Instagram-hoe-Bybel - Part 8

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Instagram-hoe-Bybel - Part 8

Post by Armywife1508 »

Joelene90 wrote:I came to comment about Brett because Carli is just old news at this point.
I feel like Brett makes a lot of references to Carli in his new video. I appreciated his vlog, I thought the beginning was cute and I feel for him because I see that he is going through a lot. He said he is going to be "revealing a LOT" in his next video...maybe he's finally going to share his side of the story?
He made a comment about pretending to be perfect online. I think he’s angling for a life coach, inspiration channel. The problem I have with people who spent years pretending is that I don’t trust anything they say after that. Who’s the real person? So everything they said before was a lie?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Armywife1508 wrote:So he’s in Santa Monica. His new place seems like a tiny apartment. His car was broken into and everything was stolen. But that’s a good thing. And, as I was thinking throughout the short video, people in the comments are encouraging him to become a life coach. #didntseethatcoming #yesidid

Lol really? Where is he getting the money for that rent. It's crazy even for a tiny apartment. Hope he's not thinking "modeling" will be his income, he'll be spinning his wheels. A...life coach? :? Time for a real job, Brett my boy!

I agree his drama is way more interesting at this point.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I have never been a Brett fan but I must admit his last two videos made me a bit sad. I don't know he seemed kinda lonely there and he even got robbed :?
Sounds like Carli really was the one to end the relationship, maybe the new guy was what gave her enough motivation to do it.
I wonder how it's going to be for him in California, hard for sure.
I'm so curious to see his next video.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Is his new video "I got robbed..." click-bait? haven't watched yet.....

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is his new video "I got robbed..." click-bait? haven't watched yet.....
No no, he really did. His car got broken into and his stuff got stolen.
He didn't say exactly what they took, but he explains how it happened.
You can see part of his new apartment as well if you are curious.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenE wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is his new video "I got robbed..." click-bait? haven't watched yet.....
Oh ok. I wonder what they stole? Apparently not his camera equipment. Did he move to Compton? (just saw the intro)

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
QueenE wrote:
Oh ok. I wonder what they stole? Apparently not his camera equipment. Did he move to Compton? (just saw the intro)
Lol no I don't think he moved to Compton, someone before mentioned where he was.
Yeah I was thinking about that, if they stole that and his laptop he would be in serious trouble. He is lucky he still has that, I suppose YT is his only source of income at the moment.

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

QueenE wrote:
QueenE wrote:
Lol no I don't think he moved to Compton, someone before mentioned where he was.
Yeah I was thinking about that, if they stole that and his laptop he would be in serious trouble. He is lucky he still has that, I suppose YT is his only source of income at the moment.

Lol no he's not in Compton. My guess is he lives in Santa Monica. Rent is crazy out here. I hope he has ebough income in which he can rely to be living out here.

I feel bad for him though and his last video made me feel a little compassion for him LOL hope all works out for him though

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

Not to whiteknight Carli but she talked multiple times about wanting to settle down, getting married, that sort of stuff. She even answered questions like that with Brett in a Q&A and he was always vague and dismissive about it. They'd been together for what, 8 years or so? And what kind of job did he have that wasn't involved with his tiny channel? Like, from Carli's POV it must have gotten increasingly clear that the dude was sticking around for the cash and I totally get why she'd cut her losses.

Like, it's sad his car got broken into. I'd be mad as hell if it happened to me. But I watched his video and he doesn't really seem like he knows what to do with himself. Having someone like that turn into a "life coach" doesn't sound like a great plan. Or is it like that old saying: those who can't do, teach.

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

Lena999 wrote:Not to whiteknight Carli but she talked multiple times about wanting to settle down, getting married, that sort of stuff. She even answered questions like that with Brett in a Q&A and he was always vague and dismissive about it. They'd been together for what, 8 years or so? And what kind of job did he have that wasn't involved with his tiny channel? Like, from Carli's POV it must have gotten increasingly clear that the dude was sticking around for the cash and I totally get why she'd cut her losses.

