Carli Bybel - Part 5

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by Amyw673 »

starsicle11 wrote:Misguided is still a thing? :rofl: I gotta give it to her, though. She's been churning out these collabs one after another.
Gotta pay for Brett and the cats somehow. Seeing as she doesn't bother filming videos!

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

She looks so much worse in this promo photo that isn't edited Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Noo Carli what happened? :? I used to love her style...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Sorry for the double post, I had to upload these as a comparison..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Amyw673 wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:Misguided is still a thing? :rofl: I gotta give it to her, though. She's been churning out these collabs one after another.
Gotta pay for Brett and the cats somehow. Seeing as she doesn't bother filming videos!
Ha right!! Why isn't she using her Pranava brand to make her own clothes? Guess she'd rather use a sweatshop!
PS: don't forget she has to support a grpup of deer and pay for her mom's new house that we have no idea how much that was!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:
Amyw673 wrote:
Ha right!! Why isn't she using her Pranava brand to make her own clothes? Guess she'd rather use a sweatshop!
PS: don't forget she has to support a grpup of deer and pay for her mom's new house that we have no idea how much that was!
OMG right? design your own clothes under your brand.. she's so transparent. Why even buy your Mom a house, that's her responsibility- or better yet- share yours with her. It's 5 rooms or more! :? :roll: :o

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teebee9 wrote:So there's a new series 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days and there's this 42 year old woman on there who looks JUST like Carli!!! Same hair, fake lips, same style and all. She is from Connecticuit. Is this an east coast thing?

baaahahahahaa!!!! :o :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lotus wrote:Lmao and there's the ugly biker shorts :rofl: in fucking pink rhinestone. Terrifying
Nciole G. prob requested biker shorts in the line! :hee:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

_iva19_ wrote:Noo Carli what happened? :? I used to love her style...
I loved her style like this too! I used to look up her OOTD for inspiration especially in the fall!

Rubberducks
Talker
Talker

Post by Rubberducks »

Who the hell thinks wearing spandex and some oversized jacket looks chic and fashionable ? Carli looks really tacky, I'm sorry, it looks like you are wearing your underwear and decided to fuck the rest and wear a jacket. I don't even like on the Kardashians or Jenners. I'm sure they are doing it on purpose to get a shock factor, which means an obsessed fan would wear anything a his/her idols clothing style even if that person is weari g a garbage bag.
Also most celebs have a stylist so we are not even sure if that is what they really like to wear and mozt of the time they wear it to "model" the brands clothes.

Oh hell, removing box dye color is hard work. Especially dark colors and black. I did that a long time ago and it took a lot of tries to lift the color again.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

The outfits she chooses are not good for fall or winter at all, it's always a skimpy one. I live in Canada and it becomes 40 below in winter and even October is super chilly. I will in no way shape or form be wearing shorts and a tube top with a thin throw over. She needs to come down to earth. I'll wait to see the other selections but I'm sure it's hooker wear lol.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

The tube top and jacket are a really pretty color. This is the only nice thing I can say. Other than that...yeah. I don't see this selling too well. It's not conventional enough in the way that even her lacey jumpsuits and ridiculous bra tops are. Like you wouldn't even want to show up to the club in this. The top part is too much like a robe and the bike shorts look too much like shapewear. It actually kind of looks like what you'd wear around the house till you were ready to put on your nice dress and go out.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Makeuplove23 wrote:The outfits she chooses are not good for fall or winter at all, it's always a skimpy one. I live in Canada and it becomes 40 below in winter and even October is super chilly. I will in no way shape or form be wearing shorts and a tube top with a thin throw over. She needs to come down to earth. I'll wait to see the other selections but I'm sure it's hooker wear lol.
I'm from Canada too! During the winter I'm constantly in sweats! Sometimes double layers because it's so cold!

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

She probably thinks it's going to be a big hit and is gonna roll in all that $$ :rofl:

I'll be dead if her whole collection is that horrendus & no one buys anything

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

I know Missguided mainly sells sexy outfits. Buttttt I mean come on who wears this? We need nice outfits that cover the appropriate areas for work or school... not bralets and thigh high boots .....like what?

In reality no one will wear that in everyday life. We need classy work clothes and comfy home clothes. What she's selling are pieces you will only wear once or never.... unless you're a bartender or something I dunno.

She tries to be so fashionista and avantegarde but fails. Do you see anyone wearing or talking about her last collection? No cuz most things were one time wear. The dresses looked so uncomfortable in terms of fabric... and there were tons of crop tops... I cannot stand crop tops. You don't wear those to work!!!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It seems to me she is catering to the Kardashians with her line, in hopes they wear it?? Uhhhh.... because NOBODY else ever would. NOT EVEN Carli who lives in Jersey and spends her winters in beanies, scarves and huge ass snow suits... WTF! :rofl: :roll:

Post by Guest »

I HATE MISSGUIDED. The quality of their clothing is so poor and overpriced for what you get AND shipping takes forever AND the sizing is all wrong. The photos are also misleading. I've ordered from them twice and on both occasions had to return items because the quality was lower than even forever 21 minus the forever 21 price tag. I'd consider supporting if I knew she was collaborating with a company that was even halfway decent like Forever 21 (still disposable clothing) but no, she wants to work with a sweatshop cheaply made clothing company.

And when I saw her post this on IG I just thought WTF. Pink rhinestone biker shorts, navy tube top, clear heels lol. AND this is for fall/winter??? I bet the jacket she's wearing is as thin is a button up shirt with no lining whatsoever and probably retails for a minimum $60. Just like that super thin rose gold bomber "jacket" that she had in her last line. The thing that annoys me also is that she'll mostly purchase clothing and shoes from places like Free People, Shop Bop, other higher end boutiques yet provide low quality to her viewers. and I mean LOW because again, Forever 21 is better than MISGUIDED. But whatever. Her fans will still buy it and hey she's making her money.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

I agree completely.... I've ordered jeans some tops and skirts... they are ok quality (from 2-3 years ago). But the recent quality is terrible as the previous poster said and they've hiked up the prices. They are going downhill. Worse then forever 21. Also what irks me is their website has only mainly bodysuits and crop tops... no real tops or sweaters... they are all cropped! There are literally 500 crop tops and maybe 2 normal tops that cover your navel. Great outfit choices for working ppl. Not.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I like how during her last collaboration she kept going on anon about how good the material felt that it was stretchy but thick but not suffocating and then I had gotten her green silky Cami dress and she said in her video that it was soft and it's literally so thin and NOT soft.

She really should collaborate with somebody else rather than miss guided . If she were to do something with forever 21 then I guarantee she will have cuter clothes and better quality!

Return to “carlibel55”