Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Ye11a_Kat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Post by Ye11a_Kat »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:I don’t know what she expected to happen, for years she forced her and Brett’s relationship down our throats then they broke up and now she wants all her fans to jump ship and love this new guy, I don’t think so.

I think she should have introduced her new man slowly, like extremely slow. Everyone is used to seeing her as Carli + Brett because that’s what it’s been for years. It’s hard to view them as 2 separate people when they were a couple for so long. Even I wish her and Brett would get back together, their relationship seemed so natural... this one seems forced
I don't think that's it. I think everyone that commented "negative" basically saw the guy for what he is. The comments were not like "aw I miss Brett" or "I want Carli with Brett" it was more like "I dont get a good vibe from that guy" and it was similar to comments here. Folks just don't see what she sees in this guy and she could do better.

She's been with the dude for about a year now and her viewers know she would be with someone new regardless. If it was not this guy it would be someone else. But the vibe and immaturity he gave off was so obvious to not only here but her fans and she's pissed. IMO she came off contradictory when she said he didnt want to be on her social and she was being private then the NEXT video has him up there - she didn't get the reception she was hoping and now is butt-hurt. I wonder if people close to her also don't favor him and she's upset also and was hoping that her fans receiving him would have given her basis. Some people are like that.

With the amount of subs she has she need thicker skin... Folks already know where she lives and her life. What more private does she think? The guy was busted being with her months after.. This is a small world. *shrugs*

Ye11a_Kat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ye11a_Kat »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:I don’t know what she expected to happen, for years she forced her and Brett’s relationship down our throats then they broke up and now she wants all her fans to jump ship and love this new guy, I don’t think so.

I think she should have introduced her new man slowly, like extremely slow. Everyone is used to seeing her as Carli + Brett because that’s what it’s been for years. It’s hard to view them as 2 separate people when they were a couple for so long. Even I wish her and Brett would get back together, their relationship seemed so natural... this one seems forced
Yeah and it hurts more so when "new guy" is so fugly, weird and possibly gay.. :?
Truth has been spoken in this post lol!! Dunno if gay, but fugly yeh..

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Ye11a_Kat wrote:LOL Just saw her last video and her feelings got rather hurt cause she had this below the video. Clearly she wasn't feeling the hate.
Unsure if I will post part 2 of my vlog. Debating if I should keep certain things private going forward. Thank you to my sweet loves who had such nice things to say on my last video. It meant a lot. Love, Carli
[youtube][/youtube]
She won't keep things private moving forward, She is just mad bc everyone isn't welcoming her man with loving arms. She's the type that is going to have him in most videos and pics, It might take her a lil bit until she shows him again but she will.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Ye11a_Kat wrote:LOL Just saw her last video and her feelings got rather hurt cause she had this below the video. Clearly she wasn't feeling the hate.
Unsure if I will post part 2 of my vlog. Debating if I should keep certain things private going forward. Thank you to my sweet loves who had such nice things to say on my last video. It meant a lot. Love, Carli
OMG we should all like that comment so she posts it! :rofl: :respekt:

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Lmao I knew it - she's never gonna post part 2 of that Marocco vlog.
But like someone else commented - she's gonna be butt hurt now for a while, then she's gonna continue to include him again. And prob get just as butt hurt over the comments .. again.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Neva wrote:Lmao I knew it - she's never gonna post part 2 of that Marocco vlog.
But like someone else commented - she's gonna be butt hurt now for a while, then she's gonna continue to include him again. And prob get just as butt hurt over the comments .. again.
The fact she she even made it SEEM like part 2 of the Morocco Vlog was ready to go and already edited (from the end credits of the first one) makes it even more annoying. JUST FUCKING POST IT.. :roll:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Her sister, Amanda, was so much more likable when she was a guest on Carli’s channel. Between the yelling and the (maybe) fake dumb girl routine, she is so annoying. A skincare video where, in the comments, she admits she only uses sunscreen when she is “laying out in the sun”. Great advice.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Neva wrote:Lmao I knew it - she's never gonna post part 2 of that Marocco vlog.
The fact she she even made it SEEM like part 2 of the Morocco Vlog was ready to go and already edited (from the end credits of the first one) makes it even more annoying. JUST FUCKING POST IT.. :roll:
Probably just trying to build up hype for it for the views.
tittysprinkles

Post by Guest »

Armywife1508 wrote:Her sister, Amanda, was so much more likable when she was a guest on Carli’s channel. Between the yelling and the (maybe) fake dumb girl routine, she is so annoying. A skincare video where, in the comments, she admits she only uses sunscreen when she is “laying out in the sun”. Great advice.

