MakeupMAYhem 2014

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by clairebear »

Another high neck tight hot pink dress. Her fashion sense or lack of is so hideous. She's really stuck in Paris Hilton days. The Fowlers love to make these award shows seem like they're so important they got invited when they'll basically let any one in. It's not exclusive and you're not a celebrity, they'll take ever D list person on the internet.

She is one unattractive girl naturally, all that expensive skincare and makeup can't even fix that. That heart thing again :? how embarrassing.

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

There is literally nothing more embarrassing than watching Elle watch herself in her mirror/camera while she tries to make sexy and sultry faces.

LifeOfLeisure
Learner
Learner

Post by LifeOfLeisure »

I thought her picks for the event were blah. Her face was so monochromatic- hair, skin, eye make up and lips just blended. Meh. Her dress looked like something you'd wear to afternoon tea with your mother in law in Atlanta rather than a dress for a night out at a "young" event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takeaguess
Learner
Learner

Post by takeaguess »

Omg I just watched Elle's Fashion Rack Tour and then Blair's Wendy's video came up as an advertisement after. So funny. She's so money hungry.

Post by Guest »

That heavy black eyeliner (especially when coupled with fake eyelashes) just does not suit Elle's colouring and overall "look", at least not when there is nothing on her bottom lashline to balance it out.. it also ages her by bringing more attention to her problem area. It's a nice look but it's not for everyone.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

allisoonnn wrote:
pixielein wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:I liked most everything she showed but I don't know why she thinks high necks like that are the most flattering on her. They just accentuate top heaviness (broad shoulders, big boobs, tiny legs).
i actually didnt like most clothes she showed, they looked tacky. I dont know that it is because i live in europe, but her stlye doesnt remind me of that what young people would wear.
I kept thinking to myself "did she get that at the old lady section in Macy's?" Bleh. I did not like any of it. She needs to dress younger and she needs to figure out what is actually flattering on her body.
Everyone has their own style. She has a much more conservative/mature style. At least she gets fun colours, if it was grey/biege/black it would look very old.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

I loved her fashion rack video. All her pieces looked so expensive. I am not familiar with Ted Baker? Is he a popular designer?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

littleraskle wrote:
Everyone has their own style. She has a much more conservative/mature style. At least she gets fun colours, if it was grey/biege/black it would look very old.
Yeah, her style reminds me a bit of Blair's from Gossip Girl.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

littleraskle wrote:I loved her fashion rack video. All her pieces looked so expensive. I am not familiar with Ted Baker? Is he a popular designer?
I'd say Ted Baker is more popular in the UK. Its not exactly designer but the clothes are pretty pricey!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I would wear that dress to a club or party.. what was she thinking?

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
littleraskle wrote:
Yeah, her style reminds me a bit of Blair's from Gossip Girl.
same. not mine exactly, but I respect it.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

What ? Tha would be an insult to Blair Waldorf (if she were a real person of course). Elle's style is so tacky I can't even... I wish she could attend a more publicized event like the grammys or something, so she could get a wakeup call from the Fashion Police !

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

please dont compare her style with blair waldorf"s. Because B qeen was dressed by a stylist, and a lot of people copied her stlye. Elle's style is what my mom, grandma would copy just in other colour.And if her stlye were like blair waldorf's, there would be no problem :D

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Her style is Paris Hilton 2004 meets Old Lady. I don't get her obsession with high necklines, I just don't think it's that flattering when you have a large chest.

sarahjoy106
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahjoy106 »

I gasped out loud upon first seeing Elle without makeup in her latest grwm video. It's shocking how awful she looks. Slathering on her expensive, high end skincare and makeup products is doing her no favors. Hard telling what is in that stuff. How sad to waste all that money and it doesn't even help. And if she has surgery she will just end up looking worse-plastic and fake and odd. Why would she have such a snotty bitch attitude over drugstore products when high end makes her look like that? Smh.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

She actually wants to get a role in the 2020 spin off Tenessee version of real houswives. She needs to start making a huge mess of her skin and get plastic surgery in order to complete the character shz will be portraying. That's the only reason soneone would keep on ruining their body with expensive products that don't even work.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

clairebear wrote:Another high neck tight hot pink dress. Her fashion sense or lack of is so hideous.
Agreed. That dress was so cheap and tacking looking on the red carpet, especially with that same hair that she has ALL THE TIME. These girls need a stylist ASAP they have no clue.

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

Has elle been keeping up with her videos? Her last video was 4 days ago.

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

lovesabliss wrote:Has elle been keeping up with her videos? Her last video was 4 days ago.
No, I believe she's 3 videos behind at this point

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Makeup MAYhem will probably run into July.

Return to “Elle Fowler”