Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emma

Post by Ghostie_ »

happyapple wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Why does she mention people dropping her name for attention in like every song lol

You're not that famous hun

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
All these micro celebrities, like Youtubers and reality TV people are obsessed with this kind of thinking....like they think anyone who mentions them is a jealous meanie and wants attention

You’d never get actual celebrities like Idk Adele or Ed Sheeran tweeting about people mentioning them...cause they don’t need to remind anyone they’re famous.

Micro celebs do it because being micro famous is the only thing they’ve “got” over their former friends/partners. Even if those people don’t even want to be famous.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Re: Emma "I'm A Musician, Not A YouTuber" Blackery - Part 3

Post by Guest »

The new version of her new song is definitely an improvement. I like it, but I can see myself getting bored of it quickly, kind of like Dirt and Agender.

I don't get the whole dropping her name thing. I haven't heard anyone do it yet she mentions it so much. Is it just a "look at me, I'm famous" thing?

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Out of interest, because the song was originally an advert, does the company she wrote the song for get a cut? If so does she have to say it’s AD

msslovett
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by msslovett »

does anyone else think her new song and especially the chorus sounds a lot like "bad ideas" from tessa violet? the choir-y "hey!" part i mean. idk when emma's song was recorded but it really sounds similar.

i've been reading here for many years but this is my first post, and let me just say, thank you emma for entertaining me throughout those years. you are literally the person i work hard to never become. i also have bpd (not gonna write my whole life story here) and you are the person who keeps me grounded and checked. i have never seen a person lacking a personality this much before. yes, people with bpd have a hard time figuring themselves out but rarely do they absolutely rebrand, deny their whole past and claim "this is my happiest!" even tho it's the thousandth time you're saying it and you should be embarrassed.

i think i speak for a lot people here when i say we see your daily posts on social media mentioning "your boy" still. you claim it's not this davey person. let's imagine it's not. do we know any other people who just constantly keep mentioning their "boy"s but never show them, never introduce them, never even give an information about them. you either a) have no problem being enthusiastic about your relationship, are open with your friends and family (and audience in your case) and include your boyfriend in your social circle, introduce them or b) are a private person, don't really mention anything at all about being in a relationship, don't constantly talk about them, only say you have a partner when you're asked. you're trying to do both emma. and it shows. we're not stupid. you like attention. it's really, really, transparent. hope to see your davey story in a desperate video 2 or so years from now, with you rebranding again in a video titled "mistakes i made" or "times i was the bad guy"

i'd give you advice on how to improve your mental health but i don't care, you don't care, as long as you can live a faux-happy, faux-rich lifestyle.

you're never really gonna become an actual musician btw. wish you could understand that earlier.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I think her boy is either A) Davey or B) imaginary

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:39 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:50 am
spidermaann wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:52 am
Am I the only one wondering where the fuck her fringe went ? For someone with damaged hair it seems to have grown out quickly...
Same place as her “gamer girl” aesthetic, her rad phase, and her religion. :rofl:
Don't think I ever seen the religion phase, don't think I want to.

Listened to the new song, it's decent, I think 13 year old would have liked it more. Emma's only a month older than me but I feel like she is targeting a much younger audience with her latest music.
Her religious "phase", I believe, started when she briefly wore that purple wig. She only really mentioned it once as far as i can remember and said she probably wouldn't talk much about it because she didn't want people to get upset since she said she was atheist/agnostic (not sure which one she actually said) for so many years. People say it was a phase because it's Emma and it wouldn't be surprising at all, but Idk she might not have actually dropped it. Unless she said that she's an atheist recently and I missed it, in which case my b.

As far as the song, I've never really liked Emma's music. CWY is one of the only songs by her that I listened to and thought, "Oh yeah, might not be for everyone but I could see why someone would like it" I could see it playing at a middle school dance lol.
It mainly came across as just another fad because she went really hard posting all these inspirational posts and stuff about how it was so life-changing. The way it was suddenly the biggest thing in her life just mirrored all the other fads way too much imo. The way it came and went (on her social media, anyway, since that's all we really know) fits her pattern.

But yeah, if it was a genuine discovery of something that spoke to her soul or whatever, then I'm happy for her for sure and I don't think she has to speak about it if she doesn't want to. Just a little sus, that's all.

Post by Guest »

So she likely won't address the Karim drama OR her married boyfriend.

"Stolen nobody"
Nobody said you did. They said that you were dating a man who was married. They're two different things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

tztlcrdg wrote: So she likely won't address the Karim drama OR her married boyfriend.
I saw that. I used my boyfriend's instagram and asked her about davey to see if she responds, I doubt she will.

anonymous_gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymous_gossip »

tztlcrdg wrote: So she likely won't address the Karim drama OR her married boyfriend.

"Stolen nobody"
Nobody said you did. They said that you were dating a man who was married. They're two different things.
Yeah, now she's putting words into peoples mouths. I don't ever remember the words 'you stole him' or anything similar being said on here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Something to tell us, Emma?
𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰.

Post by Guest »

FloFlo69 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm
I saw that. I used my boyfriend's instagram and asked her about davey to see if she responds, I doubt she will.
By posting this you can guarantee she won't answer. She reads this board.

