pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

Post by pradacandyxo »

loving the thread name :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

i'm wondering if she'll ever address the break-up since it's becoming more and more obvious

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

God wrote:i'm wondering if she'll ever address the break-up since it's becoming more and more obvious
If she cares about her brand at all then I think she really needs to. We hear all the time on this board how Brett is gone, can you imagine how her fangirls are tripping out? They vlogged together all the time, he's an ass, he's been around for years... address that shit. I get that it's painful, but this is work and people follow your life... And it's been long enough. She would get an overwhelming amount of support and Brett would go down in flames.

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Girls, Sammi celebrated her birthday and at the party Carli seems to be close with.this guy. ImageImageImageImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

teebee9 wrote:Thank you to TeddySerious for the name! :love2: :respekt:
I just spit my drink out. Lmfao!!!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

... well he seems nice :rofl:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Great thread title. I dig it! :respekt:

I agree that Carli should address her break-up with Brett. Lots of people are speculating about it.

Carli can't act like that is personal or private when she constantly showed Brett in her videos/social media as well as their video collab.

Why not do a life update video and briefly mention the relationship status there? I remember seeing Carli liking a recent YT comment asking for one.

I think Brett is the worst and I really hope he's gone for good.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

And in response to that snapchat of her looking like a peacock.... idk I just feel sorry for her. I feel like she is so desperate to be trendy that it comes across as incredibly pathetic. You can tell none of it is her style, she doesn't rock it, but she wants to be in the "in crowd" so bad that she convinces herself it looks good. I miss the old Carli but clearly that woman is gone
^I just had to respond to this comment from Lovejamaica in the last thread because it's so on point! This puts into words exactly what is off about her... She's trying way too hard to be trendy but none of it is her. I don't think she knows who she is at all

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

She just totally went downhill from the day she met Brett. He seems like such an asshole! She's lost herself.
Hopefully she'll realize this

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

great title

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

I think if Carli and Brett have gone this long without mentioning the break/break up they're probably not going to. I am surprised though, I expected Carli to be very sad, posting even less videos to YT (if that's possible), lots of staying at home with the cats sort of snap chats, but she doesn't seem that upset really. I'm happy for her, maybe she finally realised what he was.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

We all know Brett is never going to amount to the success Carli has. He thinks he’s sooo good looking yet he has only modeled Halloween costumes? Lol ok. But whether it is a break or they are done for good, she should address it. Especially if she wants to be relatable to her subbies and tell them that even big YouTubers go through breakups! She needs to stop acting like her life is so perfect but casually mentions how she has bad times, but if we only see the good side then we’ll never truly know all of Carli

Post by Guest »

Hello, long time lurker here.

My two cents on Carli/Brett thing: it's looking more plausible to me now that Jackie Aina is in the picture - meaning now they've been together in events, Jackie is promoting Carli's clothing line etc.

What really caught my eye and made me connect the dots was when Jackie tweeted something along the lines of 'let's trash guru gossip'. I search for a Trash a Guru here and I couldn't find hers, maybe I'm wrong but why would you care if it isn't about you, and why care about it now?

I think they got closer because of the breakup, Jackie was married and went through a divorce and it makes sense for them to get closer, Jackie having the experience first.

And Brett was a controlling abusive man that even though he was mostly off camera, sneak peaks here and there were huge red flags. Just the fact she was all over the moon for him and he took years to date her was a bad sign, but all his behavior just screamed piece of flaming trash.

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

AngryPanties wrote:Hello, long time lurker here.

My two cents on Carli/Brett thing: it's looking more plausible to me now that Jackie Aina is in the picture - meaning now they've been together in events, Jackie is promoting Carli's clothing line etc.

What really caught my eye and made me connect the dots was when Jackie tweeted something along the lines of 'let's trash guru gossip'. I search for a Trash a Guru here and I couldn't find hers, maybe I'm wrong but why would you care if it isn't about you, and why care about it now?

I think they got closer because of the breakup, Jackie was married and went through a divorce and it makes sense for them to get closer, Jackie having the experience first.

And Brett was a controlling abusive man that even though he was mostly off camera, sneak peaks here and there were huge red flags. Just the fact she was all over the moon for him and he took years to date her was a bad sign, but all his behavior just screamed piece of flaming trash.
Jackie has a trash page

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

Because neither of them have mentioned anything it leads me to think maybe they are just taking a break from each other or got into a bad fight or something... seems like they don't want to mention it online because there might be a chance they'll get back together? I mean I hope not, but I feel like its very obvious to their viewers and they know it yet they still won't say anything. :?

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

I think she just thrives on feeling like she's Kim K or something with all the speculation and attention around her relationship status. It's getting old. Just address it and move on. :roll:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I never thought about it this way but it probably gains her more engagement from viewers and followers. Maybe more people are watching her channel and following her just to see if she mentions Brett at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Totally. Given the failure of her Missguided collab (everything is still in stock except that denim jacket as far as I can see...), she's probably gonna make a video soon like "Revealing part II of my Missguided line + MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS" :rofl:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

ladyevil wrote:Totally. Given the failure of her Missguided collab (everything is still in stock except that denim jacket as far as I can see...), she's probably gonna make a video soon like "Revealing part II of my Missguided line + MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS" :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Accurate.

Return to “carlibel55”