Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stuckon1millsubsutti - Dumb Things Dan Does | Part 20

Post by lurking10 »

Post by Guest »

Those screenshots are hilarious...... thanks Lurking10. No wonder she's moving to England. Then she'll screw everything up in England and she'll have to move to South Africa.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

CONGRATS ALIKINS AND GURU GOSSIP! ImageImageImageImageImage[WHITE SMILING FACE]

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

In my excitement I posted one twice at the start instead of this one. And I actually think this is my fave because her hair is the thing that irritates me the most haha

Post by Guest »

Lol look at her insta bio. Fitness is gone and she's put beauty back in.

She jumps around so much........ she must know that she's screwed without typical youtuber makeup tutorials, routines and hauls even though she hates all of it.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED THE INSTA ON MY CATS ACCOUNT AS I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY PERSONAL AND THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE THE PAGE AND DANI JUST BLOCKED MY FUCKING CAT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED THE INSTA ON MY CATS ACCOUNT AS I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY PERSONAL AND THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE THE PAGE AND DANI JUST BLOCKED MY FUCKING CAT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Sweet-potato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sweet-potato »

lurking10 wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED THE INSTA ON MY CATS ACCOUNT AS I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY PERSONAL AND THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE THE PAGE AND DANI JUST BLOCKED MY FUCKING CAT ImageImageImageImageImage

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOUR POOR CAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm sure the MGP group would love that story :rofl:

I can't believe she's still excessively checking the instagram to block people, like it's an actual routine of her's............ can you imagine her writing down the names in the Notes app on her phone to keep track?

Also on twitter shading the very few friends (friend?) she has left

jjsc01
Talker
Talker

Post by jjsc01 »

Thanks for the screen shots! So so good

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

lurking10 wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED THE INSTA ON MY CATS ACCOUNT AS I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY PERSONAL AND THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE THE PAGE AND DANI JUST BLOCKED MY FUCKING CAT ImageImageImageImageImage

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Are you serious!? That's the funniest fucking thing I've heard all day. It's absolutely pathetic that she still continues to block accounts like that.

actingup
Learner
Learner

Post by actingup »

Very very long time lurker, first time poster.

I am living for these threads.

I have been following Dani since I was around 15, 2012. I first discovered her on Tumblr when she was cool and hip and dressed urban and smoked cigarettes on porches with all the confidence in the world. She wore socks with symbols of marijuana leaves and hung out in dimly lit underground parking lots. She's a far cry from that now, I'll tell you that for free.

My first interaction with Danielle was in 2013 when I finally plucked up the courage to comment on one of her photos on Instagram. It was a photo of her and her friend, an overly defocussed background and obnoxiously turned up saturation to boot. I said something along the lines of "I wish I looked like you :(" to which she responded "Lmao @michealcasey" (her ex boyfriend) and he responded "I wish I looked like you tew :(". Clearly taking the mick out of me, right in plain sight for me to see. Hilarious.

I believe she had around 25-55k followers at the time, I'm not entirely sure. I had been following her avidly on every social media platform for a decent amount of time at this point. Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook were her main platforms, she didn't use Snapchat but I knew she had one because she posted a photo with a Snapchat caption on Instagram, which is on one of the earlier threads on here.

I remember she used to constantly call people out and be downright rude to her followers on Tumblr, right since day one. She was always rude and always sarcastic and always snarky but that's what her appeal was. That's why I followed her, because she was unapologetic and so fucking cool, for lack of a better word. She didn't give a fuck. Who knows for certain how many elements of this persona are true, based on what I've heard in recent times about how she was at high school, this was no act.

She knew her life was going no where at that call centre and she had to act fast. She was basically on the road to nowhere and she knew her time was running out hella quick. Dani Mansutti was becoming irrelevant and her dreams of internet fame and fortune were disappearing before her very eyes. She did a bit of mediocre research and realised that the money is basically being in cute and preppy @lozcurtis but also cute and English @zoella, informative and squeaky clean @shaaanxo but have a point of difference at the same time @brittsaunders.