Post by Guest »

tztlcrdg wrote:
FloFlo69 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm
By posting this you can guarantee she won't answer. She reads this board.
It was pretty obvious whoever sent the message reads this, so I knew she wouldn't answer. I'm pretty sure she'll just block him.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

"Stolen nobody"
Exactly. People speculated she was dating a married guy. No one said she stole him.

And honestly! Emma, the most self obsessed woman on the internet, gets annoyed people guess she’s dating the ONLY OTHER PERSON on her IG. She turns off comments on pictures of them and wears posted a photo wearing his shirt...

She lead to the speculation herself.

By constantly saying “the boy” she sounds like one of them girls that say “my boyfriend goes to another school”

anonymous_gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymous_gossip »

Ghostie_ wrote:

"Stolen nobody"
Exactly. People speculated she was dating a married guy. No one said she stole him.

And honestly! Emma, the most self obsessed woman on the internet, gets annoyed people guess she’s dating the ONLY OTHER PERSON on her IG. She turns off comments on pictures of them and wears posted a photo wearing his shirt...

She lead to the speculation herself.

By constantly saying “the boy” she sounds like one of them girls that say “my boyfriend goes to another school”
In all honesty, I think she loves it.
If she is dating Davey (we all know she is by now, come on guys) - she is more than aware, and if she wasn't, she is now, that he is married and was in a relationship whilst he and her became an item.
So either;
1. She loves being the girl who 'stole' him from other people, and the drama it causes and hurt for others (sounds like Emma)
2. He's fed her some serious bullshit, which after everything (including the ex reaching out to her, and the wife tweeting her) she still believes whatever comes from his mouth.

People were refusing on here, to believe it without 'proof'. What proof do you even need? It doesn't take an idiot to work out that they're definitely an item, and then for her to post a picture of her wearing his shirt (or it's her shirt and he wears it, who fucking knows or cares) publicly.
Knowing full well, that he's on tour, also wearing that shirt, whilst she's with him, before obviously leaving it with her when he went on the rest of the tour, and knowing full well that people will be taking pictures of him and the band, did she think that a photo like that of him wearing the exact same shirt, wouldn't crop up?
It's almost as if, they're trying to drop hints, like they're not really trying to hide it, but at the same time, are, if that makes sense.
Because it causes drama, and we all know what Emma loves more than anything... (it's drama, for anyone that didn't get that)
𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

She won't talk about it because she loves people talking about her, even if what's being said is all just speculation, she loves it. Especially if her and Davey aren't dating because then we all just look stupid talking about it lol (not saying they are or aren't, because really no one knows for sure 100% either way, besides Emma and Davey. But there are a lot of things that point that direction.) If she really wanted everyone to stop talking about it she could simply say, "Its not who you think it is, and I'm choosing to respect the privacy of our relationship by not talking about it any further" and maybe giving some sort of nickname rather than constantly calling him boy or boyfriend. It just sounds weird and like she made him up all together when she does that.

Her loving drama could also explain why she posted the boo hoo my boyfriend isn't here, when Davey also so happens to be out of town (coincidence or not to be determined), because people are invested enough (whether thats stans or people on here just looking for some tea) to look into it and continue to talk about it.

I dunno, that's just how I see it. Since she loves reading here so much she should make a video doing it 😂 might actually be funny.... oh but yeah I forgot, she doesn't do comedy anymore, just starts drama and talks vaguely about a boyfriend who may or may not exist.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

fairyglobmother
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fairyglobmother »

:rofl: stolen... isn't stealing a human kidnapping? Think if he'd been kidnapped there would be some ''missing cat' style posters around.

Emmas probably fallen for the same lies the others must have heard too. There will either be a big thing to save their reps (bahaha) or she'll work it out eventually they just tried to warn her... no shame in saying you were lied to emma, none at all, that's all on him, you've just gotta deal with having shit vague posted about ppl that tried to help ya.

The new flowery pink girly thing she's doing ~barf~ and that song is awful unless you're a kiddie maybe. Tumblr is looking pretty sad too :roll:

UnrealRitualist

Post by UnrealRitualist »

fairyglobmother wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:41 pm
:rofl: stolen... isn't stealing a human kidnapping? Think if he'd been kidnapped there would be some ''missing cat' style posters around.

Emmas probably fallen for the same lies the others must have heard too. There will either be a big thing to save their reps (bahaha) or she'll work it out eventually they just tried to warn her... no shame in saying you were lied to emma, none at all, that's all on him, you've just gotta deal with having shit vague posted about ppl that tried to help ya.

The new flowery pink girly thing she's doing ~barf~ and that song is awful unless you're a kiddie maybe. Tumblr is looking pretty sad too :roll:
I had some weird feeling to check out her tumblr. Omg her reposts are the most childish “edgy” crap I’ve ever seen: BuT iM tHe HaPpIeSt EvEr GuYz. Whatever helps you sleep at night bitch. And agree about the song, more something you’ll hear at a primary school disco. But of course all the Stannies are lapping it up cos St Emma can’t do no wrong :roll:

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Her tumblr is literally the kinda shit I would have posted when I was 14 and edgy.

she probably realised that the rocker chick look didn’t go with the song so ditched it. Just shows how fake she is.

