dug up some reviews of his clinic and stuff and there was some sketchy things in the past. That coupled with the fact that their whole family is TOO perfect, and they made Elle & Blair hide their names for so long, I definitely think there's some other sketchy things either in their past or continuing into their present.

Too many things seem to not connect and the "picture perfect" family just isn't reality.
What was sketchy about his clinic?

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

prettylights92 wrote:I don’t think it’s for show. I think they actually hang out and stuff as a family. Their parents seem so sweet. It makes me wonder why they’re kids seem kinda off with certain things lol.

They do seem like nice people, but I have no doubt in my mind that they were total pushovers and spoiled them. These are the same people who let under aged Blair get a nose job or else she "would resent them". Like they were more concerned with their kids liking them than being a parent. Blair has seemed to grow out of being a spoiled brat, at least a little bit. I think she learned a lot from her botched surgeries and moving out so young.

I have no idea what their parents' childhoods were like, so I'm just guessing. Maybe they didn't have much growing up and had to work for everything so they wanted to give their kids the world. I swear I remember Blair saying they didn't have a lot of money when they first got married.
BOO

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Their parents being too nice could also be why E&B are "off". It could have been good intentions but they were probably sheltered and spoiled. They act like they are pretty unaware of the real world and average people. Like they think what they have is average. They don't strike me as having come from a dysfunctional or abusive household. They're just rich girls who have never had to worry about anything.

I read something about the dad's clinic years ago, the only bad review i saw was someone saying he was creepy and talked about his daughters too much. Tbh I thought that review was written by a hater and probably not an actual patient. If theres anything else I didn't come across it. Years ago when we first met their Dad on youtube I thought he was weird and boarderline creepy but after seeing more of him on their videos and the race I think he just has a dry sense of humor. He seems like a pretty typical southern doctor. I like that he has gotten more comfortable on camera. I would like to see more of their mom.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I've been following E&B gossip since the beginning and I don't remember anything bad/sketchy/creepy about their mom or dad coming up.

I think they're "off" because they were sheltered and spoiled, and reality slapped them HARD in the face when they didn't become the glamorous, rich, famous LA socialites/actresses/businesswomen they thought they would be. Daddy could buy them a lot but not everything.

I think Blair especially has chilled out after seeing Jelly go off and do something actually cool and productive with her opportunities.

Their family life in Tennessee seems like a legit fairy tale to me

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Boo wrote:

They do seem like nice people, but I have no doubt in my mind that they were total pushovers and spoiled them. These are the same people who let under aged Blair get a nose job or else she "would resent them". Like they were more concerned with their kids liking them than being a parent. Blair has seemed to grow out of being a spoiled brat, at least a little bit. I think she learned a lot from her botched surgeries and moving out so young.

I have no idea what their parents' childhoods were like, so I'm just guessing. Maybe they didn't have much growing up and had to work for everything so they wanted to give their kids the world. I swear I remember Blair saying they didn't have a lot of money when they first got married.
They didn't have much because they (or at least their dad) was still in school. Not a lot of students have loads of money, and they said when Elle was first born their dad was finishing up his residency or just starting out as a full time doctor. They were never poor, they just had normal circumstances that prevent people from living lavishly. The average OGBYN salary is 300k+ so Jelly ad Blair never experienced a simple lifestyle. Elle might have when she was just a baby, but she probably doesn't remember any of it.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I meant maybe her parents didn't have much when they were growing up. I'm definitely not saying Elle and Blair experienced financial difficulties when they were young. My mom didn't have much growing up and she's a very "give my kids everything I didn't have" kind of parent so I was thinking maybe that was the case, because they do seem like good people.
BOO

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

They do seem like nice people, but I have no doubt in my mind that they were total pushovers and spoiled them. These are the same people who let under aged Blair get a nose job or else she "would resent them". Like they were more concerned with their kids liking them than being a parent
I dont think this is how it works... Where I come from, if the kid has issues with a body part that affect their self esteem, parents do start considering surgery, according to what is proper/reasonable.

