Remi friends with Channing Tatum?

ErinLuxe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Remi friends with Channing Tatum?

Post by ErinLuxe »

Sooo.. I've been home alone at my boyfriends house for about 7hrs straight now (he's at work) & fell down the rabbit hole of Instagram due to a severe case of boredom. Somehow I ended up on Remi's moms instagram. It gets more pathetic... not only did this happen, but somehow I ended up completely lurking through PAGES & PAGES of this mediocre unknown model's MOMS instagram photos. I live a sad saadddd lifeee........

I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this, but I've clearly been reading this site for a while from time to time.. but just never made an account. Well being bored out of mind, I thought "perfect time to make an account!" haha. That & honestly whenever I go on here theres always some post by some person who pretty much asks any questions I would ask, so it was kinda pointless to join.

But I think I might have found something new! If not, well, then just delete this post...? Haha.

I found a picture of Remi & Channing Tatum on Remis moms IG account. Weird, huh? The weirdest part is in all the comments people are asking "oh, what part of the movie was she in?!" & the mom replies first with "?" then to another one with "She wasn't in the movie..." . Then someone asks her how she knows him & the mom doesn't respond..? Hmm..

Heres the link to the actual photo:-> : http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.c ... 3047_6.jpg

& heres the link to the website where you can see all her IG photos & comments if you wanna see for yourself lol : http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/179318358

What do you guys think!? Also does Remi have her own section on this site?

-Erin :love2:

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Re: Remi friends with Channing Tatum?

Post by xokisstherain »

Huh weird. Photoshop maybe? Something about that picture looks a little off. But I could be wrong of course. It looks like there in a house, instead of say her just randomly seeing him and asking for a picture. I find it really annoying how no one will give an explanation. Like why get everyone asking about it, and then just not explain anything. :?
:love2: #savegreyson

ErinLuxe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ErinLuxe »

xokisstherain wrote:Huh weird. Photoshop maybe? Something about that picture looks a little off. But I could be wrong of course. It looks like there in a house, instead of say her just randomly seeing him and asking for a picture. I find it really annoying how no one will give an explanation. Like why get everyone asking about it, and then just not explain anything. :?

Yea, now that you mention it... it does kinda look photoshopped. Haha. But I doubt that is actually is. Here are the comments on the photo from Remis moms IG:

un times with @remingtonvictoria#dearjohn

COMMENTS 8

42 days agojaimekimiko

Seriousl??????

42 days agodarylnelson01

Yes! @jaimekimiko ❤❤❤@remingtonvictoria#luckygirl

27 days agoofficialkailynn

Lucky

10 days agocaseyy_heather

Where was she in the movie @darylnelson01

10 days agodarylnelson01

@caseyy_heather ?

9 days agocaseyy_heather

What part of the movie was she in

9 days agodarylnelson01

@caseyy_heather She wasn't in the movie.

9 days agocaseyy_heather

Oh then how did she meet Channing tatum

Someone goes "Seious!?" & the mom goes "Yes!!".. so idk whats going on here... I don't know if she is friends with him, somehow knows him, worked with him, or just straight up ran into him somewhere...? Who knows.

lindsaaay920
Informer
Informer

Post by lindsaaay920 »

I'm sure if she knew him she would say it seven million times per video, just how she likes to remind us seven million times per video that she's a model

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

and how she reminds us seven million times per video that she's best friends with Blair :roll:

Pinkpop13
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkpop13 »

Is it me or is it kinda strange that it's black and white ? I mean.. most people would take it colour ;P and you know how in photo shop if it's done badly , you can see all these little squares of colour and it looks fake ? I think that's why it's black and white , because people would notice.I might be wrong though ;P

And also in the background there's a mirror but they aren't being reflected on it .... Weird ? Or it might just be because it was at a different angle then them. & let's say she DID just want a photo cause she's a fan and doesn't know him , why would it be in a house ? Looks kinda fishy to me ;0

Btw does remi have her on section here ? & that giveaway she did a few weeks ago... I cant believe she just contacted that company and goes " I wanna do a giveaway " I mean she could at least pay for the stuff with her own money like all the decent gurus ;3
Life's a bitch then you die

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

Remi looks totally different in that photo, is it an old one?

Also the fact it's in black and white is a dead giveaway it's photoshopped when you can't quite get the colours to match up. Not to mention the position of Remi is off, blatantly a fake.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

Also another indicator of it being fake was the way the mum was being so aloof with the questions. If she had met him you'd just say so.

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

alot of the pictures on there are in black and white... idk i personally don't think its fake i just dont think they really know eachother that welll

xoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxo »

I don't think any friends of channing tatum would feel the need to leech off blair. Surely she would aim higher if she had any kind of connections to an A-list celeb. What a weird mom though, loves drama like a teenage girl lol.

Ginger1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ginger1 »

I don't think it's fake. I'm also not getting "familiar" in this photo, I think she probably just met him once. If she really knew him there would be more than one photo and there would be candids + contex given. There would be no secrecy about it.

I also wouldn't be too surprised if Remi only "knew" him as an pseudo-acquaintance (friend of a friend) and juat wants it to seem like more. It's not too hard in LA to run into celebs or know people who know them. I think the secrecy is on purpose because she doesn't know him and doesn't want to be called out. And I wouldn't be surprised that she still sticks to Blair because Blair also gets the chance to be a pseudo-acquaintance with certian celebrities.

I still get the feeling that this was a one time thing. It could've been at an event or sponsored party where maybe she was a promo model.

beautyrushxo
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyrushxo »

What about her mom... who is her mom?! Because there's at least 10 celebs in that album. Some are very D-List but still... I don't just hang out with Slade from Real Housewives on some idle Tuesday.

Ginger1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ginger1 »

Hmm I'm wondering if Remi's mom is her manager? It's really not hard to be around celebrities in LA especially if you're a professional which I'm guessing her mom might be. There's lots of ways to work in the industry...

Ginger1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ginger1 »

Ohh k Nevermind.

All anyone had to do was look at her mom's twitter; they saw Channing Tatum at a restaurant and he was kind enough to take a pic with Remy. Like is said its not hard at all to see celebrities day to day in LA, especially if you work there and are well off enough to live in the nicer areas.

I don't think her mom is her manager just really proud of Remi and she seems really sweet.

After looking at her channel I also don't think Remi is the type to name drop (besides with Blair, but that's not really name dropping :o ). She seems pretty level headed and gets REAL work.

I have to say I was kinda harsh on her at first because I thought she was just another one of Blair's annoying friends who try to act cool.

Her mom also doesn't know how to work social media that well so proabably why all the "?" and not coming back to explain.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

so weird that you guys are looking at her mom's instagram and twitter. I get getting lost in profiles when it comes to people you've actually met or even people you love on youtube, but Remi?

MandaDiorio
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MandaDiorio »

lol she never claimed they were friends, and i met channing tatum when he was filming in pittsburgh and he was more than happy to take pictures with everyone. i mean, who wouldn't want a picture with one of the hottest actors in hollywood right now if they got a chance? remi is a girl, afterall. i mean damn. no one took the time to photoshop that. i'm sure it's black and white because her mom is a middle aged woman using instagram, the land of the filters.

Return to “Elle & Blair”