DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGhosts|Pt 28

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGho

Post by DoritoSlutti »

So I'm done with Colourpop. I own all of their shadows and lippies. I love their highlights and lip liners but this pisses me off. They've deleted at least 10 comments from myself and others expressing distaste in the fact that they're using Dani to advertise their product.

Dani who says the beauty community is toxic.

Dani who's picture is so Facetune you can't tell what's concealer coverage and what's Facetune.

Dani who abuses her dog and supports breeders.

It's just sad..... why piss of people who actually spend money on your product for a scab that just wants freebies to throw in a drawer after using them for an unboxing haul so she looks relevant. #triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Sorry to go off topic, but I love you guy's opinions. Is lily brown worth watching or is she one of those girls that looks great until you look them up and find a bunch of shady controversies.

I just never know who to watch anymore >.<

And yeah, Colourpop has sunk a new low. first of all, that photo of her is so disturbingly filtered and edited. Shit.

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

cherryGummybear wrote:Sorry to go off topic, but I love you guy's opinions. Is lily brown worth watching or is she one of those girls that looks great until you look them up and find a bunch of shady controversies.

And yeah, Colourpop has sunk a new low. first of all, that photo of her is so disturbingly filtered and edited. Shit.

Lily Brown is a Shani Grimmond number 2, they are good friends and i guess Shani influenced her to start up thats where all Lilys youtube views have come from Shani Grimmond & Michael Finch. In my opinion she isn't worth watching as she reminds me too much of Shani and all her friends. Id prefer to just watch Shani.

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

cherryGummybear wrote:Sorry to go off topic, but I love you guy's opinions. Is lily brown worth watching or is she one of those girls that looks great until you look them up and find a bunch of shady controversies.

I'm right there with you. I've almost stopped watching anyone. I was a HUGE Laura Lee fan but even she's let me down a lot lately. :/

Not sure if anyone here likes The Sims or gaming but I really like Claire Siobhan. She's got so much pep and personality I can watch her play anything lol.

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

I’m pro-uber and use it 70% of the time but wow she sounds so stupid with her reasoning. She is obviously unaware of the recent train/tube strikes in London due to the employees being asked to work extra hours including night shifts. Not many people will be willing to work all throughout the night when it was never part of their contract in the first place. Just shows how much she doesn’t read the news and completely unaware of life outside twitter :rofl:

Again, she doesn’t know the amount of training and exams that black cab drivers have to go through to be qualified hence why they charge more. It’s like comparing a person with 5 years of experience v a person who just started in the job. Dandan please do your research on the topic before bloody opening your mouth :roll:

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

ImageImageImage

I know this is old, but I saw the second photo in my Instagram feed and had to go back. The difference in skill is amazing. But she wonders why her channel is failing? Idk try learning how to apply makeup??? The same warm toned look isn't going to keep people hooked.

Also I feel like this look she did made her look ill. You have to be careful with warm tones. Ugh.

I had a laugh at the comments. I couldn't believe they were still there!! I agree though, how can you not tell that it's a glitter? Even without reading the package. Like.... it honestly shows her lack of interest and skill in makeup. Someone who knew what the were doing would realize and appreciate the glitter in the palette.

(Sorry for all of the posts. I've been catching up and I've missed soooo much hahaha)

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

New thread names?!

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe »

What the actual f is she doing? And those sausage lips... yuuuuckk!ImageImageImageImage

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Learner
Learner

Post by 1625 »

Just saw her new contact details on her video, she's being managed by the company 'James grant'. Guess gleam didn't want her.

fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner

Post by fkatwiggy »

I could not stop staring at that deflated upper lip throughout that entire video :?

jessauf
Talker
Talker

Post by jessauf »

Already back in England and talking about "English pizza" hahahha.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

NEW THREAD...

Sorry aulait I found your suggestions and the second was too long and I couldn't shorten it. I can amend if you'd like it a different way.

Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”