Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniSuddenlyBritishSutti - Playing Call of Doodie

Post by Alikins »

lurking10 wrote:
catsgomeow wrote:
lurking10 wrote:New thread name ideas please!
Dani needs a Man-sutti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I like this
Ha ha it fits in with all her tweets lately. She's desperate for a man

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Not ‘needs’ a man, cos she doesn’t need one, she would be a terrible girlfriend. Something more like thirsty or desperate.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

Dan wants a Man-Sutti - Catfishing half of europe

Dan SweatyHairCurtains Man-Fakie - Another desperate attempt to be a YT fitness guru
:love2:

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

Omfg the lengths she was going to to push her nasty lips out and only show the half of face when discussing how busy she’s been was RIDICULOUS.

Also, you know if someone ignores HER messages she rants on twitter about what a shit friend they are. Not to mention she couldn’t even tell the people who know her personally sorry for ignoring them, she posted it on her fucking Snapchat while pulling ugly faces.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

I actually tried to speak like her sticking my lips out but couldn’t do it!!!!!
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

marni

Post by marni »

Lady_Si wrote:I actually tried to speak like her sticking my lips out but couldn’t do it!!!!!
I split the inside of my lip open so I've had to talk like her for a few weeks now. My mouth and lips are so fucking dry I want to cut them off.

I don't know how she does it.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

Her talking... YUCK JUST YUCK

:love2:

bbbridget
Talker
Talker

Post by bbbridget »

Has anyone seen John Kuckian’s latest video? To summarise for anyone who doesn’t want to give him a view, he says he approached Dani at the event and apologised for the “endless months of harassment” she received after posting his video. He said he still thinks she’s shady etc. but the “hate pages” that “harass” her were full of jealous and lonely girls hahaha

Fuss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuss »

Bloody hell!!! I literally just gasped aloud. When people meet her in person they must feel very betrayed. Yikes!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fuss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuss »

I deffo hesitate to use the word fat as I don’t think Dani is fat and that’s not nice anyway but the girl is thiiiiiiiiiick. I have the worst second-hand embarrassment looking at the photos of her before/after editing. She does realize that her viewers have eyes . . . doesn’t she???!!! She is no where near the size she portrays online.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Noticed Dani has a habit of claiming she’s “the happiest she’s ever been” and then talks about how she’s so depressed and I realized something was super odd with this chick so snooped around and found that many other people do too.

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

Fuss wrote:I deffo hesitate to use the word fat as I don’t think Dani is fat and that’s not nice anyway but the girl is thiiiiiiiiiick. I have the worst second-hand embarrassment looking at the photos of her before/after editing. She does realize that her viewers have eyes . . . doesn’t she???!!! She is no where near the size she portrays online.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Noticed Dani has a habit of claiming she’s “the happiest she’s ever been” and then talks about how she’s so depressed and I realized something was super odd with this chick so snooped around and found that many other people do too.
I disagree. If Dani is “thiiiiiiiiick”, then I must be pretty fat.

The girl is skinny, she just doesn’t think so, hence why her natural body looks “thicker” when we see it because we rarely do. Certain body types will also 100% look “thick” from certain angles/in real life in general.
Last edited by jeIIybean on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuss »

And her dog is getting super fat too. Shame on Dani for not walking her dog as much as it CLEARLY needs to be walked.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

bflesh wrote:Omfg the lengths she was going to to push her nasty lips out and only show the half of face when discussing how busy she’s been was RIDICULOUS.

Also, you know if someone ignores HER messages she rants on twitter about what a shit friend they are. Not to mention she couldn’t even tell the people who know her personally sorry for ignoring them, she posted it on her fucking Snapchat while pulling ugly faces.
yes holy shit i was scared her mouth would vacuum my face through my phone screen

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

“If y’all could stop glorifying “I haven’t eaten all day” that would be great tysm“

I’M SO FED UP OF HER HYPOCRISY PLS MAKE IT STOP

she literally liked a tweet the other day that said something like “i like to trick my body into not knowing when i’ll eat next because i starve all day and eat everything at night” - apologies, i don’t remember it word for word and can’t post screenshots, but y’all get it. fucking hypocrite

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

scollins18 wrote:Image

Her talking... YUCK JUST YUCK

why does she do this!!!!!!!!!

Fuss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuss »

jeIIybean wrote:
Fuss wrote:I deffo hesitate to use the word fat as I don’t think Dani is fat and that’s not nice anyway but the girl is thiiiiiiiiiick. I have the worst second-hand embarrassment looking at the photos of her before/after editing. She does realize that her viewers have eyes . . . doesn’t she???!!! She is no where near the size she portrays online.

I disagree. If Dani is “thiiiiiiiiick”, then I must be pretty fat.

The girl is skinny, she just doesn’t think so, hence why her natural body looks “thicker” when we see it because we rarely do. Certain body types will also 100% look “thick” from certain angles/in real life in general.
Perhaps I’m just comparing to what she edits herself to be. I’m in shock at the difference. Literally can’t believe that’s actually her. Man oh man, what a difference.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

Fuss wrote:And her dog is getting super fat too. Shame on Dani for not walking her dog as much as it CLEARLY needs to be walked.
really? i just had a look at her PUG's instagram, and her PUG (sorry, making fun of how she never calls her beans, it's always "my pug this, my pug that" haha) looks ok to me?

my bf has two pugs and one is actually fat (a work in progress lol...) and that chubster is defo bigger than beans :P beans looks normal to me, at least from what i've seen on the instagram

edit: i do agree she needs to actually be walked though lol if only dani could tear her precious, UNIQUE gamer girl hands away from call of duty....

(bc i know some of you are gamers, i'm making fun of how she tries to be unique when women playing games doesnt make someone rare or special)

Fuss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuss »

Oh, and my biggest issue with Dani is her having a new “best friend” every time I turn around. I don’t know about you guys, but that’s a HUGE red flag to me regarding anyone but especially regarding women. Sketchy AF.

She’s like a train wreck and I just can’t stop looking even though it makes me cringe every time.

Thanks for listening. I do enjoy lurking. :)

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker

Post by Valentina_Moon »

Dani Hooversutti - Vacuum Lips SeekingOneSided Relationships

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Last edited by Valentina_Moon on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

aulait wrote:
Fuss wrote:And her dog is getting super fat too. Shame on Dani for not walking her dog as much as it CLEARLY needs to be walked.
really? i just had a look at her PUG's instagram, and her PUG (sorry, making fun of how she never calls her beans, it's always "my pug this, my pug that" haha) looks ok to me?

my bf has two pugs and one is actually fat (a work in progress lol...) and that chubster is defo bigger than beans :P beans looks normal to me, at least from what i've seen on the instagram

edit: i do agree she needs to actually be walked though lol if only dani could tear her precious, UNIQUE gamer girl hands away from call of duty....

(bc i know some of you are gamers, i'm making fun of how she tries to be unique when women playing games doesnt make someone rare or special)
Yeah Beans looks fine for a pug, they're always going to be stocky little hams. Doesn't excuse the fact that she never walks her, though!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”