JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

Post by Layla0606 »

did u guys see she broke her arm? scary...

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheYoubest »

Yikes if she is starving herself having hypertension does not help or may have caused it either way not eGing and hypertension causes you to feel crap and faint a lot

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

TheYoubest wrote:Yikes if she is starving herself having hypertension does not help or may have caused it either way not eGing and hypertension causes you to feel crap and faint a lot
Hypertension is high blood pressure; I'm not sure how that's relevant here. Blair said she had hypoglycemia - low blood sugar. My hunch is that her hypoglycemic symptoms came from not eating enough. If I skip meals, I get weak and dizzy from low blood sugar too, but it's not some strange medical mystery.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

Sorry yes meant low blood pressure I also have it and cannot cope if I don't eat every four hours ! I'm also skinny if that has anything to do with it!

Post by Guest »

TheYoubest wrote:Sorry yes meant low blood pressure I also have it and cannot cope if I don't eat every four hours ! I'm also skinny if that has anything to do with it!
Hypoglycemia and hypotension aren't the same thing.. How did we get on the topic of her blood pressure?

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Whelp she posted she is getting surgery for her broken arm. Its too bad to heal on its own.

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

Actually guys.. no

Blair has been complaining about sinus infections for years, right?
Well. Normal treatment for sinus infections is an antibiotic and a steriod pack. Ive had them enough to know this.

Im steriod dependent because i have an autoimmune disorder but thats not the point Im trying to make. Steriods can and will make your bones brittle and more prone breaking.

Im pretty sure that while yes, her diet may not have done her any favors but im pretty sure the culprit here is prednisone/steriods.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

Actually guys.. no

Blair has been complaining about sinus infections for years, right?
Well. Normal treatment for sinus infections is an antibiotic and a steriod pack. Ive had them enough to know this.

Im steriod dependent because i have an autoimmune disorder but thats not the point Im trying to make. Steriods can and will make your bones brittle and more prone breaking.

Im pretty sure that while yes, her diet may not have done her any favors but im pretty sure the culprit here is prednisone/steriods.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

howtobeaguru
Learner
Learner

Post by howtobeaguru »

http://wjhl.com/2017/02/06/dobyns-benne ... nstration/

Blair's high school before she dropped out to homeschool and move to LA is making news... "a men's march" in response to the women's marches Image

itme1228
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itme1228 »

Ok I have to call bullshit. So Elle broke her back about a year ago in a bad accident and like i get it...That is an awful thing to go through like it's your BACK and she broke it on a state fair ride ya know... Ok so Blair now is like omg i broke my arm!!!!! I can't do things!!! And i'm like nah sis... yes a broken arm is also awful and bad and it totally sucks... But you can make at least one video every two weeks.. like fuck maybe even once a month at the very least!! like it sucks to edit with a left hand but i think you can do a video once a month at the absolute very least.... but she hasn't done shit.... like bitch do your damn job omg

itme1228
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itme1228 »

Ok I have to call bullshit. So Elle broke her back about a year ago in a bad accident and like i get it...That is an awful thing to go through like it's your BACK and she broke it on a state fair ride ya know... Ok so Blair now is like omg i broke my arm!!!!! I can't do things!!! And i'm like nah sis... yes a broken arm is also awful and bad and it totally sucks... But you can make at least one video every two weeks.. like fuck maybe even once a month at the very least!! like it sucks to edit with a left hand but i think you can do a video once a month at the absolute very least.... but she hasn't done shit.... like bitch do your damn job omg

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

itme1228 wrote:Ok I have to call bullshit. So Elle broke her back about a year ago in a bad accident and like i get it...That is an awful thing to go through like it's your BACK and she broke it on a state fair ride ya know... Ok so Blair now is like omg i broke my arm!!!!! I can't do things!!! And i'm like nah sis... yes a broken arm is also awful and bad and it totally sucks... But you can make at least one video every two weeks.. like fuck maybe even once a month at the very least!! like it sucks to edit with a left hand but i think you can do a video once a month at the absolute very least.... but she hasn't done shit.... like bitch do your damn job omg
Not to mention she could hire someone to help make and edit her videos IF she really wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

itme1228 wrote:Ok I have to call bullshit. So Elle broke her back about a year ago in a bad accident and like i get it...That is an awful thing to go through like it's your BACK and she broke it on a state fair ride ya know... Ok so Blair now is like omg i broke my arm!!!!! I can't do things!!! And i'm like nah sis... yes a broken arm is also awful and bad and it totally sucks... But you can make at least one video every two weeks.. like fuck maybe even once a month at the very least!! like it sucks to edit with a left hand but i think you can do a video once a month at the absolute very least.... but she hasn't done shit.... like bitch do your damn job omg
Not to mention she could hire someone to help make and edit her videos IF she really wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

howtobeaguru wrote:http://wjhl.com/2017/02/06/dobyns-benne ... nstration/

Blair's high school before she dropped out to homeschool and move to LA is making news... "a men's march" in response to the women's marches
LOL its literally 5 fugly guys standing on a parking lot corner. Gross.

Post by Guest »

howtobeaguru wrote:http://wjhl.com/2017/02/06/dobyns-benne ... nstration/

Blair's high school before she dropped out to homeschool and move to LA is making news... "a men's march" in response to the women's marches
Lol pathetic. Stay butthurt, you ugly neckbeards :tu: Typical men.. always wanting to bring it back to them.

Also, they DO realize that men were "allowed" at the women's march, right?

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

Please stay on topic...

Continue here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31751

Return to “juicystar07”