AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

Post by prettylights92 »

jlgriff11 wrote:I call all three of my kids the baby. I see a huge difference between Elle and fleur because if you want to see detachment, go watch Fleurs videos. It's obvious Elle is obsessed with that cute baby. For instance, I love how in her Instagram story she was decluttering, and he got a bit fussy and she just immediately stopped and decided to go play with him instead. I think she'd doing great so far in what little we see.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I may not like elle as a person. But from what we’ve seen she seems to be a great mom. To her baby and cats lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palvarado
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by palvarado »

I understand he’s a baby but for some reason her baby talk makes me want to jump off a bridge. Maybe it’s because she uses the same voice for her cats.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

CrystalC wrote:Sorry for the double post but I wanted to add that Elle recently celebrated her 100,000th order on her Etsy shop. It's been about two years since she started that up. The least expensive item I've ever seen on her shop (other than the printables shop) was I think $3? Even if all 100,000+ orders were for items that were $3 each that's still $300,000. And if you've seen how expensive her stickers are you know she's making way, way more than that.
Yeah, right now she has a lot of glitch items but normally the average price of her stuff is about $14. So she's likely made nearly 2 million dollars. I was so shocked the first time I did the math lol.

Also even though Blair was always more popular, Elle was more consistent and financially responsible. So she likely saved well during her active Youtube days.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

palvarado wrote:I understand he’s a baby but for some reason her baby talk makes me want to jump off a bridge. Maybe it’s because she uses the same voice for her cats.
Yeah I want to watch her insta stories and I do wish she'd come back to youtube but I almost can't take the baby talk. Today's were extra annoying to me. Yeah I know he's a baby but I wish she'd tone it down a bit. If not for the baby talk, I'd be able to stand her.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

palvarado wrote:I understand he’s a baby but for some reason her baby talk makes me want to jump off a bridge. Maybe it’s because she uses the same voice for her cats.
Yeah I want to watch her insta stories and I do wish she'd come back to youtube but I almost can't take the baby talk. Today's were extra annoying to me. Yeah I know he's a baby but I wish she'd tone it down a bit. If not for the baby talk, I'd be able to stand her.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Idk why she can’t just let YouTube die. Even if she did her content would be so spotty, just like Blair’s. And what would she film about?? Lifestyle youtubers actually do things. Cook, clean, exercise, etc. All she does all day is stay cooped up in her McMansion making stickers. I don’t think she’ll be back anyways. She has no reason to. She makes more than enough with the stickers so yt has nothing to offer her anymore.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Libra wrote:
CrystalC wrote:Sorry for the double post but I wanted to add that Elle recently celebrated her 100,000th order on her Etsy shop. It's been about two years since she started that up. The least expensive item I've ever seen on her shop (other than the printables shop) was I think $3? Even if all 100,000+ orders were for items that were $3 each that's still $300,000. And if you've seen how expensive her stickers are you know she's making way, way more than that.
Yeah, right now she has a lot of glitch items but normally the average price of her stuff is about $14. So she's likely made nearly 2 million dollars. I was so shocked the first time I did the math lol.

Also even though Blair was always more popular, Elle was more consistent and financially responsible. So she likely saved well during her active Youtube days.
I’m probably going to start selling stickers on Etsy now..

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Forevergauc wrote:
Libra wrote:

I’m probably going to start selling stickers on Etsy now..

You have to also consider her subscription service isn’t on Etsy so add more money

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

She posted something on her insta about being excited for Nashville - are they moving there?

I agree she should just let YT go - she wasn't into it for a while, and around the time of her wedding it was only sponsored content anyway.

On the one hand, I sort of feel bad for Elle - she seems to have been very sheltered growing up, and appears to still live in a land of lollipops and unicorns with no real concept of what life is like outside her little glittery bubble. Clearly she has always been a pampered princess, and found a guy who was willing to treat her as such, but I can see where she would struggle with a baby and not being the center of the universe anymore.

