AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 8

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 8

Post by devilishtenshi »

catbutts wrote:I wonder if Elle will ever go to that "go wild" conference that just passed. She would fit right in.
Nope. Unlike other shops she isn't really in the planner community so to speak. She built a bubble and she is in her own community.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

catbutts wrote:I wonder if Elle will ever go to that "go wild" conference that just passed. She would fit right in.
yeah right, she bitched after the post accusing her husband of rape that they're all haters who have it out for her. :rofl:

qwertygirl12345
Talker
Talker

Post by qwertygirl12345 »

I don't see her or Andrea ever going to one of those. Elle is now a recluse & Andrea needs too much personal worship to go to a conference that celebrates everyone. Why else do you think she has an SPC party every year? Girl's gotta be center of attention. That and she publicly blasted EC last year :roll:

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

You guys are probably right. I do think Elle would be treated like a celebrity there though! Especially because she never goes anywhere and it would be a rare sight.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

the girls in the go wild group hate andrea too, why do you think she organized her own party?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

lydiasbennett wrote:
yeah right, she bitched after the post accusing her husband of rape that they're all haters who have it out for her. :rofl:
Wooooaaahhhh someone accused Alex of rape? That's pretty serious; why would someone do that?

Post by Guest »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
lydiasbennett wrote:
Wooooaaahhhh someone accused Alex of rape? That's pretty serious; why would someone do that?
...Maybe because he raped them?

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
lydiasbennett wrote:
because he did it? elle's reaction about closing down the group and calling everyone in there haters who were going to get sued if they kept talking about her was bizarre. and alex is(/was? idk if they still are) friends with creepy luke conard, both of them had rape accusations all over the place a few years ago. :roll:

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

lydiasbennett wrote:nd alex is(/was? idk if they still are) friends with creepy luke conard, both of them had rape accusations all over the place a few years ago. :roll:
Still are friends. Luke was a groomsman in Alex and Elle's wedding.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

lydiasbennett wrote:
GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
lydiasbennett wrote:
because he did it? elle's reaction about closing down the group and calling everyone in there haters who were going to get sued if they kept talking about her was bizarre. and alex is(/was? idk if they still are) friends with creepy luke conard, both of them had rape accusations all over the place a few years ago. :roll:
Yikes wasn't that Alex Carpenter and Alex Day (and Luke), not Alex Goot?

https://www.bustle.com/articles/18565-w ... onal-abuse

Post by Guest »

There were allegations against Goot as well.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

So... is she pregnant yet?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

She probably is trying to get pregnant and far along enough to go out in public to be able to camouflage and blame her weight gain

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

emily/pretty planning said her glitch kit took a month to ship and nothing was wrong with it. :roll: almost like they're made to order and perfect so elle can make more money

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

lydiasbennett wrote:emily/pretty planning said her glitch kit took a month to ship and nothing was wrong with it. :roll: almost like they're made to order and perfect so elle can make more money
One thing I found odd was during her spring cleaning sale she said she was going to take the glitches down and it was your last chance to order... then she took them down. Isn't the point of a spring cleaning to list all your stuff laying around and leave it up til it sells out... to ya know GET RID OF IT? makes me think about this theory more

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

devilishtenshi wrote:
lydiasbennett wrote:emily/pretty planning said her glitch kit took a month to ship and nothing was wrong with it. :roll: almost like they're made to order and perfect so elle can make more money
One thing I found odd was during her spring cleaning sale she said she was going to take the glitches down and it was your last chance to order... then she took them down. Isn't the point of a spring cleaning to list all your stuff laying around and leave it up til it sells out... to ya know GET RID OF IT? makes me think about this theory more
last chance to order glitch kits :rofl: she obviously bought some kind of a magic cutting machine that will never ever make a mistake again!

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

thats prettty sad she left youtube without any real reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I agree - anyone know what is going on?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She said she was leaving social media (besides her FB sticker group) because of all the "hate and negativity" she was getting. People started messaging her about the rape/assault allegations involving Alex and she said she built up walls, and she wasn't letting anymore hate get in. I didn't see any extreme hate or bullying, just people inquiring about their orders. And even with the Alex stuff she wasn't getting harassed, they were just making her aware of the situation. She never really addressed it, I think she just said people will do/say anything to attack you. She said someone had contacted an old ex and had harassed her friends, stalked her parents... all kinds of crazy stuff. Honestly, I never believed it. But that was all her explanation for leaving. If you go back a few pages on this thread there should be screenshots.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Are there any articles about these allegations? I can't seem to find anything and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

Return to “Elle Fowler”