Sprinkle a few mental health issues on top of that and you've got the most relatable girl around town.

Until you get beneath the surface.

You see, if you took Dani's bullshit for face value like most people do, you'd think she was this down to earth, kinda different, girl-next-door but somehow stunningly beautiful with this body to die for (legs for days!) and god, that piercing stare. You'd think that she deserved all the money she gets for the shit she spins out because she's had such an incredible journey. She was bullied all throughout highschool, somehow managed to maintain a somewhat large and engaged audience within the "cool kids" of tumblr, have SEVERAL photos with 1,000,000 reblogs, do multiple shoots with photographer Jordan Drysdale, live with her parents (I'm assuming rent free) until she felt like moving out and then in again and then out again and then go overseas and move out again and on and on and on, somehow managed to come out the other side of this traumatic experience and go on to create this Youtube channel with 1.4+ Famsuttis! She is goals. She is inspiration. Don't be fooled.

Dani has always been an influencer for me, in my life. It wasn't until around a year ago that I discovered this thread, and I have been reading it religiously ever since. Before that I hung on every word she spoke because honestly, she was like a goddess to me and I loved following her life and seeing what she was doing/what she was wearing etc etc. I remember one time I sat on her tumblr and played the entire playlist because I thought she was just so cool and different for having such eclectic taste. Body image has always been a topic of conversation within Dani's realm. She's been going back and forth with this fitness shit for years now. I remember, maybe around three/four years ago when she was HELLA tan and had loooong, brown, almost jersey-shore like hair she posted this image of herself in the mirror wearing fitness gear looking very very small and toned saying something along the lines of "I need to go for a run today - where should I go?" She was a lot smaller then than she is now and I will admit that she triggered me into wanting to lose weight. I was a teenager and by no means overweight but I would stare at her pictures wanting her body and scheming up ways to get it.

She also posted a body picture on instagram a couple years ago and the caption was something like "People have been asking me how I'm so skinny at the moment or what exercises I do, but honestly I just wake up around 2/3 every day so I only eat dinner"

Basically giving the green light to starving yourself. Way to go, Danielle.

Her entire existence and presence on Youtube is a lie and her whole life I feel has always been a lie. She is trying to compensate for something, fill a void if you will, what it is exactly we will never know but for now all we can do is attempt to examine her behaviour in a rational and logical manner in order to gain a clear understand of what it is exactly we are dealing with here. She is hurting people. She is influencing young girls with her lies and she has influenced a generation of girls 5 years older than the ones she's brainwashing now.

I'm just waiting for her to realise she can't run anymore.

actingup
Learner
Learner

Post by actingup »

Also, I don't know if you guys saw this but sorry, what?

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer

Post by sail0rm00n »

actingup wrote:Very very long time lurker, first time poster.

I am living for these threads.

I have been following Dani since I was around 15, 2012. I first discovered her on Tumblr when she was cool and hip and dressed urban and smoked cigarettes on porches with all the confidence in the world. She wore socks with symbols of marijuana leaves and hung out in dimly lit underground parking lots. She's a far cry from that now, I'll tell you that for free.

My first interaction with Danielle was in 2013 when I finally plucked up the courage to comment on one of her photos on Instagram. It was a photo of her and her friend, an overly defocussed background and obnoxiously turned up saturation to boot. I said something along the lines of "I wish I looked like you :(" to which she responded "Lmao @michealcasey" (her ex boyfriend) and he responded "I wish I looked like you tew :(". Clearly taking the mick out of me, right in plain sight for me to see. Hilarious.

I believe she had around 25-55k followers at the time, I'm not entirely sure. I had been following her avidly on every social media platform for a decent amount of time at this point. Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook were her main platforms, she didn't use Snapchat but I knew she had one because she posted a photo with a Snapchat caption on Instagram, which is on one of the earlier threads on here.

