AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

Post by prettylights92 »

Just looked up info for the pack and play. It says only use the bassinet setting if the baby is under 15lbs or not pushing or pulling up yet. So maybe it’s ok? I’m not sure how much James weighs. Looking back at her instastory it doesn’t seem AS high as I originally thought. But it would still freak me out if I was her because he is getting a bit mobile. But of course she isn’t worried. I mean she had him laid out on a chaise lounge over a hard tile floor and wasn’t at all concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adw7984
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

Post by adw7984 »

Yeah, maybe he’s under 15 pounds...but my assumption is that he can push himself up if he’s sitting-which also indicates he should be out of it. But she probably puts him into the seated position.

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:I did a really quick search and that Miu Miu bag averages about 450 on Poshmark. She's nuts trying to get that much. And she probably will get it because someone will be so thrilled to have something she owned.
That’s what I was thinking too! Her “fans” will pay it because it’s hers. I bet she got hundreds of messages asking for the jewelry she was getting rid of.

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

Rockcandy5150 wrote:
Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:I did a really quick search and that Miu Miu bag averages about 450 on Poshmark. She's nuts trying to get that much. And she probably will get it because someone will be so thrilled to have something she owned.
That’s what I was thinking too! Her “fans” will pay it because it’s hers. I bet she got hundreds of messages asking for the jewelry she was getting rid of.

I don’t know. No one in the group is showing interest in anything.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

someone with $1000 to blow on a bag is going to get a new one, not a dated designer bag that's not even fashionable anymore.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Of course this asshole still has likes/dislikes disabled. She truly can't take even an ounce of criticism. What a sad existence.

blownaway15
Learner
Learner

Post by blownaway15 »

Ugh I just wrote this long ass comment and it got deleted but:

SHE IS SO FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH! Like did anyone else catch when she was like 'oh I wear this fake engagement ring for when I travel to foreign countries' like what does she think the world is like the Taken franchise? Remember when Alex got accused of assault and she was like 'I've built this little cocoon' yeah your style has gotten stuck there too Elle! She's bananas. I love how she went through all the costume jewelry and was like 'Oh I haven't worn this and these were the pieces I was gonna keep, might as well keep them anyway' like that is not the point of a declutter Elle. Did you see how many tacky ass belly button rings she kept?! Elle you are 30 you have four Hermes bracelets, a huge Tiffany collection and three Cartier love bracelets, why are you keeping this Express pave crap? She just kills me.

And god forbid she actually does research on what her items would go for now. No one is buying that hideous miu miu bag. At least Jaclyn Hill (as much as I and others hate her) has bought investment pieces with her Birkins. It's like Elle (and Blair) got whatever money they could with their Puffs sponsorships and bought the tackiest crap ever. I'm basically hate watching at this point.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

It's like Elle (and Blair) got whatever money they could with their Puffs sponsorships and bought the tackiest crap ever.
They´ve always had terrible taste, imo - decor, clothing, accessories, men :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

Gurugossiping wrote:
blownawaydelete5 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Ugh I just wrote this long ass comment and it got deleted but:

SHE IS SO FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH! Like did anyone else catch when she was like 'oh I wear this fake engagement ring for when I travel to foreign countries' like what does she think the world is like the Taken franchise?
a lot of people wear fake rings when they travel for security reasons, and so it's not lost. many people have exact replicas of their ring, but costume, so they can take it traveling and not be nervous. it's smart.
no you’re missing the point. it’s totally fine to wear a less expensive ring on vacation. that’s normal. she wore an engagement ring while traveling before she was even engaged!!! before she was even in a relationship too i think. so weird.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ I know this is a trash forum but it doesn’t mean you have to throw away all rational thought. She didn’t say that the fake engagement ring was purchased or worn before she was even engaged. She said that the fake engagement ring was worn while she was traveling out of the country. Now I wasn’t keeping up with her during her engagement. I don’t know she really shared how often she was traveling. Mexico could be considered traveling out of the country for her. She used to love going to Cabo. So she could’ve actual made a foreign trip while still engaged that required her to buy and wear the fake engagement ring. This is a very common practice. Most people have a replica made but some people wear any old ring as their wedding band/engagement ring set while traveling. It’s not a big deal.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

emmygues wrote:^ I know this is a trash forum but it doesn’t mean you have to throw away all rational thought. She didn’t say that the fake engagement ring was purchased or worn before she was even engaged. She said that the fake engagement ring was worn while she was traveling out of the country. Now I wasn’t keeping up with her during her engagement. I don’t know she really shared how often she was traveling. Mexico could be considered traveling out of the country for her. She used to love going to Cabo. So she could’ve actual made a foreign trip while still engaged that required her to buy and wear the fake engagement ring. This is a very common practice. Most people have a replica made but some people wear any old ring as their wedding band/engagement ring set while traveling. It’s not a big deal.
She went to Cabo for her bachelorette party

idiotkitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by idiotkitty »

emmygues wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:44 pm
^ I know this is a trash forum but it doesn’t mean you have to throw away all rational thought. She didn’t say that the fake engagement ring was purchased or worn before she was even engaged. She said that the fake engagement ring was worn while she was traveling out of the country. Now I wasn’t keeping up with her during her engagement. I don’t know she really shared how often she was traveling. Mexico could be considered traveling out of the country for her. She used to love going to Cabo. So she could’ve actual made a foreign trip while still engaged that required her to buy and wear the fake engagement ring. This is a very common practice. Most people have a replica made but some people wear any old ring as their wedding band/engagement ring set while traveling. It’s not a big deal.
Yeah, I've done it too, it's just an easy way to get out of weird situations. I'm pretty sure she even said it was before they were engaged.

idiotkitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by idiotkitty »

emmygues wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:44 pm
Yeah, I've done it too, it's just an easy way to get out of weird situations. I'm pretty sure she even said it was before they were engaged.

Aeh0818
Debater
Debater

Post by Aeh0818 »

Hearing her freak out in her baby voice when her child does something a 4 month old can do gives me so much second hand embarrassment.

Elle, get your kid out of the containers/jumpers/walkers and DO SOMETHING WITH HIM! Maybe he wouldn’t be so behind.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Aeh0818 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 am
Hearing her freak out in her baby voice when her child does something a 4 month old can do gives me so much second hand embarrassment.

Elle, get your kid out of the containers/jumpers/walkers and DO SOMETHING WITH HIM! Maybe he wouldn’t be so behind.
Exactly. He‘d always in containers. I believe she is really naive and believes that this toys teach him something when in reality it’s the opposite.

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

Why does she not learn?!? She keeps showing James sleeping with crap ALL around his face! It legit scares me because 2 weeks ago my friend lost her daughter to SIDS. My friend didn’t have stuff in the crib but it shows that even when you do everything right bad things can happen, so why would you do things that increase the chances of that happening?!?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

ELLE PUT THE GD CAMERA DOWN WHEN YOU ARE WITH THE BABY AND NO ONE IS AROUND. She is asking for trouble. It takes a millisecond for something to fall, for him to choke.....anything. The baby comes first, not your vanity and bragging about him.

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

So she let her team know she’s probably be moving in 6 months and they all found new jobs right away. Lol What did she expect?Image

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

What, does she want a cookie? WHO CARES??????

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Why can’t Blair just take over and help out? She’s basically living at Elle’s house anyway.

Return to “Elle Fowler”