Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

Post by Mini-Creature »

Stellina90 wrote:Image
file and image uploader

So I found this on her tagged pics while looking for some wedding pictures...all I can say is WOW...she looks so bad IMO. That angle DOES nothing for her. Her head looks so weird jfc
Her head looks so weirdly shaped...I don't think that hair style matches her head shape or her forehead.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

sparkles wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:^^ they've all more than likely grown up together? I swear that's what Carly says all the time, or is that the other friend? Either way, I don't think it's weird to invite your sisters best friend and her boyfriend to your wedding lool
No thats the other Nicole, 'Moo'. The one who's sister just passed. Nicole G and Carli just became friends a few years ago and Nicole G has only gone to New Jersey like 3-4x and Amanda was never around. At least from what we saw.

I don't think it's weird a friend of Carli is going but what I think is weird is how Nicole G is on snap complaining about leaving a brand trip early, flight at 5 am all just to go to the wedding of a person she doesn't really know that great and leave the same night lol. Carli has friends that live there that grew up wit her and Amanda plus all her family so it's not like she had no one.

Ahhh I see - thanks for clearing that up.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

THREAD CLOSED!

Continue at new thread here :-)

viewtopic.php?f=496&t=33334

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by fihe »

Carli would look a lot more like her sister were it not for all that filler.

Return to “carlibel55”