Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Tamho
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by Tamho »

She literally has no job. If she actually cared she would be donating then act humble about it. She’d be out there protesting. Instead, she’s probably crying about her favorite mall being looted.
:respekt:

Futuledalliance
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by Futuledalliance »

RADIO silence on Holly’s IG. For a woman who pursues black men, listens to songs created by black artists, appropriates black culture and fashion - the silence is DEAFENING. It is shameful and egregious.

It is unbelievable that this woman so blindly appropriates black culture without understanding any of the context. I hope she is using this time to reflect deeply about herself. I hope she is taking a long hard look in the mirror and realizing she is ugly as hell, inside and out.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Maybe Holly can sell some more of her luxury purses and donate the proceeds to an important cause.

jpmxbarbie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jpmxbarbie »

Now we know damn well this uncivilized creature will never take the time to reflect on her character. She’s as ignorant as she is racist and quite frankly us POC are better off not having someone like her as an ally. She’s choosing to remain silent therefore choosing to remain complicit. Which okay fine, we can’t educate every person out there especially if they choose to remain ignorant; but in her choosing to stay silent and based on previous shit she has said, she needs to stop appropriating black culture. She's the literal embodiment of covert racism and it’s highly unlikely that that’s going to change.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Hol moved to a red state to follow her red state (former!) BF, Toothy, and a large part of her Twit are these ugly, old fart guys who spout the hate rhetoric of Trump. Instead of blocking these guys, she's right there with them as a Trumpist. As a part Asian/part white, I can tell you she's desperately trying to NOT portray herself as FULL ASIAN and distancing herself from being KOREAN (she used to say she was 100% Korean and adopted in her thumbnail, but now mentions NOTHING about this because she's ASHAMED to be linked to Asia). Instead of being Asian, she wants to be "sexy" with the fake eyelashes, fake boobs, eyelid tape/glue, and fake ass.

BTW, someone needs to call her out - again - about using the LV scarf as a head scarf, a la the Khloe K ad! She claims she just thought about using this on her own - bull fucking shit,

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Is this site down again? I miss you guys!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

hapalady wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:06 am
Is this site down again? I miss you guys!
The site works, it's just slow af! This is the slowest Holly's board has ever been lol

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Thanks! I know that there are some fixes that needed to be done and I truly appreciate this because this site rocks! I'm sure it'll resolve soon so we can go back to what we do best - bringing out the truth about that ol' moon face Holly.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Are we back? I finally watched her two hauls and there's no one that understands my urge to cringe and yell in frustration.

WHY DO YOU NEED TWO OF THE SAME LV SCARVES TO WEAR AS SHIRTS?!?!?

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

Holly is scraping for next month's rent money. She posted a bunch of stuff on her luxsales IG account. She captioned some items as not her's tho.

A LV key pouch is $215 new retail. It used to be $205, but there was a recent price increase. However, it is so not worth $350 and I say this as someone who owns one and loves the piece. They (Holly and Kimchi) are bugging. Also, peep at some of the other captions......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

So sad that she has to blast social media for permission to watch 90 Day Fiance and also put up the disclaimer that she HATES reality TV when we KNOW her life consists of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and that NBA wives tv show. LOL we all know you're an idiot, Holly - stop pretending you only watch ESPN all day. Just watch the damn show and stop trying to be a cOol GuRl and begging timothy de la ghetto for permission to watch lol.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Thanks, Password, for posting the Luxesales pictures. That Chanel jacket is FUGLY - I immediately envisioned an old white lady wearing it, a la Joan Rivers. What the fuck, Holly? Thought you were some fashionista...maybe you bought it for your mama? A size 34, btw? Your HANDS look fat in the MCM picture - you need to have those long nails because your hand, wrist, and fingers look F-A-T!

