wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 6

Rauri
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: wtf? is she wearing in her new blog!!!?!?!?!!? PART 6

Post by Rauri »

likethewind wrote:Here's what I don't understand about Dulce... In one of her videos she said she has serious bunions, enough to warrant surgery even. That's.. pretty damn severe, yet in the vast majority of her outfits she is wearing heels. I myself have a mild, barely forming bunion on my left foot, and I now despise wearing heels. Not because the pain is unbearable, but because I know heels will aggravate it and make it so much worse in a much shorter period of time. As you all may or may not know, there is no cure for a bunion, so the only thing you can really do is prevent it from getting worse by wearing comfortable shoes.

Dulce however, is always wearing heels which puts pressure on the ball of the foot, and more importantly, on the bunion! Why does she do this to herself just for the sake of fashion when there are tons of flat or low heel shoes she can wear to take care of her feet that are still cute and fashionable? And if she doesn't wear the heels out and about, why does she continue to buy more and more when she knows they won't be worn? It makes no sense! At this point, I plan on investing in good quality, comfortable flat shoes/boots, anything that will keep my foot healthy and pain free, so why does this girl do the opposite?

To be fair to Dulce... she does have a terrible waddle when she walks in flats. Wearing heels does seem to make her look a little less awkward. And for bunions can't you get surgery? That's what she should have done- spend money on benefiting her HEALTH rather than prioritizing that plastic boob rack.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^ that's exactly what I was gonna say . You got your tits done but don't remove your bunions? Grossss.

likethewind
Learner
Learner

Post by likethewind »

Rauri wrote:
likethewind wrote:Here's what I don't understand about Dulce... In one of her videos she said she has serious bunions, enough to warrant surgery even. That's.. pretty damn severe, yet in the vast majority of her outfits she is wearing heels. I myself have a mild, barely forming bunion on my left foot, and I now despise wearing heels. Not because the pain is unbearable, but because I know heels will aggravate it and make it so much worse in a much shorter period of time. As you all may or may not know, there is no cure for a bunion, so the only thing you can really do is prevent it from getting worse by wearing comfortable shoes.

Dulce however, is always wearing heels which puts pressure on the ball of the foot, and more importantly, on the bunion! Why does she do this to herself just for the sake of fashion when there are tons of flat or low heel shoes she can wear to take care of her feet that are still cute and fashionable? And if she doesn't wear the heels out and about, why does she continue to buy more and more when she knows they won't be worn? It makes no sense! At this point, I plan on investing in good quality, comfortable flat shoes/boots, anything that will keep my foot healthy and pain free, so why does this girl do the opposite?

To be fair to Dulce... she does have a terrible waddle when she walks in flats. Wearing heels does seem to make her look a little less awkward. And for bunions can't you get surgery? That's what she should have done- spend money on benefiting her HEALTH rather than prioritizing that plastic boob rack.
She probably messed her feet up by wearing heels way too much and that's why she can't walk in flats. Also, surgery isn't a magical solution for bunions. Yes, they will be shaved down, but a lot of people have actually gotten worse pain in their feet after the surgery, and have had a harder time talking. Prevention is key here, because surgery just might leave your feet in worse shape than before. I've researched it before, because of my mild bunion, and that's why I can't fathom why she didn't inform herself when she saw them forming and STOP wearing heels and help keep her feet healthy.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

oh shit i didnt even know she had bunions

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Okay, I found another photoshop boo boo hahahha.. let's see which one of you can spot it first!

Casablancas
Talker
Talker

Post by Casablancas »

^ omg that outfit. :lolface:
ImageImage

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

Lol I feel like yall are blind. That white space where her arm is is a pole behind her. Look at the other poles in the pic with the skirt. Or look at the bottom of the pole in the overalls picture. What would be the point in photoshopping that little part?

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

Also.........theres an obvious shadow that the white pole is casting. Talk about something else thats actually interesting/funny.

bmat1224
Debater
Debater

Post by bmat1224 »

Ill bet my next paycheck she didn't actually wear those overalls out in public. She looks like a kid playing dress up... not what you would want to be said about you if you're a fashion blogger... :?
I've got a war on my mind...

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

Oh dear. She looks like a...builder? I don't even know. It's just hideous.
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

LAByDiana.com

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Actually over all are very in and I just recently bough a pair myself. The trick is, you don't want the over alls to drown you like Dulce's are, because that makes you look like a painter, but you don't want em to fit perfectly and true to size because that will make you look like a child.its insanely hard to find a nicely cut pair of overalls , and even harder to pull it off
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Casablancas
Talker
Talker

Post by Casablancas »

^ yeah, it's all about how you wear it and if you can just pull it off. I was just laughing because she looks so silly in them. She looks like she's drowning in them lol. IMO, Rihanna looked so cute in her overalls
ImageImage

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Riri looks good in everythinggggg ughhh

xboxaddikt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xboxaddikt »

lol! i cant even!

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Bootyguru wrote:Also.........theres an obvious shadow that the white pole is casting. Talk about something else thats actually interesting/funny.
I'll talk about what I want, feel free to ignore my messages if you don't like them, others have pointed out photoshop in her pictures, it's obvious that she does. And as for shadow, I don't see a shadow cast by "a pole" that you are seeing. :?

IMZ-xo
Informer
Informer

Post by IMZ-xo »

smashthebox wrote:
Bootyguru wrote:Also.........theres an obvious shadow that the white pole is casting. Talk about something else thats actually interesting/funny.
I'll talk about what I want, feel free to ignore my messages if you don't like them, others have pointed out photoshop in her pictures, it's obvious that she does. And as for shadow, I don't see a shadow cast by "a pole" that you are seeing. :?
Yeah that shadow is very strange. Is it possible that's it caused by the bridge or whatever the heck that seems to be above her? Because if there was a pole that wide behind her, then wouldn't we also see it going down past her elbow?... I thought poles were straight. IDK, something just doesn't make sense LOL.

But at the same time I don't think her photoshop skills are that good and that she would be able to superimpose that realistically.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I loooove her white shoes though. Those beautiful shoes and she ruins them with that atrocious outfit -_-.

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

They all look stupid as hell in those overalls

boybeauty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boybeauty »

Gross! it looks like she took a dump in those overalls. She claims to be so into fashion and is a "De-siy-ner" put that big ol baggy pair of overalls on and cuff the bottoms. Fashion suicide.

Return to “Dulce Candy”