KimJong-unSutti - CensorshipSaturation&Manipulation | Part14

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KimJong-unSutti - CensorshipSaturation&Manipulation | Pa

Post by Bambi »

I am chatting with Mistsy who asked me for some social media platforms to send the video to, the site keeps crashing for her so she can't post.
Sparkle she said she is going to try with the tumblr.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Good luck to the idiot. Wrong person to try it with. Your tweets and posts are always so "on point" as they say. You're clear, concise and intelligent and well they're....

I'm thinking she thinks that twitter account is yours Sparkle or the other one you posted. Dani already knows which accounts are mine - she's forever blocking and unblocking them. Weirdo!

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

She is creating a tumblr on her laptop right now! Lol

Ms Anonymous
Talker
Talker

Post by Ms Anonymous »

Alikins wrote:Good luck to the idiot. Wrong person to try it with. Your tweets and posts are always so "on point" as they say. You're clear, concise and intelligent and well they're....

I'm thinking she thinks that twitter account is yours Sparkle or the other one you posted. Dani already knows which accounts are mine - she's forever blocking and unblocking them. Weirdo!
Aww thanks Alikins :love2: I try to stay reasonable so that they'll realize they're the maniac in the end lmao
If any grammar/spelling mistakes were made, this is due to the fact that my brain goes 150mph when heated while my hands can only keep up at half that rate.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Sparkle she said she sent you a message and you should have it in 5 min. :tu:
She said it's not the best quality cause she filmed her phone from her ipad cause she doesnt know how to save videos directly. But you can clearly hear it's Dani.

phrophro
Talker
Talker

Post by phrophro »

Lol ok Daniel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK:

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

If anyone has thread names please comment. I am recyclying my old one cause I can't come up with anything right now.
Dan GrinchGrinSutti - Steal, Block & Delete On Repeat (can be modified to fit the title limit).

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

DANI TWEETED SHE HAS ALL OF OUR NAMES, FACEBOOK PROFILES AND SCREENSHOTS OF US HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes on you Dan Dan, i don't have a facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram or any other one of those things. Suck a fat one :D

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Such a stalker. Lol I don't have facebook tho. Is that a problem? I thought you said you knew ALL of us.

Edit: yeah I don't got no SM. Lol

Btw why is she focused on GG again tho?

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

she's so consumed by what is discussed on here. Just scrolling through her twitter and all that's on there is her losing her shit over her eye editing, her losing her shit trying to pretend she has anxiety, her losing her shit over copying people, her losing her shit over no one in the beauty community liking her. Such a sad cunt dan.

livmoore
Learner
Learner

Post by livmoore »

bundy72 wrote:DANI TWEETED SHE HAS ALL OF OUR NAMES, FACEBOOK PROFILES AND SCREENSHOTS OF US HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes on you Dan Dan, i don't have a facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram or any other one of those things. Suck a fat one :D
LOL. Does the dumbfuck realise that not all of us have Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and all that other crap? And with Twitter you don't have to have an account to view her tweets? Seriously, she's actually so stupid I can't deal. The only social media I have is Snapchat, and I don't even follow her on it, I just follow all her idiotic mistakes through GG. Also for someone who said they never read GG or that they don't want her minions to read GG because it upsets her. She sure does mention this site a lot!

Post by Guest »

She doesn't know anybody's facebooks lol. She wrote the same shit months ago then deleted it when she realised how crazy she sounded.

InfiniteJester
Learner
Learner

Post by InfiniteJester »

Jesus fucking christ.

Her twitter right now is just further proof of her insecurity and instability as a person.

She simply cannot handle the truth. Her world is built up around delusions of grandeur and superiority over other people. Like her special snowflake blue eyes. The second that someone calmly and rationally presents her with proof of her own lies - like the screenshot of her whites of her eyes being blue on twitter - she LOSES IT. Like goes bat shit fucking crazy, multiple tweets a minute, lashes out at guru gossip, taunting us with the threat of knowing our identities, saying that basically everyone on here is ugly anyway so our opinion somehow is invalid?

