Emma Blackery Part 2

autumnmorning
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Blackery Part 2

Post by autumnmorning »

Agenda sounds like something a twelve-year old girl would write after her friend changed schools and found a different clique. It even has a cringy 'let's just yell letters' part.
I've never been a fan of Emma's music, but her last stuff was at least bearable, while her new songs are just nothing but cringy.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

It just sounds like something off of a Kidz Bop album to me... i will say, i did listen to the acoustic version of dirt and it suits her voice a lot better then the original. I still don't like the lyrics, but it does sound better to me overall (other then the "twittah" part *cringe*). Anyone else think that the background music for both Dirt and Agenda drown out her voice too much? Its just too overpowering for her soft voice.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

Agenda is awful. It's just a mishmash of cliches and half of the lines are so clunky. "Does my narrative not fit your aesthetic?" or whatever it was, jeez. :?

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

fgururu wrote:Agenda is awful. It's just a mishmash of cliches and half of the lines are so clunky. "Does my narrative not fit your aesthetic?" or whatever it was, jeez. :?
I was about to comment here on how awful that line was, jesus christ for somebody who defines themselves as a musician she really seems to have no understanding of flow. Her song writing skills are very questionable, she just throws up whatever she thinks the young viewers will connect to with no regard of how well it actually sounds in the song.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

I made a new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=450&t=33728
i talk too much, sry

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

This one is the REAL Emma, not like all those other real Emmas, oh no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Emma Blackery”