Her latest obsession is 90 Day? Never watched it, never will...no time. Some of us are still working amidst the pandemic and still adding to our society. What are YOU doing, Hol? What are YOU doing to improve our world other than jumping on a bandwagon you have no clue about? You just want a black lover - you don't care about the discrimination young black men face. You have no minority mindset; in the middle of the pandemic, Asians like YOU were scoffed at because of your Trump's statement about the "Chinese virus" - did you stand up for other Asians? FUCK NO. You think by saying BLACK LIVES MATTER that you know what black Americans face...you don't know shit except what you watch on (un)reality)tv.

Where's your donation?

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

"Never ended up using this just took a pic" LMAO
hapalady wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:38 am
Thanks, Password, for posting the Luxesales pictures. That Chanel jacket is FUGLY - I immediately envisioned an old white lady wearing it, a la Joan Rivers. What the fuck, Holly? Thought you were some fashionista...maybe you bought it for your mama? A size 34, btw? Your HANDS look fat in the MCM picture - you need to have those long nails because your hand, wrist, and fingers look F-A-T!

Her latest obsession is 90 Day? Never watched it, never will...no time. Some of us are still working amidst the pandemic and still adding to our society. What are YOU doing, Hol? What are YOU doing to improve our world other than jumping on a bandwagon you have no clue about? You just want a black lover - you don't care about the discrimination young black men face. You have no minority mindset; in the middle of the pandemic, Asians like YOU were scoffed at because of your Trump's statement about the "Chinese virus" - did you stand up for other Asians? FUCK NO. You think by saying BLACK LIVES MATTER that you know what black Americans face...you don't know shit except what you watch on (un)reality)tv.

Where's your donation?
Some people like to keep their opinions on political and social issues off social media. tbh most influencers only say anything if it's a "safe" cause anyway so there's not much of a point

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

She posted a pic of her LV talons in a tub of precut pineapple again. She’s super brainwashed to think pineapple is the be all and end all for her lady bits and a fruit that tells the world she has sex. You can eat pineapple and not have to post/talk about it like it’s some sexual innuendo. Grow up, you’re an adult not a teenager learning something new from Cosmo and telling the world.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

skinnylatte wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:51 pm
She posted a pic of her LV talons in a tub of precut pineapple again. She’s super brainwashed to think pineapple is the be all and end all for her lady bits and a fruit that tells the world she has sex. You can eat pineapple and not have to post/talk about it like it’s some sexual innuendo. Grow up, you’re an adult not a teenager learning something new from Cosmo and telling the world.

Also is she not capable of cutting her own fruit? You're almost 40, Hol. If you want kids, you're gonna need to learn how to cut fucking fruit.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

she'll just serve her kids whole grapes and pikachu face when they choke and get rushed to the ER

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Ew her latest thirst trap IG story in the bikini - she has the bottom straps tied around her fupa leaning forward trying to make the fupa look like hips.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Did she really just spend $1800 on a bag for her mom and “BFF”, she can’t have actually done that? It’s sooooo weird to me to be like hey mom, here’s a $900 bag I got you. Or hi friend, here’s a $900 bag I got you just because. I swear she’s just posting the shopping cart for a rise and to shill her code and not actually buying anything.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

skinnylatte wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:52 pm
Did she really just spend $1800 on a bag for her mom and “BFF”, she can’t have actually done that? It’s sooooo weird to me to be like hey mom, here’s a $900 bag I got you. Or hi friend, here’s a $900 bag I got you just because. I swear she’s just posting the shopping cart for a rise and to shill her code and not actually buying anything.
Senreve is doing a free gift for purchases over $500 (I think) so if she separates the bags, she will get 2 free gifts. No way she will not try to max out her purchase. Also, if they're not for her, why not have the bags shipped directly to who they're for? It's free shipping and she won't have to reship them once the bags get to her.

Overall, I think it's suspicious...

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

skinnylatte wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:52 pm
Senreve is doing a free gift for purchases over $500 (I think) so if she separates the bags, she will get 2 free gifts. No way she will not try to max out her purchase. Also, if they're not for her, why not have the bags shipped directly to who they're for? It's free shipping and she won't have to reship them once the bags get to her.

Overall, I think it's suspicious...

Return to “Hollyannaeree”