Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Locked
User avatar
Rin Doodling
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Rin Doodling » Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm

HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
I'd say labeling a certain hairstyle to a race is racist but ok.

User avatar
Onelongfurby
Informer
Informer
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 3358 times
Been thanked: 1206 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Onelongfurby » Tue May 14, 2019 3:29 pm

epicspacedorito wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm
Onelongfurby wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:03 pm
Found this reply under her tango tweet. ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
A REPLY GUYS

Image
Before I begin, thanks for calling her out on her bullshit. You the true MVP

Now, can I just say: ugh. And arg. And fuck you, Emma. No amount of talk is gonna make us believe with you or side with you. You’ve proven time and time again that your word means fuck all, from going back on it, to pathetically chasing trends, to downright lying when you get exposed as an “other woman”. And you’re still lying! Like James Charles, you need to take a LONG break from social media— I’m talking three months or more— and experience real life, because your maturity is severely stunted and your ego is at catastrophic levels, and you need a firm reality check. Like someone else here suggested, go live off your savings (and smartly, stop going on shopping sprees and eating out for practically every meal) and train for a job, and then ease off social media. It’ll be best for you in the long run. You had your time, and it’s clear that you didn’t know how to handle it and didn’t WANT to know how to handle it, which is what landed you here, so now all you can do is make a graceful exit (or as graceful as an Emma Blackery can manage) and go back to real life.

annoyinglurker
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by annoyinglurker » Tue May 14, 2019 4:25 pm

it really is ridiculous how much she's changed. she was flawed from the word go but at least she seemed like someone that wasn't delusioned by fame and somewhat real. imagine if 2013 emma saw her now, she'd be horrified. she's turned into someone unrecognizable and has alienated most of her audience with her indecisiveness. her career is pretty much down the toilet and it's about time she hanged it up to save herself from further embarrassment.

Throwthewindow
Debater
Debater
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Throwthewindow » Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm

HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
What a silly statement. By that logic, aren't black people racists by chemically treating kinky hair to be soft and straight? Or shaving their head and wearing a wig?

User avatar
babygoat
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by babygoat » Tue May 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
What a silly statement. By that logic, aren't black people racists by chemically treating kinky hair to be soft and straight? Or shaving their head and wearing a wig?
Nah mate. There is history behind black people having to conform to European beauty standards, so no that isn't racist (also straight/soft/shaved hair isn't exclusive to one race lol). Anyway not saying Davey is racist for having dreadlocks but dreads are just not natural to white ppl. Like it's basically an indication that you're not washing/looking after your hair properly lmao

Throwthewindow
Debater
Debater
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Throwthewindow » Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 pm

babygoat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:02 pm
Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
What a silly statement. By that logic, aren't black people racists by chemically treating kinky hair to be soft and straight? Or shaving their head and wearing a wig?
Nah mate. There is history behind black people having to conform to European beauty standards, so no that isn't racist (also straight/soft/shaved hair isn't exclusive to one race lol). Anyway not saying Davey is racist for having dreadlocks but dreads are just not natural to white ppl. Like it's basically an indication that you're not washing/looking after your hair properly lmao
Is skin lightening racist? Just wondering where the line is.

What I'm saying is no culture can monopolize a hairstyle. You can't segregate people based on their hairstyles.

I agree that it doesn't look like he's bathed in a long while.

User avatar
The Crimson Contract
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by The Crimson Contract » Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 pm

idk I think it's a bit of a stretch to say Davey is racist based on his hairstyle. And tbh there is so much more else to talk about that is wrong when it comes to Davey. Like the fact that he is dating a client, a person who is much younger than him and that she is mentally vulnerable. Let's not get caught up in his dirty stinky dreads.
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

User avatar
The Crimson Contract
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by The Crimson Contract » Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Also, if you think about it. Yesterday was the day where she gave her 'heartfelt' reply about how she jumps from trend to another how it must be
"infuriated a lot of people who have got behind a certain thing I’ve done when I’ve stated it’s the ‘real me’ only for me to disappoint them. It’s something I’m aware of, and I hope one day I stop telling myself I have to be one thing."
But she also made a post on her instastory about that her favorite thing is to watch people get so pressed about Tango blast,
"as if people think I'm actually that demanding lloooooool stop embarrassing yourself".
This is so classic Emma falseness. And this is probably how she controls a lot of stannies. She compliments them, let them feel special, but if they don't do as Queen Emma say's she can turn 180 on you and attack you. It's that toxic duality, she takes you in with warm hands only to have a stab at you when you least expect it. Let's not forget that Emma last year made an angel list over fan's that supported her album, fans that went the extra mile. But as soon as she didn't need them anymore she dropped them.
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Online
Hayfeversufferer89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:00 pm