i took a look at the videos on that channel and she is not helping to get rid of the "new jersey dumb bimbo" stereotype with her dumb girl accent, fake smiling and fake perky behaviour

(also if your channel is going to be called "inner beauty" why the hell are you doing videos about shopping makeup and skincare)

and most of it it annoys me so much that carli thought it was okay to just hand over a channel with 333,000-plus subs to her sister! wtf, that should be "illegal" on youtube. amanda needs to fucking work at getting subs just like everyone else who sat down to make a channel she doesnt get to just waltz into having a channel with that many subs just because she has a family member who put in the work

this is some same "kylie jenner is SELF-MADE" bullshit :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Armywife1508 wrote:Her sister, Amanda, was so much more likable when she was a guest on Carli’s channel. Between the yelling and the (maybe) fake dumb girl routine, she is so annoying. A skincare video where, in the comments, she admits she only uses sunscreen when she is “laying out in the sun”. Great advice.
She is still uploading? :roll: :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

No kidding! Her sister seems like a pretentious twat. Once I realized Carli had handed over that channel to her and she was posting on it, I unsubbed immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
No kidding! Her sister seems like a pretentious twat. Once I realized Carli had handed over that channel to her and she was posting on it, I unsubbed immediately.

That channel had over 500k subs before Amanda took over. You'rd not the only one that unsubbed. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

IloveYT wrote:How rude of him to ask "who is Carlibel"

I can tell he's the type to keep his love life private. I highly doubt he will claim Carli at all. What a waste of time. She will regret losing Brett by the time this guy breaks her heart. :?
My psychic network prediction now that Inhave watched some Morocco vlogs and what I have I observed from friends/family: he looks like Brett but like his ugly secobd cousin. Carli will eventually end up with the husband & children she wants but with someone she is settling with just to get those things. She will hate her husband, hate her life and continue pretend everything is gravy. Brett will eventually move on and find his Queen and Carli will stalk their life on IG.

Ye11a_Kat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ye11a_Kat »

musika1218 wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:

That channel had over 500k subs before Amanda took over. You'rd not the only one that unsubbed. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I unsubbed also but went to check her sub, HOLY CRAP you weren't kidding that channel had over 500k and now it is at 399k subs.. ouch.

Clearly Carli didn't give a crap about that channel by just handing it over to her sister. She could have eased her in and tested whether people would want her to take over the channel rather than just giving it over to her. Hell I'm sure making that "Carli's cats" channel wouldn't have dropped that many viewers

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

usecodejacattack2017 wrote:
IloveYT wrote:How rude of him to ask "who is Carlibel"

I can tell he's the type to keep his love life private. I highly doubt he will claim Carli at all. What a waste of time. She will regret losing Brett by the time this guy breaks her heart. :?
My psychic network prediction now that Inhave watched some Morocco vlogs and what I have I observed from friends/family: he looks like Brett but like his ugly secobd cousin. Carli will eventually end up with the husband & children she wants but with someone she is settling with just to get those things. She will hate her husband, hate her life and continue pretend everything is gravy. Brett will eventually move on and find his Queen and Carli will stalk their life on IG.
This makes sense to me -- only because it seems like Brett is at least going through some of the painful personal work it takes to be alone, figure out who he is and what he wants. Whereas Carli is incapable of being alone, like as soon as Brett moved out her dad moved in, and then she moved on to this new guy.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, Carli is clearly the personality type to never enjoy being alone. I LOVE BEING ALONE. :tu: :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Yes, Carli is clearly the personality type to never enjoy being alone. I LOVE BEING ALONE. :tu: :rofl:
Same! I mean, I have a boyfriend and have for abt 2.5 years now, but I love having my me time and being independent bc that’s how I was before and how I am naturally. I can’t imagine being like some of these beauty ppl and always being so co-dependent!!!

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

I can’t believe it but it looks like she’s actually uploading p2 of her Marocco vlog

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Neva wrote:I can’t believe it but it looks like she’s actually uploading p2 of her Marocco vlog
Not surprised really. I think at the end of the day for these beauty “gurus”, Any publicity is still publicity so even w ppl talking shit it’s getting her name out there regardless.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Neva wrote:I can’t believe it but it looks like she’s actually uploading p2 of her Marocco vlog
Not surprised really. I think at the end of the day for these beauty “gurus”, Any publicity is still publicity so even w ppl talking shit it’s getting her name out there regardless.

Return to “carlibel55”