I remember she used to constantly call people out and be downright rude to her followers on Tumblr, right since day one. She was always rude and always sarcastic and always snarky but that's what her appeal was. That's why I followed her, because she was unapologetic and so fucking cool, for lack of a better word. She didn't give a fuck. Who knows for certain how many elements of this persona are true, based on what I've heard in recent times about how she was at high school, this was no act.

She knew her life was going no where at that call centre and she had to act fast. She was basically on the road to nowhere and she knew her time was running out hella quick. Dani Mansutti was becoming irrelevant and her dreams of internet fame and fortune were disappearing before her very eyes. She did a bit of mediocre research and realised that the money is basically being in cute and preppy @lozcurtis but also cute and English @zoella, informative and squeaky clean @shaaanxo but have a point of difference at the same time @brittsaunders.

Sprinkle a few mental health issues on top of that and you've got the most relatable girl around town.

Until you get beneath the surface.

You see, if you took Dani's bullshit for face value like most people do, you'd think she was this down to earth, kinda different, girl-next-door but somehow stunningly beautiful with this body to die for (legs for days!) and god, that piercing stare. You'd think that she deserved all the money she gets for the shit she spins out because she's had such an incredible journey. She was bullied all throughout highschool, somehow managed to maintain a somewhat large and engaged audience within the "cool kids" of tumblr, have SEVERAL photos with 1,000,000 reblogs, do multiple shoots with photographer Jordan Drysdale, live with her parents (I'm assuming rent free) until she felt like moving out and then in again and then out again and then go overseas and move out again and on and on and on, somehow managed to come out the other side of this traumatic experience and go on to create this Youtube channel with 1.4+ Famsuttis! She is goals. She is inspiration. Don't be fooled.

Dani has always been an influencer for me, in my life. It wasn't until around a year ago that I discovered this thread, and I have been reading it religiously ever since. Before that I hung on every word she spoke because honestly, she was like a goddess to me and I loved following her life and seeing what she was doing/what she was wearing etc etc. I remember one time I sat on her tumblr and played the entire playlist because I thought she was just so cool and different for having such eclectic taste. Body image has always been a topic of conversation within Dani's realm. She's been going back and forth with this fitness shit for years now. I remember, maybe around three/four years ago when she was HELLA tan and had loooong, brown, almost jersey-shore like hair she posted this image of herself in the mirror wearing fitness gear looking very very small and toned saying something along the lines of "I need to go for a run today - where should I go?" She was a lot smaller then than she is now and I will admit that she triggered me into wanting to lose weight. I was a teenager and by no means overweight but I would stare at her pictures wanting her body and scheming up ways to get it.

She also posted a body picture on instagram a couple years ago and the caption was something like "People have been asking me how I'm so skinny at the moment or what exercises I do, but honestly I just wake up around 2/3 every day so I only eat dinner"

Basically giving the green light to starving yourself. Way to go, Danielle.

Her entire existence and presence on Youtube is a lie and her whole life I feel has always been a lie. She is trying to compensate for something, fill a void if you will, what it is exactly we will never know but for now all we can do is attempt to examine her behaviour in a rational and logical manner in order to gain a clear understand of what it is exactly we are dealing with here. She is hurting people. She is influencing young girls with her lies and she has influenced a generation of girls 5 years older than the ones she's brainwashing now.

I'm just waiting for her to realise she can't run anymore.
Wow I am honestly shook. This is the best thing I've ever read about her. I can understand everything you've said as I've followed her from her Tumblr days. This is so true. Every word.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

sapphirerain wrote:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Are you serious!? That's the funniest fucking thing I've heard all day. It's absolutely pathetic that she still continues to block accounts like that.

Yes I actually laughed so hard Image my poor cat doesn't need that kind of negativity anyway hahahaha

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Thanks for posting the screenshots lurking10 :tu: I see my comment in there!
Someone commented something along the lines "dani will probably see this please delete the post"
I hope dani sees it honestly! She needs to wake up and realise the world can see right through her and try and just be herself, she's such a sad person.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”