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 pm
idk I think it's a bit of a stretch to say Davey is racist based on his hairstyle. And tbh there is so much more else to talk about that is wrong when it comes to Davey. Like the fact that he is dating a client, a person who is much younger than him and that she is mentally vulnerable. Let's not get caught up in his dirty stinky dreads.
I said it way back but I really hope his not dating her because he sees her as an easy target because of all her mental health problems because that really is just him being a piece of shit if so. Although he does look like he can be quite controlling, I mean she changed up her style to “please him” only then for someone to say that it was the exact style of his wife & then she returned back to normal Emma. As for her taking that picture to show him off, what’s she got to show off exactly? His a 40 year old man who looks like he has perma stank & has been sleeping rough, his not exactly Chris Hemsworth or 90’s George Clooney! People probably thought she was his carer & it was nice that she was doing her bit for the elderly

User avatar
LaFleche
Debater
Debater
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:14 am
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by LaFleche » Tue May 14, 2019 11:55 pm

Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:00 pm
The Crimson Contract wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 pm
idk I think it's a bit of a stretch to say Davey is racist based on his hairstyle. And tbh there is so much more else to talk about that is wrong when it comes to Davey. Like the fact that he is dating a client, a person who is much younger than him and that she is mentally vulnerable. Let's not get caught up in his dirty stinky dreads.
I said it way back but I really hope his not dating her because he sees her as an easy target because of all her mental health problems because that really is just him being a piece of shit if so. Although he does look like he can be quite controlling, I mean she changed up her style to “please him” only then for someone to say that it was the exact style of his wife & then she returned back to normal Emma. As for her taking that picture to show him off, what’s she got to show off exactly? His a 40 year old man who looks like he has perma stank & has been sleeping rough, his not exactly Chris Hemsworth or 90’s George Clooney! People probably thought she was his carer & it was nice that she was doing her bit for the elderly
Wih
Spot on!! So true and you had me howling with laughter on a train amidst dozens of people. Thank you :rofl:
Not a native English speaker.

Image

User avatar
HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 527 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by HippoFriend » Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 am

Rin Doodling wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
I'd say labeling a certain hairstyle to a race is racist but ok.

This is the same like saying "i don't see colour" which means you are not able to see racial discrimination. I'm not going to derail this thread with this topic but you all can read up on it if you google "dreads white people". There are so many articles and blogposts that will explain the problem much better than me.

User avatar
HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 527 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by HippoFriend » Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 am

Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
What a silly statement. By that logic, aren't black people racists by chemically treating kinky hair to be soft and straight? Or shaving their head and wearing a wig?
Black people crushing under white people's beauty standards is not racism. There is also no racism against white people (at least in Western countries).

User avatar
Rin Doodling
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Rin Doodling » Wed May 15, 2019 3:03 am

HippoFriend wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 am
Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
What a silly statement. By that logic, aren't black people racists by chemically treating kinky hair to be soft and straight? Or shaving their head and wearing a wig?
Black people crushing under white people's beauty standards is not racism. There is also no racism against white people (at least in Western countries).
Offtopic: "crushing under white people's beauty standards". Jeez, what if they simply like their hair straight?

Not sure if you're trolling and this has become super off topic now, so that's the last reply I'm gonna send regarding this.

Racism exists against every race. Of course, black people get discriminated a lot more than white people. I'd never argue about that one.

I still don't see how having a certain hairstyle is racist. Limiting someone from having a certain hairstyle just because of their race? Sounds like racism, huh?

loli189
Debater
Debater
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:49 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 410 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by loli189 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:08 am

HippoFriend wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 am
Rin Doodling wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm
HippoFriend wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Ah I forgot: Dreads on white people are also really fucking racist. Read up on it, Emma.
I'd say labeling a certain hairstyle to a race is racist but ok.

This is the same like saying "i don't see colour" which means you are not able to see racial discrimination. I'm not going to derail this thread with this topic but you all can read up on it if you google "dreads white people". There are so many articles and blogposts that will explain the problem much better than me.

A big point people usually make on this topic is the cultural significance of dreadlocks to poc and how it's being erased by white people using them as 'fashion'. However, almost every culture has worn dreadlocks at some point during history including the celts and the vikings. To me, cultural appropriation is pretty clear cut when it comes to things like wearing a bindi as an edgy fashion accessory w/o properly understanding its history but wearing dreadlocks is a real grey area. It's important to recognise that historically, stereotypically white beauty standards have been pushed over other ones (i.e. straight, soft hair ect.) but I don't think an appropriate way to deal with it is to take issue with white people wearing dreadlocks since they genuinely do have cultural significance to some white people. The style isn't exclusive to one race like a traditional form of dress might be and a lot of white people with thick, curly hair wear dreadlocks as a way to manage their hair. Additionally, hair dreads better if it's clean so a white person having dreads isn't really an indication that they don't wash. It's true, straight hair will more easily get damaged but it can definitely be avoided.

