Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420169510.481394.jpg
She is an attention seeking, insecure bitch. She's so afraid of anyone tarnishing her image yet she posts half naked selfies on IG. Pathetic!!!!

Grow up Horry!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

supertroll wrote:I think there's a lot to do with Steve hasn't give her a commitment yet. Lots of youtubers at her age or even younger than her, are either engaged or married with kids, holly is 30. No 30 yo women wanna take things slow especially they ve been dating for 3-4 years already, and that's a long time especially at this age, you'd think they should at least be engaged by now.
To each their own, I am 32 and have been with my boyfriend for nearly 9 years and we feel the need to get engaged/married.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

supertroll wrote:

Not sure if the link will work, this is an old video Steve posted sometime when they first started dating, it's basicly about how insecure holly really is, every time she saw Steve trying to take a video of her she hide her face. Pretty disturbing. I'm surprised she didn't ask him to take it down.
yes the link totally works, thanks for sharing that. I guess when she doesn't have control of lighting/angles, knowing what she will look like she doesn't like to be filmed. I can't believe he posted that online too for everyone to see it makes her looks extremely insecure.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

123xyz wrote:I wonder what's up with Holly. She keeps posting odd things online and hinting at being upset, and she commented back to someone on her videos that she has been really sad lately and does not see that changing.

I think it's really sad how insecure she is. Personally, I think she is a very beautiful woman, but it's evident that her self esteem is at a -2. I wonder what Steve thinks of her photos. Posting photos like that online is strange, and he definitely seems them.

I've said this before and I can completely empathize with her because I believe we have the same problem (though I'm no where as pretty as she is).

For someone with low self-esteem to put themselves out there on the internet is probably more damaging to herself emotionally and mentally than it is good.

Honestly, I believe the only reason she is still doing what she's doing is because she literally needs the compliments she receives to feel good about herself and feel like she is worth something. Unfortunately, it's only a temporary pick-me up for her because she's just so insecure and just doesn't love herself. I'm not trying to be harsh but that seems to be her reality.

I don't know her personally or anything, but I can suspect that her being adopted could be a reason for the way she feels. Or maybe where she grew up, there weren't a lot of asians so she was isolated. Or just a lot of exposure to bullying, and it could have been at a young age where she was just never taught how to deal with it. I don't know.

I feel really bad for her honestly. Maybe one day she'll wake up and realize just how unhappy she is with herself and nothing can ever lift her back up except herself. And when she does realize that, she can go find the help she needs to be a happy person. Because as she is right now, she just emits negative energy towards anyone. Her low self esteem results in her taking the majority of things said to her in a negative light, even if it was not intended that way. In her mind she just believes that people hate her because she is her, she is unworthy and she tries to defend herself but ends up doing so in a very mean/bitchy way. It's not right, but that's just how she's developed her defense mechanism.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

shesassy wrote:Hey there!
If you haven't noticed the recent drama in the stickied posts, GG(1) is being taken over by a tyrant.

For more info go to http://freegurugossip.tumblr.com. A permanent home is under construction, so please bookmark and keep your eye out for 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.com. In the meantime, a few dedicated gossipers have created fallout shelters for us at the following URLs: reddit.com/r/foreverkailyn & http://gurugateway.freeforums.net

I know this may seem sudden, just trying to spread the news. :love2:

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

From the old gg I remember people said that they met at some party/club and Steve actually had a gf at the time and he dumped her for Holly. I'm not sure how accurate my story is though, I don't remember the exact details.

I think they're been dating for 6-7 years now actually... they were dating before Holly moved out to LA, I think they started dating at 2008-2009, might be even earlier.

I don't see a problem with Steve not commiting to marriage (it's obvious that Holly wants a ring on her finger, she's mentioned multiple times that she wants to be a SAHM and have kids, she even has a shoebox full of makeup she's saving up for her wedding day). I don't follow Steve but from a quick look at his instagram, it seems like he's busy traveling and what not because of his job, he doesn't seem ready to settle down yet.

Anddd I don't think it's weird that he doesn't have much pics of Holly on his instagram. Holly probably yells at him if he posts up a bad pic of her and demands that he takes it down. It's not like Holly has much pics of Steve on her instagram either.

Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater

General Hollyannaeree Thread

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

Her posts have been so cryptic and seems like she's taking jabs at Steve even though she's denied it on her most recent post. I feel like there is trouble in paradise. Plus Steve just posted a pic of the Laker cheerleader, Jenny Ting, on his instagram. I'm sure that's a stab to Holly's ego.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Does she really have a shoebox dedicated to wedding makeup? That's an unnecessary waste of money......

