Emma ‘What Fad Can Make Me Famous?’ Beggery - Part 5

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma ‘What Fad Can Make Me Famous?’ Beggery - Part 5

Post by LoopyJuice »

Double post but what the hell does she see in him? He’s beyond ugly. He’s just some sad, desperate, pathetic greaseball who’s trying to cling onto whatever bit of ‘fame’ he had while thinking he’s some sort of womaniser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

epicspacedorito wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:28 pm
ehh no to be fair I was kind of bullying her on twitter. I mean, she did it right back so we're even
I’d say you harassed her & her fans rather then bullied her, there’s a big difference. I’d call her making assumptions about you bullying & whatever the fuck that thing was were she went back & liked all your friends posts from years ago

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

LoopyJuice wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:59 pm
Double post but what the hell does she see in him? He’s beyond ugly. He’s just some sad, desperate, pathetic greaseball who’s trying to cling onto whatever bit of ‘fame’ he had while thinking he’s some sort of womaniser.
As I said earlier, his hit his midlife crisis. Knows his no longer a serial womaniser cause his a filthy looking 40 year old so he thinks dating a 28 year old will trick younger women into thinking his closer to their age, thus making him more appealing. Side note, I’m pretty sure I can actually smell him from that picture & my nostrils do not like it 🤮

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:18 pm
LoopyJuice wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:59 pm
As I said earlier, his hit his midlife crisis. Knows his no longer a serial womaniser cause his a filthy looking 40 year old so he thinks dating a 28 year old will trick younger women into thinking his closer to their age, thus making him more appealing. Side note, I’m pretty sure I can actually smell him from that picture & my nostrils do not like it 🤮
Everytime I see a picture of him I imagine he smells like a crowded subway on rush hour in the middle of summer with no AC :? :rofl:

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

She’s basically stripped away every bit of personality she once had so she can easily slide into these new personas and fads, and now she’s just left as a naked mannequin of a person. Kind of disturbing, especially considering most of her audience is kids, particularly tween and teen girls who look up to her immensely.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

When I see photos of him I have a very strong gut reaction that he's no good. Like some weird survival instinct kicks in like when you see a spider. What is she doing with him? Sure she's annoying but she's a decent looking girl and outgoing enough to surely find someone more suited?

When it all blows up in her face will she be expecting pity? Cuz it's very much a playing with fire situation she's got herself in.

timetotalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by timetotalk »

xoxofranky wrote: emma has been ripping off other youtubers from the very beginning. her channel first started gaining traction when she read 50 shades of gray and she admitted many times that this was inspired by alex day reading twilight.
I'm well aware of that, but that's not to say she hasn't come up with any original content at all. And I find it a bit understandable to do that when you're just starting out on Youtube and aren't sure of where or how to start, but she's been doing Youtube for, what, 7 years now? It's just sad at this point.

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

I honestly have no idea what she thinks she's doing with her content. She constantly spouts that she wants to be a musician but doesn't make muchmusic content for her YT channel since the release of villains. I mean, I know it was an ad, but her video making the original CWY was good. 24 hrs to write a song. Do it again. Post covers, post song writing challenge videos. Maybe rip off gabbie hanna with her "making of butterflies" video where she got instagram to "make her song". Make a song out of twitter replies or instagram comments. Hell, why not make a song using comments form this thread considering she trawls it so much.

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

615BFA1B-0CE5-4910-A58F-7B1455FB1764.jpeg
Oh god what is she doing to that poor cat smh

(And why the fuck is there a moneybag? Is she really that openly admitting she’s just trying to make money off her cat?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:45 am
615BFA1B-0CE5-4910-A58F-7B1455FB1764.jpeg

Oh god what is she doing to that poor cat smh

(And why the fuck is there a moneybag? Is she really that openly admitting she’s just trying to make money off her cat?)
she's she's incredibly greedy and while also being incredibly lazy. cute animal videos are easy, they don't take much creativity and they can get a lot of clicks from people outside her regular audience. i am not surprised that emma is desperate enough to try and tap into that.

i predict that the video ends up being 'cat thoughts'. if i'm right, i'll be back to explain my prediction.

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

im guessing it might be "buying my cat stuff from wish" and that could explain why its taking so long to wait until the second part..... delivery times

sniffingoutdanger
Learner
Learner

Post by sniffingoutdanger »

this terrifies me
just like a bad dream you'll disappear
another map turns blue
mirror on mirror
and i imagine you taking me out of here
to deepen our love
it isn't even a fraction

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

epicspacedorito wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm
im guessing it might be "buying my cat stuff from wish" and that could explain why its taking so long to wait until the second part..... delivery times
So in other words she’s followed Cultaholic’s(yeah I’m aware loads of other have probably done it but I watched theirs yesterday) recent vid where they brought £200 worth of fake wrestling merch from Wish & decided that Leia needs to be given some useless, knock off tat from China that probably might kill her if it’s been in contact/made with something dangerous to cats. So much for you thinking of this idea yourself aye Emma? Girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner

Post by LoopyJuice »

sniffingoutdanger wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:16 pm

this terrifies me
Oh my god, someone call child protection right now.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Omg he looks like the neighbourhood creep lol
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

And now you know what I mean when I say his eyes scream ‘Predator’.

Disclaimer for Emma before she goes on a Twitter rant about this: NONE of us are saying his into kids ffs so don’t get antsy....not that that takes much tbf

Riverwild
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Riverwild »

That headband that he wears on his head, I have questions.

Does he go to bed with it on? What’s it for? Is he hiding a receding hairline under there or a huge forehead maybe? Does he have more than one in the same colour or does he just wear the same one everyday? When he takes it off does he have a big red ring round his head? Does it cover his ears? Does he have sticky outty ears and that’s why he wears it? Does he have a summer and a winter version? Is it from a special shop that only sells headbands for men? Will Emma get one too? I really hope Emma gets one too.

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Riverwild wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Does he go to bed with it on? What’s it for? Is he hiding a receding hairline under there or a huge forehead maybe? Does he have more than one in the same colour or does he just wear the same one everyday? When he takes it off does he have a big red ring round his head? Does it cover his ears? Does he have sticky outty ears and that’s why he wears it? Does he have a summer and a winter version? Is it from a special shop that only sells headbands for men? Will Emma get one too? I really hope Emma gets one too.
I know that this is a joke post but i have a serious answer about where he got them all from. ...

remember emmas "Sammie" phase where she became a fashion blogger and splurged on like 50 head scarves that were worn about once each? yeah thats where theyre all from lmao

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

epicspacedorito wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:38 pm
Riverwild wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm

I know that this is a joke post but i have a serious answer about where he got them all from. ...

remember emmas "Sammie" phase where she became a fashion blogger and splurged on like 50 head scarves that were worn about once each? yeah thats where theyre all from lmao
Holy crap I never put two and two together on that even after we found out the exact date they got together. I still can’t imagine that happening around the same time. Guess it’s weird to imagine Emma’s fourth-rate Sammi impression next to him lol

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

I thought Emma had a Patreon already & she stopped using it because nobody was stupid enough to pay her for zero extra content?

Return to “Emma Blackery”