Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Post by littlejxo »

I don't see her getting back with Brett whatsoever. She seemed very much checked out of that relationship.

Xoxogossipgiirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Xoxogossipgiirl »

Where is the wedding video?

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Xoxogossipgiirl wrote:Where is the wedding video?
There is a link on Amanda's IG. The video is so beautiful and worth the spend time to be watched.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

If Brett and Karli get back together it will be because Brett needs money and Karli will spin it as “We were meant to beeeeee”
We all know she’s a moron but does she think we are too?
There is no quote in existence that will cover up what a sad, insecure, empty person she is.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

QueenE wrote:
Rubii07 wrote:I've just watched Amanda and Brett's wedding video. It's so funny, lovely and breathtaking. Such a lovely and unforgettable moment of their life. Everyone is so happy. Carli is gorgeous. But the one thing that pissed me off was that guy Badr. He is so ungrateful nowadays. His appearance in the clip can't be erased. Poor Amanda and Carli ... that video made me cry ... ImageImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Carli's fault. You don't bring someone you just met at a bar to such a special event.
All her friends and family were there, so it's not like she needed to invite someone.
Her sister probably invited Brett when she organized the wedding and then she had to bring this random guy :roll:

These YT gurus have issues, they meet someone and a week later they all feel love like never before, like wtf :roll:
Just watched the video, how embarrassing that he was involved in special moments like lifting her sister in the chair and now thats what they have to look at. its like it wouldve killed her to go without a date.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Can someone either link the video or provide Amanda's IG name? Thanks

Post by Guest »

Glitterangel19 wrote:Can someone either link the video or provide Amanda's IG name? Thanks

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Do you guys think her sister gets any injections or surgeries?? I feel like she’s so pretty much more natural looking. Could have been Carli if she didn’t fuck up her own face

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

whatshouldido wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:Can someone either link the video or provide Amanda's IG name? Thanks

Thank you!

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

steph88x wrote:Do you guys think her sister gets any injections or surgeries?? I feel like she’s so pretty much more natural looking. Could have been Carli if she didn’t fuck up her own face

I don't think Amanda has had any work done. I can't remember if Carli is older or younger. Also, in Carli's speech, she said that Amanda met Brett in a new "group" she went to. Did I hear that right? Didn't Amanda have an eating disorder that she and Carli talked about it a video several years ago? Do you think that is the type of group she is referring to?

Jordan23
Learner
Learner

Post by Jordan23 »

I can see her trying to get Brett back bc she’s lonely and now she’s just a hot mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Jordan23 wrote:I can see her trying to get Brett back bc she’s lonely and now she’s just a hot mess

I can see it too. Hopefully, Brett is smarter than that.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Well sheeit, I forget to check my email and we are on the 41st thread!! Thread name? Orange Faux Moroccan Bible? Itradedmypersonalityforabutt Bybel?

The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel? Lol

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
steph88x wrote:Do you guys think her sister gets any injections or surgeries?? I feel like she’s so pretty much more natural looking. Could have been Carli if she didn’t fuck up her own face

I don't think Amanda has had any work done. I can't remember if Carli is older or younger. Also, in Carli's speech, she said that Amanda met Brett in a new "group" she went to. Did I hear that right? Didn't Amanda have an eating disorder that she and Carli talked about it a video several years ago? Do you think that is the type of group she is referring to?
Wasn't Amanda on drugs? I don't wanna say for sure bc I can't remember but I remember Carli mentioning her getting help and having a blog about it, maybe it was an ED and for some reason I thought she was talking about addiction.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

teebee9 wrote:Well sheeit, I forget to check my email and we are on the 41st thread!! Thread name? Orange Faux Moroccan Bible? Itradedmypersonalityforabutt Bybel?

The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel? Lol
I buy cats for likes ImageImageImage that should definitely be in the next title.

MoleOlie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MoleOlie »

Is it just me or does her sister come off spoilt? Esp in the video..the way she got upset and hit her husband when he put cake on her face..that was a bit too much. It seems as though she controls him. Even in the video with Carli she seemed to behave like a 10 yr old and comes off a bit jealous when she is around her.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

sparkles wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:

Wasn't Amanda on drugs? I don't wanna say for sure bc I can't remember but I remember Carli mentioning her getting help and having a blog about it, maybe it was an ED and for some reason I thought she was talking about addiction.
She had an ED, the blog was about that. I wonder what that group is about, I can't imagine what her husband would do in such a group.

Lbigirl91
Learner
Learner

Post by Lbigirl91 »

In the wedding video it said a donation was made to the Carrier Clinic instead of favors. There's one in NJ that specializes in mental health treatment. I bet that's where they met

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

THREAD CLOSED!!

New thread:
viewtopic.php?f=496&t=34475

Return to “carlibel55”