DaffyDuckLipSutti - ManagementNoMore2ndJobGalore - Pt37

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DaffyDuckLipSutti - ManagementNoMore2ndJobGalore - Pt37

Post by Neonlights8 »

His instagram has 22 followers, no picture no posts and he only follows celebrities and insta models and of course dani and her mom and dog no regular people. There's a profile with his real name on fb but i can't tell if it's him. Maybe? I can't tell. But i don't see novels about his obsession with dani on his personal facebook lol

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

rsz_screenshot_2019-04-22-19-06-48.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

rsz_screenshot_2019-04-22-19-12-26.png
How does he know why dani didn't block him?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Hey buddy, since you check this page religiously now like your idol dani, what made you decide to randomly check out guru gossip? And what a happy coincidence that the day you decided to check is the day we all speculated that it was dani with a fake account so that you could write pages and pages about how it's not dani and how everyone is jealous of her. You gave yourself away dani, probably shouldn't have addressed it at all.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Neonlights8 wrote:

Bahahahahahahahahaha.. haha... haha... you all good mate?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Neonlights8 wrote:Hey buddy, since you check this page religiously now like your idol dani, what made you decide to randomly check out guru gossip? And what a happy coincidence that the day you decided to check is the day we all speculated that it was dani with a fake account so that you could write pages and pages about how it's not dani and how everyone is jealous of her. You gave yourself away dani, probably shouldn't have addressed it at all.
100000% my thoughts

Give it up dan ImageImageImageImage

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Neonlights8 wrote:
So you’re saying she’s that desperate to keep her followers that she DIDNT block this guy??? Yet she blocks people for commenting constructive advice and not even hate comments? Makes sense.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

PostAlone99 wrote:
Neonlights8 wrote:
So you’re saying she’s that desperate to keep her followers that she DIDNT block this guy??? Yet she blocks people for commenting constructive advice and not even hate comments? Makes sense.
I was blocked for saying it was rude that she couldn’t let swifties be excited when reputation dropped Image

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

yk93 wrote:
ytlover88 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:19 am
He just posted about how if he was in a relationship with her he wouldn’t be able to get the other guys she’s been with out of his head. This guys is next level, by not blocking him or even calling him out, she’s sending the message to her 12 year old followers that it’s ok for guys to treat you like that, that it means they have a “heart of gold.” He clearly doesn’t respect women and she’s validating him? I hope it’s her, cause if it is a real person that’s fucking scary.
I don't like Dani at all, I think she's the most embarrassing person to ever have walked this planet, but you can't blame her for this guys actions or words. That's just 21st century victim blaming, rape culture at its finest. How she deals with that guy is up to her - would I block and report him, hell yes, but if she's chosen not to, that's her call!
Calling that rape culture is a biiiig stretch. I get what this person is saying. Dani will usually block someone for a question but not a male stalker?? I’m gonna agree with some and say she hasn’t blocked him cause she is him.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

My money is on it being Dani. There's been dozens of times shes written stories on twitter about being victimised in some way. Remember the "stalkers" at the shopping centre that turned out to be a big fat exaggeration?

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Ohhh yeah, the 13 year old stalkers. Didn't she block them when they said they were fans and apologized for making her uncomfortable so that she could keep pretending she was being stalked?

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

By scrolling through his twitter back to 2017 the only thing he tweets about are dani, anxiety and game of thrones. Dani likes and tweets constantly about game of thrones and anxiety. He says dani is his soulmate because she has a pug and pugs are his favorite breed of dog along with Labrador retriever. Dani is obsessed with pugs and she used to own a golden retriever right??
Last edited by Neonlights8 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

rsz_screenshot_2019-04-22-23-34-16.png
Also why is he so hung up on why Nick broke up with her? His stalker ass should be thrilled that she's single now. And how is breaking up with her and going on tinder manipulative? Breaking up with someone isn't manipulative and being on tinder doesn't automatically mean he's looking for a relationship lol

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 pm
By scrolling through his twitter back to 2017 the only thing he tweets about are dani, anxiety and game of thrones. Dani likes and tweets constantly about game of thrones and anxiety. He says dani is his soulmate because she has a pug and pugs are his favorite breed of dog along with Labrador retriever. Dani is obsessed with pugs and she used to own a golden retriever right??
No i didn't scroll back to 2017, i don't have the patience for that LOL tired mom brain whoops

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

It crossed my mind it was her behind this desperate soul’s account, so I did some lurking.
He appears to be a real person, that judging he has multiple relatives following him on his IG. (Obviously not going to link or screenshot for privacy or whatever, but seek and you shall find if you’re bored as fuck like myself)
But I don’t think Dani has the brain capacity to create so many sock puppet accounts for the sake of a stalker. I think she is just thirsty for the attention because let’s face it, she isn’t more than a nut and bolt to guys *cough* Nick *cough* Chez *cough*

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

Tbh I kinda understand why she didn’t block him. If she did he would probably get extremely angry and since he clearly has some mental issues he might do something a lot worse. It‘s better to be carful when dealing with these people otherwise you might turn them into serial killers.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Valentina_Moon wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:50 pm
It crossed my mind it was her behind this desperate soul’s account, so I did some lurking.
He appears to be a real person, that judging he has multiple relatives following him on his IG. (Obviously not going to link or screenshot for privacy or whatever, but seek and you shall find if you’re bored as fuck like myself)
But I don’t think Dani has the brain capacity to create so many sock puppet accounts for the sake of a stalker. I think she is just thirsty for the attention because let’s face it, she isn’t more than a nut and bolt to guys *cough* Nick *cough* Chez *cough*

I don't have twitter and I'm not making one for the sake of snooping him lol and for some reason viewing his profile without a logged in twitter account doesn't let me see who follows him. Isn't in it possible that he just followed random people and some random people followed him back? Kind of like instagram? Idk if he is real He's creepy as fuck.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Hahaha i got a shout out on his twitter. What's uppppp.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Buddy, if you are real (which you could be, idk), you should get some professional help. This obsession with someone you haven't met isn't healthy. It's not normal to be this obsessed with someone and it is creepy even though you think it's not.

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

why isn't he answering on here but on twitter instead? lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”