Her parents seem to be lovely imo. However to judge them or their dynamics from the little we see on YT it´s a bit too much for me. They probably have some issues, like everyone else. They do treat each other very well and you dont see that in families without a decent emotional structure.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

I was just thinking about her yesterday. It’s been forever since I caught up with her. Reading some of your posts is like taking a walk down memory lane. She was the first youtubers I discovered back when I was a kid. I’ve followed her in phases. I stopped following when she took her last break. Looks like I’ve got some catching up to do.... as far as I can remember their family has always been perfect (almost too perfect) or at least that’s what they’ve portrayed and they’ve lived a very comfortable life. I’m trying to see if I can remember any more info from back in the day and if I do I’ll post :tu:

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wonder if the ever elusive Elle is gonna make an appearance in the Christmas Eve vlog...

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Their dad talked about having many pets in his childhood, which is why the Fowlers have a lot of pets as well. He mentioned that in one of the vlogs when he was in LA recently. I feel like he had a comfortable lifestyle. Their mom, who knows, she may have married up. We don't know anything about her education or if she ever worked.
It's interesting, but if Youtube didn't exist, Elle may have followed in her dad's footsteps. Not med school, but wasn't she going to go into law? I can't remember if that was ever proven to be a coverup.
Blair was the only one that never really persued anything education related and followed in her mom's footsteps.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I think Elle went to college for pre law.

Idk letting your kid get cosmetic surgery at 17 seems a little much. Even if she was self conscious it’s not like her nose was causing breathing problems. She said her parents were scared she was gonna run off at 18 and do it herself so they helped her find a doctor.
BOO

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Their dad talked about having many pets in his childhood, which is why the Fowlers have a lot of pets as well. He mentioned that in one of the vlogs when he was in LA recently. I feel like he had a comfortable lifestyle. Their mom, who knows, she may have married up. We don't know anything about her education or if she ever worked.
It's interesting, but if Youtube didn't exist, Elle may have followed in her dad's footsteps. Not med school, but wasn't she going to go into law? I can't remember if that was ever proven to be a coverup.
Blair was the only one that never really persued anything education related and followed in her mom's footsteps.
Their dad met their mom when she was an exchange student at his uni so I'd imagine she had some education even if she never used it.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Isn't that worse? Getting an education and having it be for absolutely nothing? Especially in the US where higher education is super expensive.
Blair mentioned that their mom has always been a stay at home mom for as long as she could remember. Not sure if she worked when Elle was young.
Anyway, they're just nice people. Unfortunately too nice. The too nice part is probably why they all are quite relaxed and genuinely friends with each other. There was just no authority. They let the kids do whatever they wanted. They got lucky that all 3 girls were pretty tame. Blair was the only "trouble" kid. It's fair enough that Blair would've gotten the surgery anyway and just ended up hating her parents. That's a lose-lose situation. Although I don't know who they ended up picking because didn't that doctor screw up her septum? I have nothing against plastic surgery. It's their body, their choice.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Isn't that worse? Getting an education and having it be for absolutely nothing? Especially in the US where higher education is super expensive.
Blair mentioned that their mom has always been a stay at home mom for as long as she could remember. Not sure if she worked when Elle was young.
Anyway, they're just nice people. Unfortunately too nice. The too nice part is probably why they all are quite relaxed and genuinely friends with each other. There was just no authority. They let the kids do whatever they wanted. They got lucky that all 3 girls were pretty tame. Blair was the only "trouble" kid. It's fair enough that Blair would've gotten the surgery anyway and just ended up hating her parents. That's a lose-lose situation. Although I don't know who they ended up picking because didn't that doctor screw up her septum? I have nothing against plastic surgery. It's their body, their choice.
I do understand why they just went ahead and let her do it (which makes me think they were more concerned with their kids liking them). I'd just think with him being a MD he'd be able to convince her to at least wait a few years. Or find a doctor who would maybe tell her its not the best idea to get a completely unnecessary surgery so young. Her first nose was fine, it's not like she was Ashlee Simpson.
BOO

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Boo wrote:
CrumbledOreos wrote:Isn't that worse? Getting an education and having it be for absolutely nothing? Especially in the US where higher education is super expensive.
I do understand why they just went ahead and let her do it (which makes me think they were more concerned with their kids liking them). I'd just think with him being a MD he'd be able to convince her to at least wait a few years. Or find a doctor who would maybe tell her its not the best idea to get a completely unnecessary surgery so young. Her first nose was fine, it's not like she was Ashlee Simpson.
I agree there was nothing wrong with her natural nose.

Return to “juicystar07”