JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

Post by purplehazee »

i like her not so daily vlog videos though or she can just do once a week video with all the clips she put together within the week. blair is lazy, but she does have the personalty for youtube i'll give her that.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

i like her not so daily vlog videos though or she can just do once a week video with all the clips she put together within the week. blair is lazy, but she does have the personalty for youtube i'll give her that.
Indeed, she does... But YT has changed a lot, so it´s not that easy to make tons of money like she used to. She could have done so much, but it seems like she got lost along the way and didnt know what to do anymore, so she does nothing. I always felt like she uses the GG website to look like she is busy doing something, when she actually isnt.

Sil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sil »

I wonder what she does all day to feel fullfill.
Yt can not be it, she is loosing subscribers every day.

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

When did she join Gleam?

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

I can’t believe she’s still around.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

blahblah123 wrote:When did she join Gleam?
I think she was being courted by them during Vlogmas, or in late fall of last year. She mentioned that she was going to a party held by them because she was thinking of signing with them.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

I like how Elle said upfront that she saw YT as hobby and wouldn't promise regular videos.

IDK why Blair hasn't learned. Every time she "returns" to Youtube, she makes it seem like she'll be a lot more consistently than she actually does.

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

did anyone watch her new favorites? she made a big effort to say the video was sponsored by Audible. maybe she's learning how to not be a sell out!

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

bigdog wrote:did anyone watch her new favorites? she made a big effort to say the video was sponsored by Audible. maybe she's learning how to not be a sell out!
They’re still sponsoring her?? Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Libra wrote:I like how Elle said upfront that she saw YT as hobby and wouldn't promise regular videos.

IDK why Blair hasn't learned. Every time she "returns" to Youtube, she makes it seem like she'll be a lot more consistently than she actually does.
I think Blair really intends to be consistent. She seems to really enjoy attention and being in the limelight so Youtube fits well with that. She just doesn't have the motivation or self-discipline to stay consistent.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

sgirl1 wrote:
Libra wrote:I like how Elle said upfront that she saw YT as hobby and wouldn't promise regular videos.

I think Blair really intends to be consistent. She seems to really enjoy attention and being in the limelight so Youtube fits well with that. She just doesn't have the motivation or self-discipline to stay consistent.
She also can't handle the hate. Once those comments creep up they tend to consume her. I do agree with her when she said she seems to get more hate than other gurus. Her comments can get crazy.

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

Ugh, Blair such a boring video I didnt even watch it. I used to watch all her videos and then I used to hate watch, but this one, I didn't even give a view. She listed the products in the description and they are all boring like her!!! I wish she never got a nose job (2x) bc i dont think she is pretty anymore. I feel bad saying that, but she's not to me....

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

sgirl1 wrote:

I agree. I'm just saying over the last 5 years she's "returned" so many times. Of all those times, she's never managed to be truly consistent. Even if she intends to be consistent, at some point she must realize she has a habit of doing this. So yeah I think it would be smart if she gave the same kind of disclaimer Elle did.

Luckily for Blair, she has a great personality. So people keep holding out hope. lol

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

she looks so weird/bad in the new video, but can't exactly point out why... does she have new eyebrows? or maybe it's the weird camera angle but i kept concentrating on how flat her hair is by the parting on the top of her head :roll:

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

I wonder when she plans on uploading a vlog again

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Layla0606 wrote:she looks so weird/bad in the new video, but can't exactly point out why... does she have new eyebrows? or maybe it's the weird camera angle but i kept concentrating on how flat her hair is by the parting on the top of her head :roll:
A few things I've noticed:
1. Her brows are noticeably darker than usual. Perhaps she got them microbladed or is using a new brow product.
2. Her new nose is at the point where it's settling, and given the botched job of her first one, you can notice some crookedness in the bridge and a developing triangle shape at the bulbous, which she didn't have before.
3. She turned down the brightness. Finally! People have been calling her out for washing herself out so much.
4. She's wearing lighter eyeshadow.

What's is she up to with her skin now? Her favorites video is a bunch of new skincare, and just a few months ago she was raving about how having a set and simple routine was saving her skin. Is she really so addicted to buying and rubbing stuff on her face that she'll exchange food skin for over priced products?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Blair just tweeted this

TLDR: She's working on her biggest project EVER

I feel like she says that for every project, though. Any thoughts on what this soon to be failure might be? I suspect she might be opening a standing Glitzy Glam store. Some tweets were suspecting she's going on Big Brother. . . please no.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

the replies to that tweet are... something.

an album? a music video? a book? cmon. it's going to be something even stupider than her failed etsy t-shirt line.

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

123xyz wrote:Blair just tweeted this

TLDR: She's working on her biggest project EVER

I feel like she says that for every project, though. Any thoughts on what this soon to be failure might be? I suspect she might be opening a standing Glitzy Glam store. Some tweets were suspecting she's going on Big Brother. . . please no.
This was one of the only serious answers she liked on twitter - your nightmare might be true!Image

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Guys, she's just going to finally reveal her new makeup/filming room and get rid of the clutter.

But in all seriousness, she's not in the position to garner a lucrative deal from anything big. So whatever she is working on is probably some small time thing that only she is excited about because she'll finally have a steady source of income again and provides some type of purpose to her life.

Return to “juicystar07”