What kind of fucked logic is that? Oh that's right - she has none, she is actually fucked in the head.

And not that it is of any importance but just for the record, me myself? I am far from ugly. Pretty fucking hot actually, if I don't say so myself - I workout 6 times a week, eat healthy, take pride in my appearance. I also happen to have green/hazel eyes that no offence Dani, would put your lame ass grey blue ones to shame. I have guys come up to me (drunkenly, it is true) just to tell me that I have beautiful eyes - so the argument that you and your minions continue to put forth, that "we" are just jealous of YOUR eyes? Yeah, um NO.

So suck my dick Dani, you don't know us, you are AFRAID of us, and that speaks volumes you insecure little bitch.

/rant

goss_boss
Informer
Informer

Post by goss_boss »

Hahaha instead of EyeSpy Lashes, they should be 'Dani Private Eye Lashes'. Detective D. Manshitty - Private Eye
What a flog.
Could you just imagine the embarrassing shit this kid must have screenshotted on her phone?

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Meh maybe she found one or two (reaching) but of course doesn't know what username they have on here. But anytime someone has a question or disagrees they're automatically from GG in her mind. I guess all the people she deletes from the Famshitti are from GG...which is not the case.
If anything people join after being blocked. It happened more than once.
Where is the new beau? Maybe he can save her from this twitter meltdown with a surprise schnitzel date.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Oh Dani.. I hope finding all our Facebook profiles doesn't send you spiralling into a day of depression and anxiety again? I know it would be pretty hard, seeing so many profiles where we don't have to contort our bodies into strange positions and can just look straight at the camera comfortably

skameric
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by skameric »

I read here frequently but never post I just tend to like posts I agree with. I recently started following the fakeyliesutti Instagram and found out now she has blocked me!!!! I have never commented on any of her photos or YouTube, so she's literally gone through and blocked everyone that likes the fakeyliesutti Instagram ImageImageImageImage I'm dying

Post by Guest »

She's just a looney bin who knows she's lost complete control over her image to the point where she doesn't know what else to do other than a scare tactic, threatening people's identity when she doesn't even have the information to do so. What kind of person focuses on how someone looks in their FB profile pic as to how they are as a person? She is NUTS.

Don't you think if she knew my facebook I'd know about it by now? ;) If you're worried, don't be. That's exactly the result she wanted. Pathetic.

Dani, nobody cares about your appearance. You do. You can never bring up any of the shit you actually do into the conversation - copying, lying, stealing - you just keep resorting back to your appearance to make people feel sorry for you. How many times have we said that we honestly dont give a shit what you actually look like, it's what you choose to hide and manipulate that we do care about.

As you've decided to delete the tweet that made you look most ridiculous, I'll post them all again:

You're the one who analyses your face daily, you're the one who is bitter (thanks for taking my word again) and alone, and we are all clearly happier than you are.

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Rofl she hasn't blocked me yet. And now someone is trying to follow me on my ig... interesting.

goss_boss
Informer
Informer

Post by goss_boss »

skameric wrote:Image

I read here frequently but never post I just tend to like posts I agree with. I recently started following the fakeyliesutti Instagram and found out now she has blocked me!!!! I have never commented on any of her photos or YouTube, so she's literally gone through and blocked everyone that likes the fakeyliesutti Instagram ImageImageImageImage I'm dying

Haha I got the same treatment! I don't post on here THAT much, (I struggle to keep up to be honest) I HAD to thumbs down a couple of her videos because they were THAT shit. I did comment on Arna's video but didn't mention Dani at all. BUT obviously the kicker, I am following the insta account because I appreciate the posts and believe they preach nothing but the truth.

Wow. Just wow. I'm in the club guys. Blocked bitchez unite.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”