On the other hand, I feel like Elle's vapid-ness is pretty insufferable. I don't think I would watch any content she put out anymore anyway, except for the snark factor. I am not into planner stickers, but it sounds like she found a niche there. I always assumed she would move back to TN to be closer to her parents. I don't see her having the coping skills to be able to handle being a mother, wife, business owner, etc.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

I didn't see the post but I doubt it. She and Alex seem way too settled in OC and she doesn't seem to like moving for fun like Blair. She was also still setting up her house. A few weeks ago she posted something about her guest room being the only room thats "finished" so I can't see her moving unless totally necessary. Its probably a sidetrip around when they head back to the parent's for thanksgiving.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Elle has been vocal about genuinely loving OC, and I believe her. She seems happy out in the suburbs, while still being near a big city. Blair, on the otherhand, seems to miss Tennessee and being surrounded by family a lot more. Maybe it's just because Elle has her own family now, but Elle seems settled and in a good place in her life right now.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Yes, judge as we may but I think Elle is genuinely happy. Especially now being a Mom.
I was watching some old videos last week and seeing how she is now, it just feels like those older videos were so much more fake than they seemed back then. I mean they were always fake but I think we're seeing more of a real Elle now. It just feels like she was really putting on an act back then. No wonder she flopped youtube. I don't mind her presently, except for the baby talk lol.

chloecclaire
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecclaire »

The post was about how she was "homesick for Tennessee but also homesick for this house? And excited about Nashville? And also sad?"

I think they are seriously thinking about moving back to Tennessee, Elle does seem genuinely happy about being a mom and I think she would prefer being able to raise her child close to family. Honestly, as much as we harp on elle for all of her immaturity, she seems a lot happier with her little family than she ever was as a "beauty guru"

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

She went back to TN and will be there through xmas she says. They have barely been in Cali since James was born! I feel like both want to live in Cali but will ultimately move to Nashville. I can’t imagine basically never being in my own home. I’d rather just live closer so I could be in my home. Maybe they’ll buy a second home eventually in Nashville. Or third home actually because I think they bought Blair’s old home.

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

devilishtenshi wrote:She went back to TN and will be there through xmas she says. They have barely been in Cali since James was born! I feel like both want to live in Cali but will ultimately move to Nashville. I can’t imagine basically never being in my own home. I’d rather just live closer so I could be in my home. Maybe they’ll buy a second home eventually in Nashville. Or third home actually because I think they bought Blair’s old home.

Elle and Blair bought homes on the same block. Blair sold her house but now spends more time at Elle’s than her own place.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Snookerddle wrote:
devilishtenshi wrote:She went back to TN and will be there through xmas she says. They have barely been in Cali since James was born! I feel like both want to live in Cali but will ultimately move to Nashville. I can’t imagine basically never being in my own home. I’d rather just live closer so I could be in my home. Maybe they’ll buy a second home eventually in Nashville. Or third home actually because I think they bought Blair’s old home.

Elle and Blair bought homes on the same block. Blair sold her house but now spends more time at Elle’s than her own place.

It was either on here or Blair’s but I swear someone found out Blair sold her house on the same block TO Elle and Alex

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Snookerddle wrote:

It was either on here or Blair’s but I swear someone found out Blair sold her house on the same block TO Elle and Alex

In a video blair once said that she (blair) still owns the house but rents it out. But who knows if that’s true cause we all know she lies about everything lol.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wonder who is watching the cats? I hope she brought them with her. I can’t imagine having animals boarded for over a month is good for them :(

Idk why they don’t just move to TN permanently. Nashville would be a good place for them since Alex is a music guy. And she can sell stickers from anywhere. Idk, it’s just crazy to me to fly across the country and go back home for months at a time so often. The whole RV situation was bizarre to me. It’s obvious she needs to be close to her parents. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Gossipguru123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossipguru123 »

Would love to know what she’s up to in Nashville! Seems like it’s just her, Alex, Blair, and the baby... I think it would be odd for her sister to join them on a vacation, especially without her parents. I am starting to think they’re both out there house hunting. I know she said she loves the OC but maybe with the California fires the weather has just gotten a bit much for her (her and Blair have mentioned not liking extreme weather before.) The cryptic “homesick for her own home” message to Alex and the odd unexplained trip with Blair make me think she’s moving!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

But her parents live 5 hours out of Nashville. Yes, they would be closer, but they would still need to plan out trips to see them. Being in Nashville wouldn't have that much of a benefit, unless regular weekend trips are something they want. Otherwise, they wouldn't be seeing her parents that much more often.

Return to “Elle Fowler”