nevermore
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 6

Post by nevermore »

Everything below :tu:

Also she needs the candles because her place probably smells musty as sh*t.
yeahhhno wrote:She looks like she's aged 20 years since last year. Her face looks very bloated, hair looks like a cheap wig, but the brain is still that of a 12 year old so i guess thats the same.

16 hour work days…??? GIVE ME A BREAK! This girl doesn't know what hard work is.

and 30 candles?!?! Im sorry but thats just disgusting. I don't care if you have the $$$ no on needs 30 candles, unless she is giving them out as gifts but i highly doubt it. She is just compulsive with shopping… 50 blushes, 100+ nail polishes, a new shampoo every week. She needs to step into the real world. I can't wait for her youtube and sticker shit to dry up so she sees how much money she threw these past few years.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

yeahhhno wrote:
and 30 candles?!?! Im sorry but thats just disgusting. I don't care if you have the $$$ no on needs 30 candles, unless she is giving them out as gifts but i highly doubt it. She is just compulsive with shopping… 50 blushes, 100+ nail polishes, a new shampoo every week. She needs to step into the real world. I can't wait for her youtube and sticker shit to dry up so she sees how much money she threw these past few years.
If you think that's bad, you should head over to Casey Holmes' vlog channel... She recently had a vlog where she had an entire closet full of candles and bought $160 worth more just because they were on sale.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Hahah to all the comments. Not trying to be rude but big deal if she made 20 grand. She's still gotta pay for her "employees" , postage, supplies, and space rental if she's not working out of the house. If she were selling that many a DAY or an HOUR, then I'd be impressed. But i'd still think she looks like a fish face and acts like one too.

brittanymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by brittanymarie »

I dislike myself for saying this, but I just finished watching her Vlogmas Day 2 and and I actually really liked it. She is much more likable when she's around Alex, I don't know if that was just an act because he knew she was filming but it seemed genuine and reminded me a lot of my boyfriend and I.
I'm watching day 1 now, don't ask why I'm going backwards, so we'll see how/if my opinion changes.

Also, as far as her stickers go, they're beautiful and if I had the money I would consider purchasing them. But then I realize, 1. I don't have the money and 2. I can't justify that when it's only for a week. It would be a different story if there were enough stickers for a month. I do also prefer to support local and small business-ey sticker shops on Etsy.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Has she shown her body yet? I skimmed her videos and think she might have gained weight.

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

Is this chick seriously 26 years old? :shock: :?

She shows so many (as in most) of the signs of needing psychiatric help. And that is just what I see through her videos. I hope for her sake it is all an act.

At this point I might have to re-subscribe to her channel. Even though I have ad-blocker I would happily give her money just to watch this train wreck. :tvlol: :corn:

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

Time for Vlogmas Day 2! She's off to a good start.

Welp, she looks pretty terrible again lol
Ok I am definitely listening to a Disney playlist next time I shower. Good idea.
The constant singing of words is super annoying already, and it's only day two.
Her head looks like it's a different shape now? More square or something?
"He knows my sense of decor" - we all do. WHITE WHITE WHITE with a hint of tacky?
Baby talk again.
"Do you want to get drunk and cuddle?" :?
God she sounds so annoying to be around lol

tweedle
Learner
Learner

Post by tweedle »

That kitten is not going to know its name. I can't even remember its name other than it was something stupid. But that cat will never respond to anything other than a sung "BAAAAAAAAAAAABY CAAAAAAT!"

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Vlogmas Day 1:
First thought, holy hell she looks like crap. Props to her for going on camera with no makeup but she looks either sick or like she had some cosmetic work done. She's oddly swollen. Hair still looks like crap too. Honestly I don't think she's even left the house in weeks. She buys everything online anyway so she probably has no reason to. That tree-silver silver and more silver. And white. Like her apartment. I actually like silver woodsy type stuff but her place just droves me crazy.

Day 2: Too much singing omg, she is starting to sound totally nuts. She looks weird again. Maybe its the makeup but her cheeks and lips just look really weird. Can't wait to watch that "tutorial" because the makeup looks like crap. Maybe she's out of practice lol. If it wasn't for the cats I probably wouldn't even watch her vlogmas lol.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Maybe it's the effing back meds.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

Just saw her vlogmas day 1 and what the bleeping hell is that tree? Why didn't she fluff it?! Gosh she sounds so dumb, not someone with a degree...

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

Btw, does anyone know what she means when she talks about Alex being at work? I though he was a full time Youtuber as well. Does he have like a music studio where he's every day or his own apartment? or does he really work a normal job?

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

wendy_wong wrote:Just saw her vlogmas day 1 and what the bleeping hell is that tree? Why didn't she fluff it?! Gosh she sounds so dumb, not someone with a degree...
Well she doesn't have a degree, so....

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

parisienne wrote:
wendy_wong wrote:Just saw her vlogmas day 1 and what the bleeping hell is that tree? Why didn't she fluff it?! Gosh she sounds so dumb, not someone with a degree...
Well she doesn't have a degree, so....
Right! Forgot she didn't finish her law degree... Still hate the fact that she didn't fluff that tree lol

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

She wasn't even in law school. She was in undergrad and chose a pre-law track, which is not a major/minor, it's just a set of recommended courses - you're not even required to take those courses - to enhance critical thinking and other skills that law schools look for in applicants. I think she majored in strategic communication, which so many sorority girls do at Miami University because it's a really easy major. I hate how she tries to get everyone to think she's so smart by saying she was pre-law when literally anyone could get into that program. http://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/progra ... index.html

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Puhleez. She spent her entire time putting on glitter makeup and using jelly pens to take notes. The only thing that girl memorized were the names of her MAC eyeshadow. She's lucky she turned that into a lucrative career…..then didn't even stick with THAT! You can tell when she's gets pregnant, she's gonna blow up. She won't be able to rely on her so called looks and better figure out how to make serious cashola to fund her barbie habit.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

pretty belle wrote:Btw, does anyone know what she means when she talks about Alex being at work? I though he was a full time Youtuber as well. Does he have like a music studio where he's every day or his own apartment? or does he really work a normal job?

I was wondering this as well. Based on his videos and some other youtubers that make music, there seems to be some music studio that is shared space or they're all renting together. They all seem to film their videos in there, that large white room.
Alex hasn't posted a video in over2 months, so I have no idea what he's doing. I can understand the editing and directing and meeting up for collabs (supposedly he has done two since October), but this guy hasn't posted anything in months. He seems like he's gone from morning to late evening/night.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

A comment left on her Insta post to get you to watch her latest vlogmas with the onesies. :lol:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Elle Fowler”