Like, it's sad his car got broken into. I'd be mad as hell if it happened to me. But I watched his video and he doesn't really seem like he knows what to do with himself. Having someone like that turn into a "life coach" doesn't sound like a great plan. Or is it like that old saying: those who can't do, teach.
That's exactly what it is. It seems like he's just grasping at straws to find some way to make money off of his channel. I don't think he wants to have a real job.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

The way he says "second time I got robbed" felt weird. Are we even sure he really got robbed... and even if he did, that crap about if it's meant to be taken with you it will, its just that.. utter crap.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Hey, the Army’s always hiring....just saying. Lol He could get a job and go to a community college. Lots of these people online seem to want to make a million by filming themselves doing day to day meaningless crap. “Watch me go to Starbucks!” “What I bought at Target!” He needs to get an eduacation or some kind of certification to fall back on.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Lena999 wrote:Not to whiteknight Carli but she talked multiple times about wanting to settle down, getting married, that sort of stuff. She even answered questions like that with Brett in a Q&A and he was always vague and dismissive about it. They'd been together for what, 8 years or so? And what kind of job did he have that wasn't involved with his tiny channel? Like, from Carli's POV it must have gotten increasingly clear that the dude was sticking around for the cash and I totally get why she'd cut her losses.

Just one correction, They weren't together 8 years, They got together in 2013. She made it seem like a lot longer, Altogether 4 almost 5 years if they would made to 2018.

Thats why I always mentioned it was a red flag he came around, She had a 'crush' on him all of her school years and he nvr obliged. She got famous on YouTube and suddenly he came around.

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

hey I missed this board, I had finally unsubscribed to Carli and haven’t watched a full video of hers since Amanda’s wedding possibly. I saw the newest video on my suggested videos...and I’m just wondering if anyone else thinks she looks like an alien? Lmao ngl

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

sparkles wrote:

Just one correction, They weren't together 8 years, They got together in 2013. She made it seem like a lot longer, Altogether 4 almost 5 years if they would made to 2018.

Thats why I always mentioned it was a red flag he came around, She had a 'crush' on him all of her school years and he nvr obliged. She got famous on YouTube and suddenly he came around.
Ahh that's probably what I got mixed up then. I knew they'd known each other for a long time, and I thought they'd gotten together very quickly as well. But if he was basically humoring her longtime crush because she was suddenly famous and rich, that just makes him come across as even less trustworthy. Dude is just looking for a handout.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haven't watched the newest vlog yet but the thumbnail is cringe AF- Carli looks so botched up and her smile seems so fake & forced.. :?

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

Poor thing she thinks shes the most beautiful girl in earth. Those fillers aren't helping her either. Drew looks so fresh and much younger! Karli... well she looks like a 40yr plastic addict. She looks so gross. I wonder how she looks like in real life. Yikes :? :rofl:

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Lena999 wrote:Oh my god every time I get back here she's looking worse and worse. Like, I get wanting to try plastic surgery. If I had the cash I'd consider making a few minor tweaks to my own face as well. But she's gone wayy overboard. Like, look at these pictures from 2014:Image

World of difference. I think she'd gotten a few things done back then too but she still looked good. She's obviously jumped on the cheekbones train, except bigger cheeks don't make a face look better. It has to stay in proportion. Unfortunately, she has crossed that line and it's sad that she can't see how absolutely horrifying it looks. I mean, by now you'd think her family and friends would go to her and say "honey, it's time to dissolve some of that filler crap, you're starting to look really strange". I would, if she was my friend or sister. So I'm guessing they did but she's in denial.

Wow she was so pretty before! Her sister rocks her natural beauty I don't understand why Carli went so overboard?! IMO she didn't need anything done. I really can't stand the over done look where you obviously know someone had work done (aka jadeywadey180 and her nasty fake lips and face filler). The lips look awful now. She should quit while she's still young before she really screws her face up.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

mirnica wrote:Yeeeeah that little rabbit freak does not look like he's ready for marriage anytime soon lmao

Wow! I mean I never found Brett to get anything to write home about (personally) but she definitely downgraded! Wtf is that. He def looks super douchey :?

ImageImage

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Ideas for a new thread name?

Return to “carlibel55”