Carli Bybel - Part 5

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

sparkles wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
lotus wrote:Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi
Tobi is a reputable brand. The other "shops" sling slutty clothes that is oh-so-very cheaply made. Tacky club going outfits :?
I wanna use that Carli pic on ur sig so bad. :rofl:
lol it was my avatar for a bit. want it? :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sparkles »

sparkles wrote:
lotus wrote:Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi
Tobi is a reputable brand. The other "shops" sling slutty clothes that is oh-so-very cheaply made. Tacky club going outfits :?
I wanna use that Carli pic on ur sig so bad. :rofl:
lol it was my avatar for a bit. want it? :tu:

I remember :rofl:

Her lips are so bad there, Yessss, Thanks Hun! I'm gna save it for when I change avis sometime lol :love2:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Her face doesn't even show expression anymore, She could be so pretty but she looks like a wax figure now.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by UghhAsIf »

sparkles wrote:Her face doesn't even show expression anymore, She could be so pretty but she looks like a wax figure now.

She looks like she's wearing men's basketball shorts - wtf is she wearing? I can't tell if she's trying to be sporty or glam or trying to replicate a Spice Girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Champion makes bras? Wtf..? :rofl: Only Carli would manage to make it look trashy. That outfit is a no from me.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She hiked up those shorts so high. Uusually she parades her tummy out. Me thinks she's gained some weight. Look at her thick legs...

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

Who dresses like that? One wrong move and her nipples are showing. Her tits are always out its gross.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Makeuplove23 wrote:Who dresses like that? One wrong move and her nipples are showing. Her tits are always out its gross.
She looks like she is on set for a music video; a tacky raunchy one. NOT GOOD CARLI! :roll: :rofl:

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Her style is getting worse and worse I can't believe she really thinks those clothes fits her....

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

I watched her how to make your boobs look bigger video and found out we wear the same bra size. I know that the illusion might have to do with her overall proportions, but I can tell you that my boobs look nothing like that. I wouldn't be able to get them looking like that if I wanted to. And in that particular Champion bra, she doesn't have a whole lot of room for the bathing suit inserts she says help her achieve the look. Hmmm.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

I wouldn't be surprised if she got a boob job! Would explain her not being on camera for sooo much time. What if she got pregnant? It does look like she has gained some weight but that wouldn't automatically go to your boobs. I don't see why she obsesses over people looking at her chest, it's pathetic. Must be a hoochie Jersey Shore kind of girl on the inside, she probably is freaky in real life

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

You can sometimes tell when someone has implants because they make your boobs look unnaturally far apart. Hers to me look unnaturally shoved together and full on top. They defy real boob and fake boob logic so I'm genuinely puzzled lol.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

She now has 5-6 deer in her backyard. She's crazy ... something bad could happen. They're still wild deer.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Champion doesn't make bras like that :rofl: it looks like a cheapy go go dancer bra from eBay with the C patch

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

TarantulaMuseum wrote:You can sometimes tell when someone has implants because they make your boobs look unnaturally far apart. Hers to me look unnaturally shoved together and full on top. They defy real boob and fake boob logic so I'm genuinely puzzled lol.
Not true - the boobs being spaced apart have to also deal with how your boobs naturally sit. I have implants and mine look completely natural, with no fullness at the top. You can always opt for that look instead of the melon look.

I've also met girls that naturally have full boobs like that - so it's possible to be naturally "blessed". She probably wears more padding than she reveals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rakshasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Rakshasa »

Found this under Desi's new KKW video :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jasky123
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasky123 »

The thing I find odd is that carli is like 26 or 27.. by that age it is kinda weird to still be obsessing over/copying a celebrity, it's very teenage girl-ish :/ obviously fashion in general is inspired by celebrities like Kim which is normal but to copy every single look she has like different hairstyles, outfits etc when she does it and change when she changes not just every now and again but consistently for YEARS is very weird at that age

Jasky123
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasky123 »

Also she straight up lied about getting the lip filler dissolved her lips look the exact same, and yes some sort of boob job or boob filler if that's even a thing she has 100% gotten :rofl: that champion bra has nowhere to hide the amount of padding she would need for her boobs to look that big it's basically a triangle bikini top

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she got a boob job! Would explain her not being on camera for sooo much time. What if she got pregnant? It does look like she has gained some weight but that wouldn't automatically go to your boobs. I don't see why she obsesses over people looking at her chest, it's pathetic. Must be a hoochie Jersey Shore kind of girl on the inside, she probably is freaky in real life
SUPER PATHETIC! And this is only recently within the past year or so... she used to dress so much more conservatively and "more is less" when she first started. It was very sexy not showing everything but the nipple. And because her obsession with parading her boobs is so recent, it makes me draw the conclusion that either she is literally in denial about growing up... she wants to seem young and dress like Kylie so bad, or two: she needs to stay youthful for Brett who I have no doubt in my mind is mostly attracted to women in their early 20s. Nicole G, Moo, her sister Amanda are all older than her and (moo same age) and they don't look desperate like that trying to show their tits. It's pathetic.

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

Hey do you guys remember when Carli was the star in that Ron Pope Music Video... and she looked absolutely amazing and country girl-like.
Before the frozen face, before the 10,000 versions of a push up bra, before the one flat ass middle part hairstyle touching the toilet, back when she stood out on instagram as her own person instead of mistaking her for every single other ig famous girl with the same injections/clothes? Can you imagine if Ron Pope had to choose a girl for this video TODAY? This new Carli would be the last on his list! Carli might be chosen for a idk Jack Gilinsky video or something. It's incredibly sad and she officially caught an unfollow from me off social media. Does she even know who she is anymore?

Return to “carlibel55”