Also the song sounds like something from a kids bop album

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Sorry to double post but if you look at Taylor Swifts IG it’s all pink and girly and Emma is going on about how her own IG is pink themed....

Emma is obviously just copying someone else again.

I don’t see the point in a IG theme, why would you not just post whatever you like?

sniffingoutdanger
Learner
Learner

Post by sniffingoutdanger »

fudgeland wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 pm
anonymous_gossip wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:40 am
Has anyone else noticed that Emma seems to be purposely trying to interact with almost everyone on her Twitter too, fan wise. (Seeming to be only Twitter too, if you look at my next point further along)
She likes almost every Tweet that she is mentioned in, and now she's even liking and responding to so many tweets by fans, that aren't even about her or ones that she's not even mentioned in - meaning she'd have to be going and looking on their profiles personally to like and respond to stuff etc.
h.
I find this interesting, because back when Villains was almost released and she as in her let's-talk-about-music phase, she mentioned on twitter working with an music app to get inspired by the songs. I asked her directly what the app was, and she never replied.

Now, I don't expect her to reply to every single person who comments on something, but I thought if she was SO interested in talking about music, she would at least give a simple answer. I know this sounds petty, and it kinda bugged me at the time but I forgot about it, until I read now she's being super-engagey and I'm annoyed again. Clearly trying to "be there" for her fans now.

And while I'm here, I'm relatively new to her (a little over a year) and this whole changing phases doesn't seem to me like a personality issue, but more financial. Following trends like rashes because she has no idea how to make money otherwise.

Obviously the album didn't do as well as she thought it should, because she dropped pushing the album pretty quickly - normally there's more months of promo after the fact, but it looks like she just got bored with it after the tour was done. What, no new videos? Not even an obligatory 'on the road' live montage video backed by a track off the album? I guess that would cost more money - even though she could make it from existing audience-shot videos (they would love that) and she's decided it's not worth returning to. Granted, the time for that has passed anyway.

I don't know what the 'reddit content' phase was supposed to achieve, other than a desperate attempt to get eyeballs back after losing them on IPOAD (which I agree to what others said, was the most sincere version of her we've ever got) but ultimately wouldn't lead to more financial incentives. That was pretty bad advice from Roomie/BIAB.. even more so considering wtf Roomie is doing now, that stuff is trash.

So the fashion guru phase to me makes more sense, because she can actually make money from that in theory - sponsors, clothing placements, etc. Only thing is, she doesn't have any cache as being a fashion guru, so no-one takes her seriously. I was trying to think what could be next - she mentioned book recommendations, but I don't think she's gonna go hard on that (given the history with her own book). I dunno.. unboxing videos? or she completely dried up as a content producer?
i don't think that's the only reason that villains failed.

not only (in my opinion) was the album incredibly boring, the single choices were awful. if anyone actually watched the entirety of IPOAD (because of fucking course i have) they would know that emma chose the singles for the album over what songs were finished first. emma said that she thought the album would be finished relatively early because dirt was such an easy song to record and produce etc. but that simply wasn't the case. agenda was the second song that was in it's mixing / mastering stage whilst all the other songs hadn't even been produced properly as of yet. with icarus and take me out... if i remember correctly emma posted some videos on twitter which basically confirmed that the rest of the songs were in their mastering / mixing stage whilst those two songs were being released. with a push to get the album released AS SOON AS POSSIBLE the single choices weren't really going to keep anyone's attention for long. i agree that dirt was a good starting place and one of the best tracks on the album, but to me agenda, icarus and take me out were extremely dull. if people didn't really feel the same way, the album would be more well known.

honestly i stopped playing most of the songs on villains after a week it was released. emma can be a good writer, but the production on these songs are just uninteresting. she wanted villains to be reputation so hard. she even said in a video that reputation is the album she WISHED she wrote. granted to her, she had the idea of villains before reputation was released however reputation is still the album that people are going to remember more because the songs are better produced and are more memorable. if she couldn't afford to hire people that could make her songs better then she should've signed with a label. they could provide the cost of her album, more music videos, promotion, live montages, behind the scenes footage and deluxe tracks but she is still a youtuber at the end of the day and there are songs about hazel hayes, evan edinger and luke cutforth on there. nobody outside of the youtube community would've really understood what her songs were about.

the thing is... emma has potential. it's just what she does with that potential is what determines how "famous" she'll become. she has a new chance to promote cute without ya and yet she's not even doing THAT correctly.
just like a bad dream you'll disappear
another map turns blue
mirror on mirror
and i imagine you taking me out of here
to deepen our love
it isn't even a fraction

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

[/quote]
there are songs about hazel hayes, evan edinger and luke cutforth on there. nobody outside of the youtube community would've really understood what her songs were about.
[/quote]

Sorry to be out of the loop, I’m just really not enough of a fan of Emma’s voice to listen to her whole album - just not my personal taste - can anyone give a TLDR of the songs about the other youtubers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Emma Blackery”