Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

Post by al218 »

This thread is as quiet as her youtube channel these days.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by JediBeauty »

al218 wrote:This thread is as quiet as her youtube channel these days.
Because she really hasn't been doing anything. Like I said in the previous general thread, I'm sure she'll be received when December hits because she only said FTG is September through November. She didn't really make up videos from being on the cruise. She posted the one with Fleur, and then the cat ears one, and she didn't post a video for yesterday.

sugarandspice
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarandspice »

Disappointed in her. I'm sorry, I just don't get why people say they will for sure do something and even give you a time line for it and then disappear into nothingness- when no one had asked them to promise anything in the first place! Why setting yourself up for failure like this? Nonsense, I swear.

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner

Post by bluexjeans »

She's not very reliable. That's for sure.

Maybe she's not uploading because she doesn't realize that she needs to create a Google+ account to upload a video. Heck, she probably hasn't even noticed the YouTube change.

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

She's such a flake. I hope she doesn't do this in real life because she would be the worst friend. Making plans and not even giving a heads up or making excuses after the fact. For someone who makes a decent living off of talking to a camera at home you would think she would be a little bit more enthusiastic about making videos. What the heck is this women doing out there in la la land :-?

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

i always held out hope for her but she really just needs to make a farewell video cause is completely irrelevant on youtube these days.

Only think I can say I like about her is that she keeps her private life private, she not so desperate to be "famous" that she'll start doing boyfriend tags or vlogs showing her friends (outside of youtube) because I do think she truly values her real friends and family

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

Enoughisenough wrote:i always held out hope for her but she really just needs to make a farewell video cause is completely irrelevant on youtube these days.

Only think I can say I like about her is that she keeps her private life private, she not so desperate to be "famous" that she'll start doing boyfriend tags or vlogs showing her friends (outside of youtube) because I do think she truly values her real friends and family
well she cant make a farewell video, because how could she advertise her makeup line and her books, without that wonderful possibility that she also got paid by advertising. ;)

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

pixielein wrote:
Enoughisenough wrote:i always held out hope for her but she really just needs to make a farewell video cause is completely irrelevant on youtube these days.

well she cant make a farewell video, because how could she advertise her makeup line and her books, without that wonderful possibility that she also got paid by advertising. ;)
HA! True dat! Lol!!!!

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

farewell video would be epic, one can only dream.

ismellreallybad
Learner
Learner

Post by ismellreallybad »

I know I shouldn't be but I'm genuinely in shock about how Elle and Blair have just treated their subscribers like walking money over the past couple of years. The thing for me that has finally pushed me over the edge is the Perfume trio. I would never buy anything of theirs in the first place but when people have paid $60 for a perfume trio in July to still be waiting for the mysterious full size is ridiculous. It's not like a new perfume had to be made and Elle implied on her facebook that they already had chosen bottles.

This is the most recent comment from the announcement video:

Nicole Digimon 23 hours ago

LOVE these perfumes, but I want my full sized bottle. Tried to contact Blush.com but haven't received a helpful answer to when I can expect my perfume. PLEASE just give us a heads up for when we can expect it....and which won???

They should be giving straight answers or refunds by this point surely. :?

To be honest these girls need to get their act together and either make videos and do the things they say or leave. Their view to subscriber rate is WAY off and I don't understand how they are still being sent stuff since there are people with a lot more views than them that don't have half the things they have.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

They basically shot themselves in the foot. The only people who really buy their line are subscribers and if even their getting annoyed imagine how anyone else would feel.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

I think it's really unprofessional to keep everyone waiting. They could at least say why it's taking them so long. Elle and Blair aren't filling up the bottles themselves so their lazyness can't be the problem ;) Maybe they have to wait for them to make a video revealing the bottle design?

Coming back to Elle, I'm really annoyed by her slacking on her series AGAIN. I feel like she does the exact same thing everytime. Just stop posting videos but claiming on twitter she has " been workin on lots of videos" but never actually getting back on track. She probably has like two or three filmed but not even edited..

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I hadn't realized the perfume situation had gotten so bad. That's pretty disgusting. It will all come back to bite off their asses (noses? lmfao) tho, I completely have faith in the Universe.

Everyone should be asking for a refund, not being all timid like they're not entitled to an explanation bc they are. I also wonder if maybe Elle had more "work" done & has been MIA from healing? Idk much about plastic surgery/injections etc but maybe she had her lips/eyes/peel/dermabrasion/wtv done and hasn't been able to show her face?

I've always wanted to think that Elle was really a sweet person but I've seen so little of that and so much of this liar-faced-rip-off-artist person. It's not nice.

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

ismellreallybad wrote:I know I shouldn't be but I'm genuinely in shock about how Elle and Blair have just treated their subscribers like walking money over the past couple of years. The thing for me that has finally pushed me over the edge is the Perfume trio. I would never buy anything of theirs in the first place but when people have paid $60 for a perfume trio in July to still be waiting for the mysterious full size is ridiculous. It's not like a new perfume had to be made and Elle implied on her facebook that they already had chosen bottles.

This is the most recent comment from the announcement video:

Nicole Digimon 23 hours ago

LOVE these perfumes, but I want my full sized bottle. Tried to contact Blush.com but haven't received a helpful answer to when I can expect my perfume. PLEASE just give us a heads up for when we can expect it....and which won???

They should be giving straight answers or refunds by this point surely. :?

To be honest these girls need to get their act together and either make videos and do the things they say or leave. Their view to subscriber rate is WAY off and I don't understand how they are still being sent stuff since there are people with a lot more views than them that don't have half the things they have.
I used to like Elle (I gave up on Blair a long time ago), but this perfume situation is disgusting. Elle and Blair are smart, though, because their chosen demographic is the best one to rip off. Their viewing audience is too young to really raise a fuss about being ripped off, and their parents all have more money than brains and to them, $60 is just a tank of gas. This will all blow over the closer it gets to Christmas and these kids all get shiny new overpriced toys. Their subscribers will just fight it out amongst themselves in the comments of their videos. For every 1 person that leaves a negative comment (or even just a question), there are 10 people ready to shout them down.

I'm going to (finally) unsubscribe from Elle's channel (not that it'll make a difference - I'm just one person and she rarely posts videos, anyway)

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

It's just like the Louis Vuitton Speedy competition a couple of years ago, where it took them something like 9 months to pick a winner, and didn't say ANYTHING about it until they announced the winners. People were sending loads of comments and messages asking about it. They didn't even respond, not even to say something like 'we've narrowed it down to the top 10, we're just deciding on the final winner' or anything at all.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I don't think it's like that at all. It's more like you paid money for a product and aren't getting it. Not getting your free Louis Vuitton that you probably didn't win in a timely manner is not nearly as bad.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Evolve wrote:I don't think it's like that at all. It's more like you paid money for a product and aren't getting it. Not getting your free Louis Vuitton that you probably didn't win in a timely manner is not nearly as bad.
I wasn't talking about the money people spent or anything. I was referring to the fact that in the LV contest they took MONTHS to pick a winner, with no updates at all, and didn't answer any questions at all about it when asked. With this, they've taken MONTHS to decide which one they'll release full size, with no updates about it, and aren't answering any questions at all either.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

elle and blair don't deserve any of the opportunities they're given. everything they touch fails: their book, makeup line, now perfume. and they don't even upload any videos.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

They'd better be careful with how they do business. Making promises and taking people's money...not good. It's one thing if they cheese out of making videos. It's another thing to photograph yourself sitting on beaches while people are still waiting for their product.

Return to “Elle Fowler”