DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

CalmYaFarm wrote:Lol guys it’s happened, she has a second job. I watched her latest attempt at a video (skipped through parts) but from what I gathered, she has a second job and will probably never say what it is because it’s embarrassing, although she said she “actually kind of likes it”. I’m guessing designing logos on Fiverr or something.
Also she said she doesn’t have a management company anymore “by choice”. Funny how she couldn’t look directly at the camera when she said those two words. Lying dawg.

Sorry double post. I totally noticed when she looked away from the camera when she says “by choice” almost like she can’t even believe it herself

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by jwishy »

Subtly shows how many PR packages she gets in one week....then goes on and on about what a waste all the packing is and how bad it is for the environment.

She then says that if you buy her eyelashes they come in a little envelope with next to no packing and that more brands should do it because it’s cheaper - cheapskate mansutti strikes again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

I like how she tried to make out like this is her daily routine? Emails then onto filming?
Oh girl! If you are filming DAILY then why oh why are you putting out so little content?
And a red lip look for the holidays...? Revolutionary. I’m sure it’s VERY different to your everyday looks that have been paired with a red lip?

Her speech and lips are just so bizarre. I can never get over it.
I had a toothache recently and it caused my jaw to ache and as a result I didn’t want to move it to much when I spoke and so my speech because so weird because I wasn’t opening my mouth properly...and watching Dani this morning it was like listening to how stupid I sounded

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

It bothers me that she was going on and on about the PR packages (on her Instagram story as well) only because Sam did and so now it’s trendy. She’s had her ‘brand’ for years, I assume she’s been using small amounts of packaging the whole time, and just NOW speaking up.

When she was filming her setup for the makeup look she filmed, she made yet another excuse why she can’t film straight on but proceeds to film herself from just the side. IM SO TIRED OF IT.

Also lol that her desk chair is her gaming chair. What happened to Playsutti?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

jwishy wrote:Image

Subtly shows how many PR packages she gets in one week....then goes on and on about what a waste all the packing is and how bad it is for the environment.

She then says that if you buy her eyelashes they come in a little envelope with next to no packing and that more brands should do it because it’s cheaper - cheapskate mansutti strikes again!

The way she talks about the packaging being bad for the planet is as fake as her lips! She doesn’t give a shit,she sounds like a terrible actress doing her first audition. You can tell she didn’t mean any of it. Wonder why she hasn’t collapsed the boxes so they are flat? Answer is she is so fucking lazy and obviously has someone do that for her! Yes I agree the only reason she has hardly any packaging is because she is tight.
Anyone have any ideas what kind of job takes an hour per day? Maybe she is running the eyelash shop still after her mum took a break? Why is she being so secretive if it’s a legit job??
Like I said earlier what does she do the rest of the week as she only uploads 1 video per week? She acts like she is so busy and has sooo much to do. Whatever this job is things must be getting bad if she’s having to do another job. Then again maybe it’s all just a lie.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:I think she needs more fillers Image Image

What’s even scarier is that in some of these photos she’s not even pulling a face, her lips ACTUALLY stick out that far. It’s insane! At least she doesn’t need to use a straw, her lips basically reach right into her drinks already. Maybe she really does care about the environment guys!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

All jokes aside, it's actually shocking, scary, insane, ridiculous, hideous, the list goes on and on. I don't know how she can possibly think that it looks good. People must stare when she's at Waitrose or the Post Office and the few other places she goes. If I was out and saw her I think my friends and I would end up in stitches. Kids must just stare like she is a freak. It just looks so weird. Her lips are a really weird shape and the fillers are just accentuating it! If I saw myself looking like that I would be mortified, she must have sort of dysmorphia. Some girls go crazy with fillers but they still look like lips, albeit huge baboon lips but hers do NOT look like lips. When the trend ends and people don't want big lips anymore her lips are probably going to end up all wrinkly and saggy as she stretching the skin out so much. Maybe not immediately but by the time she is 40 she is going to have to keep up with fillers and the ongoing costs for the rest of her life just to look semi-normal. Imagine if all the filler was dissolved right now, her lip would fall down :rofl: :rofl: She may not be in the position to keep up with the financial costs especially the way things are going.

Why has she taken a second job instead of creating more content? She has no creativity at all, does she? She could put out a couple more videos a week instead of doing this second job, it doesn't make sense. But I guess if you are fake ass loser like her things are going to tumble down fast now, we all predicted it and it's happening! :rofl:

ytlover88
Talker
Talker

Post by ytlover88 »

I lost it when the zoella package was addressed to the wrong name! After that whole spiel about her bestie Zoe reaching out to her, she looked pretty stupid turning over a card that was addressed to Rosie :rofl:

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

They have almost the same amount of subscribers and look at the difference in views lol she really should get a full time job because she’s going downhilllllllll

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Image why does this look... off

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

PostAlone99 wrote:Image why does this look... off
Her pupils are massive I think that's why

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

PostAlone99 wrote:Image why does this look... off
Looks like she cut off her jaw, she doesn’t even have that face shape lol

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:Image

They have almost the same amount of subscribers and look at the difference in views lol she really should get a full time job because she’s going downhilllllllll

She doesn’t need a full time job yet tbh sponsorships will help her for at least another year or two

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DaniNootNootSutti - All Alone With Jo Malone | Part 36

Post by sapphirerain »

Made this because I was bored, lmao.

Expectations versus reality.

In the left picture it looks like she has completely warped her whole head by lengthening or stretching the image, or something. Then it’s like she has chopped off a section of her face/cheek to make her jaw look sharp. Not to mention editing pretty much everything else on her face. Ugh, I can’t even.

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

hahahahaha... I can not stop laughing about the Zoella package! She was so butt hurt about 'Rosie'.... 'I'm sure it was just a mixup... yes... a mixup.' Lol no hun. You're so irrelevant you're the Felicia of YouTube.

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

space_cookie wrote:hahahahaha... I can not stop laughing about the Zoella package! She was so butt hurt about 'Rosie'.... 'I'm sure it was just a mixup... yes... a mixup.' Lol no hun. You're so irrelevant you're the Felicia of YouTube.
My favourite part is how she kept emphasising that she’d been sent a package from “Zoe”, as if she and her were good, personal friends who just send each other gifts all the time....rather than the reality of the PR department of Zoella beauty being obliged to send out packs to any and all influencers with X amount of followers
And while she’s got the numbers in writing, she’s so damn irrelevant that they couldn’t even get her name right Image

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

I posted her lip pictures over on r/botchedsurgeries and the responses are gold!

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

I vote the new thread name should have “Rosie” in it.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

her injectors must hate her.... like NO good nurse/doctor would inject any more filler into those things! They would refuse t//turn her away because of how ridiculous it looks and how overboard she's gone... Plus who is going to want to claim that monstrosity as their work??? :? What in the actual... :o

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Hahaha someone else has shared it to r/beautyguruchatter too and people are going IN. So satisfying.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”