DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part 19

Re: DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part

Post by Guest »

"had so much fun with these 4"....... umm, do you mean 3? Or does she pretend it's someone else talking about the 4 of them...... she's so weird.

Post by Guest »

royal caribbean shoot

now back home to steal Beans from her happy life again :(

pinkalicious
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pinkalicious »

#beanzmeanzleavez

veggiehead
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiehead »

In her new video... holy sh** the skinny filter really makes her look so strange! She needs to chill with it lol.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

She looked weird in the video with that lens. When she made the comment "If you're someone who doesn't like hair in your face" I laughed.. She obviously realised that if she used all 4 hair ties we might get glimpses of the other side of her face. Also I personally kind of think this video was inspired by Michelle Crossan. In her video with Karima she said that she taught her how to curl her hair properly and I think people asked for a video on it. Like with Maddie's look she had to make sure to get something up first.

Post by Guest »

I've never seen so much of onesidesutti in the one video........ and the way she tried to justify it at the beginning lol "my mirror is over here that's why I'm looking this way"..... yeah okay sure lol

Not only did the wide angle lense make her head look ridiculous, the curls she did were so so so bad lol. She's not a beauty guru......... she should find something else to do.

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

But why didn't she show us how to do the other side??? Also as if five minutes you lying little so and so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lol exactly, she cut out the whole part of her doing the other side of her hair because she'd have to show the other side of her face. The video was 5mins and she cut out a few minutes of work. It's a big joke lol.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

5892 wrote:I've never seen so much of onesidesutti in the one video........ and the way she tried to justify it at the beginning lol "my mirror is over here that's why I'm looking this way"..... yeah okay sure lol

Not only did the wide angle lense make her head look ridiculous, the curls she did were so so so bad lol. She's not a beauty guru......... she should find something else to do.

She looks like a literal MONKEY in that last photo .. Dani Apesutti

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

I'm genuinely surprised she didn't just pull all her hair forward and curl in into her face. Also nice one Dani, tagging "braids hairstyles" and "heatless" for your video along with the 5 minute bullshit that you know also isn't true.

Post by Guest »

ooo how do we find out what she's tagged on videos? that could be interesting....

Post by Guest »

lol her latest instagram! What is that..... She didn't use a pic from her video because it's so bad......

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Her latest IG boomerang CREEPS ME OUT her pouty lips with those eyes, it's too much

averyg21
Talker
Talker

Post by averyg21 »

Literally why the hell did she upload that? That video was so boring, and that hairstyle was so shit I have no idea why anyone would want to follow that "tutorial". But I'm excited to see if any minions try it, so they can all look like they've been electrocuted My 12 year old sister can curl her hair better than Dani

Also, are we not able to see videos she's liked anymore??

katkatty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by katkatty »

So I was watching Tammy's vlog and I randomly see facetune Dani making an appearance. This is what her body actually looks like. She doesn't even have a bad figure, but her facetuned pics are beyond ridiculous compared to what she actually looks like.

Here's a pic of her sitting next to Tammy to show that it is her in the other pics. She's wearing the same shorts and one piece.

Post by Guest »

Tammy was using some fish-eye lens (gopro?) in the last screenshot above, which thinned her out as well.

KimK
Informer
Informer

Post by KimK »

katkatty wrote:So I was watching Tammy's vlog and I randomly see facetune Dani making an appearance. This is what her body actually looks like. She doesn't even have a bad figure, but her facetuned pics are beyond ridiculous compared to what she actually looks like.

Here's a pic of her sitting next to Tammy to show that it is her in the other pics. She's wearing the same shorts and one piece.
Hahaha you can see her holding her hair down on her bad side so it doesn't move in the wind and reveal it ImageImageImageImage

Ziggy77
Learner
Learner

Post by Ziggy77 »

Tbh she looks amazing in that white swimsuit. I actually feel sorry for her that she feels it's necessary to edit herself. It's unfair to her viewers to portray something fake and I think viewers would enjoy her a lot more if she was more honest about what she looked like. I imagine it must be really stressful trying so desperately to maintain an image that isn't even real

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

Ziggy77 wrote:Tbh she looks amazing in that white swimsuit. I actually feel sorry for her that she feels it's necessary to edit herself. It's unfair to her viewers to portray something fake and I think viewers would enjoy her a lot more if she was more honest about what she looked like. I imagine it must be really stressful trying so desperately to maintain an image that isn't even real
Right? I also feel like having some curves is "in" right now. Instead of manipulating her photos to look like a stick, she should be emphasizing her figure!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”