Cat Pissin', Views A'Missin' Bybel

walnut girl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cat Pissin', Views A'Missin' Bybel

Post by walnut girl »

Money cannot buy class no matter how hard you try. Even a poor person can dress with classy clothes, no need for YSL or Prada. But seems she got all the money but no taste. Never saw her wearing a nice expensive piece like Dior for example. Bags don’t count. Guess she likes these crop tops and see through leggings or whatever that is that she wears. Showing off boobs and ass ist not hot, sorry hun!
There is no spoon

Post by Guest »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 am
MiniNinja89 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:49 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:43 am
jliz10925 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:55 am

LMAOOO EW and the matching pajamas. I can't. Such a trashy couple.

This is exactly what I think typical Jersey trash looks like.

No matter how much money this chick has in the bank she will always act and look like Jersey Shore drunk with too much fake tanner, dirty long clawed nails, overloaded makeup trash!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Exactly. He looks so guido trash! So does she. EW! :?

They both look like they don’t want to be near each other...I mean it’s “Instagram official “ at least pretend you guys are interested in each other
She deffs has a type.
[/quote]

:barf:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

That guy looks like a beefier taller Sylvester Stallone with a hint of Bret Capp! :barf: :rofl:

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

RenAsh04 wrote:
ugh_as_if wrote:

They both look like they don’t want to be near each other...I mean it’s “Instagram official “ at least pretend you guys are interested in each other
She deffs has a type.
:barf:
[/quote]

He looks legit cross-eyed. I cannot believe her taste in men. If I saw a guy who looked like that checking me out, I would run as fast as I could in the other direction. I'm pretty sure if you look up the phrase "douche bag" you would find a photo of him. I asked my husband what he would do if he saw a woman who looked like Carli in public and she was checking him out, and he said he she looks super high maintenance and a million kinds of crazy, so I guess it makes sense that these 2 are happy to have found each other because who else in their right minds would be attracted to either of them!

Shade + Tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Shade + Tea »

Brett was better looking for sure imo. And he looked better with Carli

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

You settle for what you think you deserve, so I guess her taste in men is a reflection of what her self respect, self worth and confidence level is. I mean, back when she had her own persona, her own style and just seemed really comfortable in her own skin she got with Brett. Who was the dream guy for her, she’s talked about it multiple times. He was the guy she always wanted throughout her teens and early 20s. The incredibly good looking and charming guy next door, who btw seemed to put up with a lot of crap from the get go. Already in one of their first q&a’s they’re talking about house chores and they’re both admitting that he does most of the chores and cooking around the house. And she didn’t seem to even want to improve herself in that regard, so I mean, the relationship was kinda doomed already then imo. Even if he had worked full time, he would have gotten fed up with that at some point. She just seemed to float around, make money, shop and enjoy life. Then she probably lost what charming qualities she actually had when she stopped being happy with herself and started desperately trying to morph into someone else. The Megan Fox era, then for a tiny moment it was Mila Kunis, then the pure obsession she developed with Kim K and Kylie Jenner. And now look where she is...

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I also think it's funny how she had not one but two boyfriends after she broke up with Brett, yet Brett has been single this whole time and getting gigs.. while she parties it up half naked, continuously leaving her 100 cats behind.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Watching that shoe and beauty room tour was just so cringe worthy. How does somebody who has as much money as her make everything just so plain and the same colors and just overly tacky.

I don’t think I’ve seen so much self obsession than where she has her Collabs literally just all over the place showing off and all the shoes that she claims hurt her feet and all these Louboutin‘s that she claims are the devil yet she is showcasing them.

Even if I had the money that she had I don’t think I would build a whole shoe closet like that like what is even the point??

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

jliz10925 wrote:

No matter how much money this chick has in the bank she will always act and look like Jersey Shore drunk with too much fake tanner, dirty long clawed nails, overloaded makeup trash!

[/quote]

How does he go from looking like this.. to the pajama photo? That’s some crazy editing😳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Euroshnak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Euroshnak »

Ya'll hated on all of her men lol.. I honestly think this guy has his own thing going financially and seems family oriented. If they're both happy who cares. It's kinda messed up to talk about people's looks and call people ugly or trash.. but then you guys would defend other people being bullied out there. I know that she's had surgeries done fillers and other stuff.. I'm not defending certain things.. but technically some of the things you guys say are basically bullying.. you don't even know the guy! Lets see how you guys look.. your significant others and your life posted online and let others judge you.. see how it feels. None of ya'll are perfect.. including myself.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Euroshnak wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:59 pm
Ya'll hated on all of her men lol.. I honestly think this guy has his own thing going financially and seems family oriented. If they're both happy who cares. It's kinda messed up to talk about people's looks and call people ugly or trash.. but then you guys would defend other people being bullied out there. I know that she's had surgeries done fillers and other stuff.. I'm not defending certain things.. but technically some of the things you guys say are basically bullying.. you don't even know the guy! Lets see how you guys look.. your significant others and your life posted online and let others judge you.. see how it feels. None of ya'll are perfect.. including myself.

Then go to an anti-bullying website and not a gossip one ✌🏻 Obviously no one here gives a fuck

Post by Guest »

Missie12 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 pm
jliz10925 wrote:

How does he go from looking like this.. to the pajama photo? That’s some crazy editing😳
[/quote]

That is some crazy editing! He actually looks kinda decent in the unedited photo

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Her shoe tour was cringey. "All these shoes hurt. But I keep them. They're beautiful." Meanwhile they sit there collecting dust and she just keeps throwing money into the toilet.. donate to causes; do something TRULY POSITIVE with your life. This girl is as vapid as it gets...

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:25 am
Her shoe tour was cringey. "All these shoes hurt. But I keep them. They're beautiful." Meanwhile they sit there collecting dust and she just keeps throwing money into the toilet.. donate to causes; do something TRULY POSITIVE with your life. This girl is as vapid as it gets...
Hey! Saint Karli donated lots of her fans' money to Cambodian girls! She even went there herself 1!1!! She planted a tree!!
She just recently put a basket with snacks on her porch for delivery guys (cause someone else showed it on IG and she had to show it too), I mean...she is the most kind-hearted, most generous, most hard working, most beautiful, most selfless Kim K clone ever!
I don't think we deserve her :(
Damn I almost forgot to mention the time she bought a burger to an homeless man and had Brett film it. SAINT.

ps: she still has pictures of Brett on her IG.

Strangegait
Learner
Learner

Post by Strangegait »

What is his Instagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

This is what Lipstick Alley caught. Tacky. Image

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Lol wtf! haha.
Maybe she will finally drop the saint karli act.
I doubt tho, she loves being praised for being an angel and a sex bomb at the same time.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

QueenE wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:25 pm
Hey! Saint Karli donated lots of her fans' money to Cambodian girls! She even went there herself 1!1!! She planted a tree!!
She just recently put a basket with snacks on her porch for delivery guys (cause someone else showed it on IG and she had to show it too), I mean...she is the most kind-hearted, most generous, most hard working, most beautiful, most selfless Kim K clone ever!
Damn I almost forgot to mention the time she bought a burger to an homeless man and had Brett film it. SAINT.

dont forget that our little miss Cinderella also fed the poor reindeers

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:47 am
QueenE wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:25 pm

dont forget that our little miss Cinderella also fed the poor reindeers
Damn, how could I forget? :o

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

So looks like Carli and Brett are at the same wedding right now and Carli's new guido is with her.

Return to “carlibel55”