Fakey Chickenwingsutti - HelloFromTheOtherSiiiiide | Part 16

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fakey Chickenwingsutti - HelloFromTheOtherSiiiiide | Par

Post by parisienne »

onigiri815 wrote:Would Dani really be classified as a large youtuber? or influencer? Honestly, I didn't know she existed till this thread, read all the faqs and beginner stuff and was pretty blown away. The level of organisation to this thread makes me think she should be more prominent bt as everyone said, she seems to have equal parts people that dislike her and love her whereas I would say most other gurus maybe divvy about 60/40 - 70/30 on the like to dislike scale.

How is she still being given opportunities?
Because companies don't bother to do research. Maybe they watch her videos or go on her instagram and see that all the comments are positive - because of course, she deletes anything that's not a full on praise. They then think she has a great image and think she can promote them. I also think lots of companies just don't care about what type of person they sponsor. They only care about subscribers, followers, and how much money the influencer can bring them. You can email Mecca/Too Faced/Tarte all you want but I doubt they'd take anything into consideration. We're just the odd haters in their eyes because everyone adores her on social media and she gets no hate in her comments, remember?

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

why did she upload a halloween look so late
why did she copy someone else's tutorial
why did she say it was a GRWM when her snaps prove it isnt
why did she contour with fucking oRANGE

i swear she's getting stupider by the day omfg

Post by Guest »

Her latest tweet sums up why everyone is too scared to be her friend (let alone boyfriend) lol. Creepy stalker vibes. I feel sorry for Maddie and Michael.

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

5892 wrote:Her latest tweet sums up why everyone is too scared to be her friend (let alone boyfriend) lol. Creepy stalker vibes. I feel sorry for Maddie and Michael.
That's hilarious because she came up on my "People You May Know" a few weeks ago. Loser stalker much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

5892 wrote:Her latest tweet sums up why everyone is too scared to be her friend (let alone boyfriend) lol. Creepy stalker vibes. I feel sorry for Maddie and Michael.
That's hilarious because she came up on my "People You May Know" a few weeks ago. Loser stalker much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Guys!!! Check out the post beautytruthsleuthoffical did about her!
The comments are wild :tu:

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

DarkFairybow wrote:I can't get over how stupid she is. Like SERIOUSLY?

Dani, Bondi Sands organized a whole trip for you and paid you shit loads of money to represent their brand. And you're backstabbing them.
Just like Maddie. Shani. Or can I say - just like everyone in your whole life.

Haven't been on this forum in ages. I'm super behind and don't feel like combing back heaps of pages. What happened with Shani and Dani? How did she backstab her? By the way, nice to see you again Sparkle. I always loved your posts when I used to go on here

orangepipzz
Talker
Talker

Post by orangepipzz »

I have only recently discovered Danielle and I was gobsmacked that she was 22!! I'm the same age as her and I legitimately thought she was about 26/27!

Also, I cannot stand how she is with that little pug. She claims to have wanted a pug for 6 years...okay then, if that was the case she would have done her research and known that you are not meant to put collars on dog breeds with a squashed snout e.g. pug, french bulldog etc. So why has this dumb bimbo got a collar around this poor little pup's neck?! Why does the puppy need to wear one?! it doesn't go anywhere, it's in the house all day long! My dog only wears a harness when he goes for a walk because that's when it's necessary for him to wear one. I don't even think she should have a dog at all, when is she ever there to look after it.

Oh, and I wish she would stop looking to the side in every picture, she looks like a moron.

mariaarosee
Learner
Learner

Post by mariaarosee »

She has no clue how to look after a puppy!!! I'm 100% sure Beans has not had her full vaccinations yet and shes taking her on walks and everything!!! I didn't take my little puppy on a walk for almost 3 months after I got him because of his vaccinations. AND A COLLAR?!?!?! Really?!?! It's a puppy!!! AND SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY JUST AFTER GETTING HER!!! IS SHE FORREAL?!?!?!? She should not be responsible for this little baby pug.

purplepandora
Talker
Talker

Post by purplepandora »

sail0rm00n wrote:http://danimansuttiisabully.tumblr.com

Not sure if this has been posted before but I found this link to another tumblr through reddit. (Not sure if this is old or new news)

I was scrolling through reddit and was happy to find soo many comments and threads about Dani. She's mentioned many times and it's nice to see other people, not on gg also noticing her psychotic ways. So much for this all just being "hate" on a "hate site". Have a look through reddit dani I'm sure you'll enjoy it babe. :FU:
I just went threw the tumblr page and thoses text messages remind me so much of a girl friend I have. Super childish and so insecure! Blowing such little things up and wasting everyone's energy. I tend to avoid her as much as possible.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”