Anyone know what Steve's job is? I always thought he rarely worked since he always uploads photos of his playing around at a gym.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

^ Hahah I know right? She has sooo much makeup, that's why she will never do a makeup collection. I remember in an old old video she shows a shoebox with makeup for her future wedding and one for her makeup backups. I don't know if she still even has that video up, might be deleted/privated.

Steve is a dancer, he's part of a dance crew called Quest Crew.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Rootbeer wrote:^ Hahah I know right? She has sooo much makeup, that's why she will never do a makeup collection. I remember in an old old video she shows a shoebox with makeup for her future wedding and one for her makeup backups. I don't know if she still even has that video up, might be deleted/privated.

Steve is a dancer, he's part of a dance crew called Quest Crew.
Her obsession with "backups" of products weirds me out... I get the feeling she would have genuine anxiety if she ran out of a product and didn't have a backup.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Odd thing is, she doesn't need backups. I'm sure she can find several products that look/feel/smell/whatever exactly the same in her collection. In her Ulta haul she bought a backup of Buck from Urban Decay. I found that to be so odd because 1) she just hit pan, she has plenty of product left (probably a years worth) before she runs out. 2) The color is nothing unique, I'm sure she has many matte browns in her collection that look identical.

Her tweets are getting odd again, I wonder if she'll ever mention why she's acting so odd. Probably not though.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

So I have a question for you all - do you think good ol' Holly-N sleeps with ALL of that make up on? If she does, does she cover her white linens with plastic or something? I mean, we know she SHOWERS with all that make-up on (after she did that disastrous Dove shampoo commercial with FULL make up!), so do you think she sleeps with all of that crap on her face? If she doesn't, do you think she would even set foot out of the door without ANY make up on? She is so, so insecure and being that she's now 30, I think it's eating her up big time. And I still believe she's had cosmetic work done - look back to her first YT vids and compare her nose (slimmer tip now), her monolid (which she used to talk about, but now DENIES having one), and boobs. She's friends with Arika so probably saw Arika's surgeon.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

hmm.. i don't really think she sleeps with all her makeup on, but i definitely can't see her leaving the house bare-faced.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Holly's mentioned that she has very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out. I doubt she would sleep with makeup on because that would cause so many breakouts. But now that you mention it, she never includes makeup removers in her empties. Wonder what she uses to remove it, especially since she wears a lot of it.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

she's been posting these motivational messages on her IG, about you should make a move about the future, lyrics like stop waiting up and do something, wonder what is going on with her? is she hinting Steve to make a move to propose?

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

I don't know whether this has been said before but she has been posting very deppressive and cryptic messages on Instagram and not sure if also Twitter, nd whenever someone kindly says something nice to her, smething supportive and motivational, Holly snaps at the person and tells her to mnd her own business or not to make assumptions about her life because they don't know her. So rude. She just posts these things because she craves the attention, and probably also because she is going through something in her life but gets defensve if smeone addresses it.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

Holly is the queen of passive aggressive... I'm guessing she's having some personal issues with Steve, I think maybe about him not proposing like you guys are guessing? Or maybe him having a life while all Holly does is sit at home watching Netflix all day (seriously, what does she do with herself?). She's also been posting wayyy more on social medias, like 2-3 times on instagram in one day so I'm guessing she's not talking to him or something so she has more free time/is bored/wants attention.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Yeah, i suspected that something was up with Steve as well. The odd posts about guys, like the picture saying these certain type of men are the most attractive, stating the qualities about men she find attractive, and her posts about going to what seemed like clubbing seemed odd. I kind of wonder if she and Steve broke up. He never mentions her, and she hasn't mentioned him in awhile, plus all of her odd behavior does not add up. I'm gonna be honest though, I don't think she and Steve are a good match, and I can't imagine them married. Their lives seem to be so different and I can't imagine them meshing together.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

Totally agree. Her odd behaviour really makes me think they have issues or maybe they broke up already. Steve seems to be travelling a lot by looking at his IG. And been going to lots of events whilst holly is stuck at home posting half naked pics on IG and with suspicious motivational words
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I checked out his instagram and Holly has commented on several of his recent photos, and he replied back to her on some of them. Looks like they didn't break up, or if they did they appear to be on friendly terms.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”