Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

loli189
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by loli189 »

Idk putting on weight so quickly from eating junk food nearly always makes people feel tired/grumpy and she may just be sick of having no energy, especially since chronic fatigue syndrome requires a good diet to properly manage. Personally, when I see people announce stuff like that on social media I automatically assume it won't last long
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

Post by Guest »

loli189 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:17 am
Personally, when I see people announce stuff like that on social media I automatically assume it won't last long
I kinda agree, not sure if she wants her followers to keep her accountable or not.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 am
lolidelete89 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:17 am
Personally, when I see people announce stuff like that on social media I automatically assume it won't last long
I kinda agree, not sure if she wants her followers to keep her accountable or not.
Give it a week & that tweet will disappear & it’ll be

“Why would anybody assume I was keeping fit?” Hehe 😒

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

SendNoodles wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:36 am
Do you think she read the comments here about her weight?
Screenshot_20190612_133539.jpg
Nah she’s just probably found a new senpai to copy and try be like.

Remember how she copied Sammi Jefcoate when she was trying to be a IG model?

Emma’s just found a new niche that she’s going to try get famous by.

She’ll post 100 gym photos, realise that she’s not being hailed at the next fitness guru, have a tantrum and then try something else.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

She keeps saying that music is her passion but I just don't see it. She doesn't have a unique sound and her lyrics are very bland. She spends so much money producing boring, forgettable songs.

If I were in her position I would start experimenting by covering songs in different styles. They could be simple bedroom recordings and her fans would still go crazy over it. She already has a platform that she could easily expand upon while also discovering her true sound.

Post by Guest »

I feel the same way. If she really was that passionate you would see her talk more about her music in her socials(remember how she barely advertised CWY). Maybe do some cover songs on IG live streams or even on her YT. Heck her latest cover of any song was the "my thoughts on Google + 2018 edition". I just don't see how she is going to make something out of her music. I know she had that monthly album thingy, but she seems to have ditched that as well.

I feel both Dodie and Tessa does a better job at that. Cause the first thing that pops into my head when I hear their names is musician. With Emma it's more "eehm, yeah she kinda does youtube?". And Emma always says she is writing stuff and producing a lot behind the scene, but we barely get to see any of it. Why doesn't she post more small clips or songs that are the in early stages? That would create hype and interest around her music, rather than just saying "well something is in the works atm but I wont tell you what".

I'm not a musician at all, but as a average joe, I gotta say her music is pretty bland and average. There is nothing that makes her stand out. Her lyrics skills are meh at best. There is barely any "deep" meaning to her lyrics, and it's average at best. Her vocals aren't unique, and it's very shouty. If she was on the radio, she would just blend into the rest of todays pop.

Bottom line is, Emma's music reach is tied to her Youtube core fans.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

I couldn’t even tell ya what genre Emma does cause she’s forever changing her sound. I brought Sucks to be You cause I’m into anything with guitars & drums & thought it was a good song(not even 5 plays & I’d deleted it from my iTunes) & then she releases an album like Villians. It’s no wonder she’s had no success if she’s gonna throw shit at the wall & see what sticks rather then sticking to one path. All musicians do it, take Paramore, they’ve got their drum based songs then they have The Only Exception or even Biffy Clyro, heavier songs then they’ve got Many of Horror or Re-Arrange. It can be done Emma, you don’t have to tick every musical genre box with every song you write or record

Post by Guest »

This is just trivial but lmao Emma :rofl: You can't be that stupid.

bluuhaair
Learner
Learner

Post by bluuhaair »

I don't get why she's playing that card really, considering that she was a huge Lushie and that a naked shower gel is essentially just a shaped soap.
Just seems like throwing shade at a successful musician to me.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

i’d make the assumption that shower bars are soaps that you’d rather use on your body- but why is she trying t mock someone cause those bars are way better for the environment. The one in the picture is even wrapped in paper wrapping?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

bluuhaair wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:10 pm
I don't get why she's playing that card really, considering that she was a huge Lushie and that a naked shower gel is essentially just a shaped soap.
Just seems like throwing shade at a successful musician to me.
Exactly, it just came off as her doing her typical bitchy thing of trying to find the first thing she can criticize to make herself look superior by default, because she’s jealous that someone’s out there doing stuff and doing something with their life while she puts out five-seconds-of-effort music and spends the rest of her time on the couch stuffing her face with crisps as she refreshes the latest page of this forum.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

Apperantly it was hilarious to her :roll:

Side note, the difference between one year.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Looks wise, I prefer current day Emma but what’s with that funky right eyebrow? Is it like that cause she’s permanently surprised by everything? Also, is she back to copying the ex wife’s make up style again? Oh dear me Emma, be yourself, not what he wants his women to look like

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

i replied to some of emmas tweets... waiting to see the response i get from her stans lol

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

MissDelaney27
Talker
Talker

Post by MissDelaney27 »

Have you guys seen Leena Norms video on YouTuber books she uploaded a few days ago? She works in publishing and busts three myths about YouTuber books. She has access to the number of sales certain books had and she mentions that a YouTuber with 1.4 million subscribers only sold 5 thousand something (I don't remember the exact amount) books. I'm pretty sure she's talking about Emma.

I knew she didn't sell a lot, but that's a really low number compared to her subscriber count. Then again, I don't think her subscribers were in the right demographics for the kind of book she wrote? She wanted to write a book for someone like her sister, but I feel like most of her audience is older then that. I might be wrong though. Just thought I'd update you guys.

Post by Guest »

MissDelaney27 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:38 am
I knew she didn't sell a lot, but that's a really low number compared to her subscriber count.
It might actually be really close to the real thing. I know the publisher also at some point took Emma's book of the market more or less. I don't remember every details in her book drama, but Emma did end up in a public fight with them. Either way, it got basically pulled off the market. It sounds like Emma has a big audience, but she really doesn't. There are only a certain amount % of people that would actually go buy her book, cause they are into reading books and stuff. I'm not sure how well she did with Amazon sale, and other platforms. Leena only speaks about physical book sell in the uk. My opinion is that it might very much be close to realistic number.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Yeah, Emma’s book got pulled cause she put tweets up slating Waterstones for putting the book out early(like she’s fucking JK Rowling or something) & Waterstones found out & pulled it. Also, isn’t her sister like 10? Most 10 year olds are into iPads & Playstations, not life advice books from a then 24 year old

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Emma’s book panned because people knew she was only writing it for the money...she’d spent ages slating YT books so everyone with a brain knew it was a rushed cash grab.

I don’t like to touch on her weight. I don’t think she’s fat or skinny. She looks about average for her height. If anything carrying a bit of extra weight makes her boobs look less like stuck on plastic balls.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Emma's weight is fine. It's natural to gain weight when you're in a relationship. I just wish she'd see Davey for the trash he is and leave him.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I was just trying to point out what a difference there was. Anyways, I won't go into the subject of weight.
Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 am
Yeah, Emma’s book got pulled cause she put tweets up slating Waterstones for putting the book out early(like she’s fucking JK Rowling or something) & Waterstones found out & pulled it.

Yet another reason why Emma should have a social media team. Then they would have stopped her from doing stuff like that or getting into twitter drama. She could have gotten much more deeper engagement and interaction with her audience, rather than tweeting out stuff about soaps and tango blast.

Return to “Emma Blackery”