ImageImage
This is gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Priva

Post by Annaj001 »

^^^^ LOVING it! Has she deleted the tweet yet? (I think she has me blocked because I can't view her page...)

Seriously though. I used to think that the people who were constantly posting about Coachella were the annoying ones. But that has definitely changed.

Also....I can imagine ANY event with 1000+ vloggers/influencers/whatever would be boring. They'd all be sitting on their phones the entire time anyway :roll:

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Holy shit those tweets are absolutely roasting her Image I fucking lost it on the one that told her to look in a mirror, her big Pringle lips definitely look artificial :)

Post by Guest »

omg she’s admitted on her instagram story that yesterday’s video did take her 10 hours...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a basic makeup tutorial with no creativity whatsoever

:rofl:

she’s so embarrassing. No wonder she only puts up 1 video a week now she’s so pathetic

gossiphawk22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossiphawk22 »

How can she say this when she literally copies peoples tweets word for word all the time let alone subtweets herself with everything she tweets, retweets, and likes?? She deleted it within 10 minutes too ahaha :busted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

everything

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

5892 wrote:Image

everything
Wahahaha

I am soo happy people are grilling her on that Coachella tweet. Good thing about twitter, she can't delete the comments! She can only block the person, but everyone else can still see the tweet. Yasss

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Dandan finally got the viral tweet she’s always wanted (from copying other people’s tweets) and made it to Twitter moments :rofl: There you go girl, you deserve all these replies :rofl:

Pinkbutter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pinkbutter »

I’m absolutely living for the backlash she’s getting on her Twitter haha... funniest thing about it is the replies are truth! We will probably get a video soon about cyber bullying and her mental health from the situation just so she can try and mend her ego by getting everyone to feel sorry for her when she brought it on herself in the first place.
:HK: :love2:

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

HAHAHAHA I love that THIS IS THE TWEET THAT WENT VIRAL and Bitch is getting DRUG like she deserves. Good thing she’s not that popular. I’m sooooooo glad someone finally saw the dumb shit she says and she’s getting flamed.

Also remember when she went to Splendor in the Mud? I think that was because she was still friends with Maddie and dating Michael. I think both of which like festivals. Esp Maddie who is dating RT. So I may be reaching but I also feel like her putting down Coachella may be a dig at Maddie and Matt since they like that kind of thing.

Also is she the only one who didn’t get invited cause my Twitter feed is FULL of influencers at Coachella.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

ImageImageImageImage

For those who haven’t watched her latest video (and I recommend not watching) - here are some delightful screenshots! I do hope these photos provide you with some entertainment.

Her lips are literally like sticking out about a centimetre from her actual face. WHAT THE FUCK? Does she actually think they look good?

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

kylie101 wrote:Dandan finally got the viral tweet she’s always wanted (from copying other people’s tweets) and made it to Twitter moments :rofl: There you go girl, you deserve all these replies :rofl:
which tweet? I havnt been here for a few days

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

kylie101 wrote:Dandan finally got the viral tweet she’s always wanted (from copying other people’s tweets) and made it to Twitter moments :rofl: There you go girl, you deserve all these replies :rofl:
OMG THIS MADE MY DAY HAHA. She forgot that her tweet could reach a wider audience than her twelve subscribers. This hit a nerve with ADULTS. OMG I sort of enjoy the adult men and women and Coachella lovers replying to her, cause they're not going to take shit like the little girls she blocks.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

sapphirerain wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImage

For those who haven’t watched her latest video (and I recommend not watching) - here are some delightful screenshots! I do hope these photos provide you with some entertainment.

Her lips are literally like sticking out about a centimetre from her actual face. WHAT THE FUCK? Does she actually think they look good?
The worst thing imo is that her lips look okay on their own but she has this fucking NEED to pucker them up and do the duck face WHYYYYY DANI UGHHHHH she's soo stupid.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but I hated her lips before, I hated her tiny upper lip and couldn't watch her videos because of it waahhah. But she goes from one extreme to another. Dani get help.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

I don't find her attractive at all, facetune or not. Also she won't delete that viral tweet because it's just a few people roasting her and the rest are actually kissing her ass, why am I not surprised. She wouldn't pay to go there on her own unless an agency sent her. It's $400 for general admission alone, plus flight, hotel (which increased over 100 percent during Coachella season in the area) and food, drinks, etc.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:HER LIPS IN HER NEWEST VIDEO?!! Screamed of fear, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SHE THINK THEY LOOK GOOD???

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
No doubt wanting to be like Mihael Finch going from tiny lips to monkey butthole size lips

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Late but watching that "what I eat in a day" Dani rly microwaved 6 squares of milk chocolate and is eating it on a plate with a fork LMAOOOOO I'M CTFU!!! Such a fake representation it's seriously so set up and fake.

Post by Guest »

she’s still looking for a real man..... all she has right now is a real woman.

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Hey guys don't forget, dani can talk shit about whatever she wants but if anyone has a negative opinion of her they're mean and sad. Lol

Post by Guest »

being dani mansutti is honestly so embarrassing. it's like admitting to the world that you are overly bitter and lonely, you're insecure & desperate asf, and you're so unhappy with your own life that you can't scroll through instagram without having a big sook.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”