DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 3

Ughh_guru
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 3

Post by Ughh_guru »

This is my first time on this thread and I can't believe she is actually still relevant..

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

she's not lol

ThatCrazyVegetarian
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatCrazyVegetarian »

I feel like her content got somewhat better and then totally tanked. I started watching one of her videos the other day and just couldn't do it.
Poetic & Noble Land Mermaid.
Beet Farmer
Most Sarcastic Person You'll Ever Meet.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

I can't believe she was able to get a company to collaborate with her on those makeup bags they sell at Ulta. She hardly gets any views on her videos and her content is so boring. I wonder if the company she collaborated with only cared about her subscriber count, which is somehow still at 2 million. :roll:

I can't stand to watch her videos now, something about her personality just creeps me out. It's like she's trying to be a cheesy talk show host like Kelly Ripa or some s**** but she's like in her living room and not on tv, so there's no need for that level of artificiality.

Post by Guest »

HER BLOG IS BACK! I actually really liked her blog back in the day even though a lot of her fashion choices are questionable and I feel like she sometimes chooses items that don't match her body type. She literally has no waist. A few months ago she posted either some snaps or an IG video of her wearing lingerie in the mirror and it was the most awkward thing ever. IDK why...there's just something about her that is not sexy at all.

I was watching her IG story yesterday and again, she started talking about all of the meditation and energy stuff and if you're into that cool. But most of the time when she speaks it doesn't make sense. And it's borderline narcissistic. IDK i feel like if people she knows don't drop and kiss her ass, she is not interested and then complains that she doesn't have friends. I feel like she always makes it seem like THEY are the problem. I wonder whatever happened to Morgan :? She's one of those people that starts hanging out with someone and instantly labels them a best friend and then next thing you know they don't even talk bc...she's not comfortable being herself in front of others. And she forces friendships. Sometimes friends disagree or fight. She hasn't graded this.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Ughh_guru wrote:This is my first time on this thread and I can't believe she is actually still relevant..
idontknowwhoiam wrote:she's not lol
Yeah she really isn't lol. Her views continue to be pitiful and her video comments are hilarious to read because her subs tell it like it is.

apple197
Learner
Learner

Post by apple197 »

I don't really watch but like her non beauty videos much more. I personally don't mind the rambling. She wasn't the greatest at makeup and has a mua do her makeup for all the shoots and events she goes to. I think she's grown in terms of style too. It's eccentric at times but it doesn't look as tacky from the years back. She's just so dang small (4'9?!) it's probably hard to find chic clothing that doesn't drape her.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I love that she spoke out on the refugee crisis. It's truly appalling, and needs as many voices speaking in opposition as possible.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I'm glad she did since she has a platform for it. I didn't particularly like when she spoke about suicide and how she sort of blamed the victim when saying "it's never the answer" which tells me she isn't too understanding but thats a controversial topic in its own.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

cherryGummybear wrote:I'm glad she did since she has a platform for it. I didn't particularly like when she spoke about suicide and how she sort of blamed the victim when saying "it's never the answer" which tells me she isn't too understanding but thats a controversial topic in its own.
I know Dulce means well, but let's be honest, she isn't the smartest person around. She often makes videos/posts about important matters but she doesn't proper research etc.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

What's the deal with Dulce's and her husbands military service? I know she's referenced it a few times, but I was always shocked at how positive she portrayed it, and never made it sound like it was traumatic or anything. I know everyone's experience is different, but was she just incredibly lucky to not have near death experiences or things like that? Or does she just not mention all of the hard times she endured?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

123xyz wrote:What's the deal with Dulce's and her husbands military service? I know she's referenced it a few times, but I was always shocked at how positive she portrayed it, and never made it sound like it was traumatic or anything. I know everyone's experience is different, but was she just incredibly lucky to not have near death experiences or things like that? Or does she just not mention all of the hard times she endured?
I don't know what she says now, but in the past she told negative experiences she had. Her group was attacked in Iraq, she said she was in the vehicle and got very scared. She mentioned once a very bad experience with a superior during her training days. Problems with other soldiers and so on. It's in all videos and vlogs but I really can't tell which once and when she posted them.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

QueenE wrote:
123xyz wrote:What's the deal with Dulce's and her husbands military service? I know she's referenced it a few times, but I was always shocked at how positive she portrayed it, and never made it sound like it was traumatic or anything. I know everyone's experience is different, but was she just incredibly lucky to not have near death experiences or things like that? Or does she just not mention all of the hard times she endured?
I don't know what she says now, but in the past she told negative experiences she had. Her group was attacked in Iraq, she said she was in the vehicle and got very scared. She mentioned once a very bad experience with a superior during her training days. Problems with other soldiers and so on. It's in all videos and vlogs but I really can't tell which once and when she posted them.
This clarifies a lot. I was just shocked at how positive Dulce portrayed it in the videos I've seen, and this makes her experience seem a lot more standard. Good for her for recovering from that, and having the strength to serve.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

123xyz wrote:
QueenE wrote:
This clarifies a lot. I was just shocked at how positive Dulce portrayed it in the videos I've seen, and this makes her experience seem a lot more standard. Good for her for recovering from that, and having the strength to serve.
Yeah. Honestly I'm sure there is a lot she didn't tell, cause if you have followed her for a long time, you'll know she had/have some issues. Maybe they aren't due to the army but maybe yes. I remember she once said how her self esteem was low cause a superior was constantly treating her in a certain way.

Anyway, I must have missed it. Anyone knows why she dropped the whole adoption/fostering thing and started with fertility treatments?

LunaGotLost
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaGotLost »

Someone's going through a new cycle of friends to share. I haven't watched the videos, but it seems they aren't YouTubers or influencers as far as I know? Does she go into how she knows these women & cultivated friendships with them? I hope they aren't people who work for her in some capacity.

FickleBeat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FickleBeat »

Is she still relevant?

LucilleHaul++
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LucilleHaul++ »

I don’t know how relevant she is but she just admitted fertility issues due to having the “claps” at 18....sooo was that just for views?? hmmm
and I do empathize with anyone with fertility issues.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

LucilleHaul++ wrote:I don’t know how relevant she is but she just admitted fertility issues due to having the “claps” at 18....sooo was that just for views?? hmmm
and I do empathize with anyone with fertility issues.
But she's discussed her fertility issues for years now. I don't think she admitted now for views since she's been updating us on her process of potentially having more kids and what is up with her body. I'm just surprised it took her this long to find out the answer for her issues.

FickleBeat wrote:Is she still relevant?
Her gets less than 100k views and has millions of subs, she also has 1 million IG followers but only gets around 10k likes per post. She has crazy low engagement. It does not add up.

Post by Guest »

I hate talking about kids but.. has anyone noticed what a brat Izek is? And it's ALWAYS the parents' fault, never the kids. But I watched her IG story yesterday and Izek hit Dulce and they just laugh. I've also seen snaps of him talking back etc and they just think it's cute. Dulce probably enables this behavior bc she had a more tough childhood and plus they probably overindulge Izek bc of their fertility issues. Again, not blaming the boy. More looking at the terrible parenting. I also remember a few years back when people left "mean" comments after Dulce posted a pic of Izek at a restaurant pouring syrup into the sugar container. Like ump You know one of the employees has to clean that up right? It is not cute.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I haven't noticed cause I don't pay that much attention to her anymore but it's not surprising to me. omg did she really upload a video of him hitting her? Maybe she doesn't think it's big deal.

I did see she was doing a video collaboration with Adrienne bailone. I find Adrienne sort of annoying so I can imagine the video would be sort of them squawking over each other.

Return to “Dulce Candy”