A better idea imo would be to continue to push against traditional beauty standards to work towards these hairstyles being widely accepted and to continue to educate people about what things like dreadlocks and braids mean to poc. It's a fascinating piece of history and we don't do well by trying to ban hairstyles. We should be trying to preserve history and tradition by encouraging those that just view dreadlocks as a fashion choice to research and learn about their significance in every culture they've been a part of.

But yh sorry for the long reply basically I'm not convinced Davey is racist based on his questionable choice to have those dreadlocks on his head. This is also off topic so this is all I'll say
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

User avatar
Ghostie_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 904
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 3000 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Ghostie_ » Wed May 15, 2019 5:07 am

“It’s something I’m aware of, and I hope one day I stop telling myself I have to be one thing.”

So she’s aware of it but she doesn’t work on it.

I find it funny that she’s thinking of this tango thing as one of her phases

Like alongside trying to be Dan Howell and finding religion at the same time as getting into twenty one pilots she’s now the woman who goes on about tango.
“An online forum began to take it upon themselves to deep dive into my married friend's life, including his wifes social media, purely because of speculation that he is my 'mystery boyfriend'”

User avatar
The Crimson Contract
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by The Crimson Contract » Wed May 15, 2019 6:35 am

so she’s aware of it but she doesn’t work on it.
Yup sounds like Emma, she knows what she must do but she is too lazy to do anything about it :roll: Just had a look and this saturday it will be a month since she last posted something on her YT channel. I can't wait to see her comedy series flop and her getting all mad saying stuff like " I thought this was what YOU guys wanted!" and putting the blame of low view numbers on us rather then herself.
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Online
wooyww
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 am
Location: dxb
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by wooyww » Wed May 15, 2019 7:30 am

does she really think the tango ice blast thing is cute because honey it... really isn't....
@bastilledan: i need to find some shade and curl up in a ball somewhere

User avatar
Ghostie_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 904
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 3000 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Ghostie_ » Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 am

wooyww wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:30 am
does she really think the tango ice blast thing is cute because honey it... really isn't....
She’s just entitled and thinks the world owes her something because “DOnT yOu KnoW WHo I Am”
“An online forum began to take it upon themselves to deep dive into my married friend's life, including his wifes social media, purely because of speculation that he is my 'mystery boyfriend'”

User avatar
epicspacedorito
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by epicspacedorito » Wed May 15, 2019 1:47 pm

on my reply to emma about the tango ice blast (which she replied to), I got another response. I know I shouldn't really interact w/ her stannies but I couldn't help but like it

Image
For the record, I am, in fact, a boy.

User avatar
The Crimson Contract
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by The Crimson Contract » Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Off topic: Nothing like calling someone else a cunty lmao Same person tweeted this btw


Anyways, ten bucks says Emma won't strike down on her stannies. She loves that they do this kind of stuff, lets them take the heat and blame for what she really wants to say to people.
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Online
Hayfeversufferer89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:14 pm

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Off topic: Nothing like calling someone else a cunty lmao Same person tweeted this btw


Anyways, ten bucks says Emma won't strike down on her stannies. She loves that they do this kind of stuff, lets them take the heat and blame for what she really wants to say to people.
Until they want her to help them in arguments with other people who are slating her then she throws them under the bus & claims “not to have time” for any of it. Must be hard being a lazy scrounger who wants everything handed to them but never having time for anything 🙄

User avatar
epicspacedorito
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by epicspacedorito » Wed May 15, 2019 2:49 pm

^^ emma will reply to anyone with a different opinion than her and victimise herself and the moment one of her fans is getting bullied on twitter she'll just blank them and claim she's too busy for social media. Like, girl, the real reason she's "too busy" is she's constantly refreshing this forum waiting for more posts to be made about her. Let's be real lol
For the record, I am, in fact, a boy.

Online
Hayfeversufferer89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm

The way she stalks this forum is weird, especially when she has an account so could drop in & give her POV or reasoning behind her latest stupid decision, whenever she wanted

User avatar
Onelongfurby
Informer
Informer
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 3358 times
Been thanked: 1206 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Onelongfurby » Wed May 15, 2019 3:35 pm

^^ yeah, I’ve kept expecting her to do that recently, whether it be defending her boyfriend or defending her tango obsession but it’s never happened. It’s clear from tweets (and a certain insta story lol) that she’s been reading here because she directly responds to our criticisms and comments, but she’s too chickenshit to actually come on here and talk to us directly. She’d rather vague-post and play the victim, AGAIN.

Online
Hayfeversufferer89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:52 pm

Wouldn’t be a day in Emma’s life if she didn’t play victim. I’m still waiting to see a picture of this tattoo she was so excited for. Don’t tell me it’s another thing you mention but don’t actually follow up on showing the internet Emma? Come on Emma, show us or is it another of the great list of things in your life that you regret?

Locked

Return to “Emma Blackery”